March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stats for the week of March 9th thru March 13th...who will be the FRIDAY THE 13th BABY?????

+11
ldw1193
SarinasLilAddition
JenniVange
dsdavin
Mom to Boo-Rae
LGTWifey
JeniDwy
lisa_m
Jillian21180
alnaday
mini*van*mama
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stats for the week of March 9th thru March 13th...who will be the FRIDAY THE 13th BABY????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Stats for the week of March 9th thru March 13th...who will be the FRIDAY THE 13th BABY?????

Post  o4seasmom Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:08 pm

Hang in there ladies, your LOs will be here sooooo soon!! I know it feels like forever, especially with so many of us already having ours, but soon you'll be sharing pics with the rest of us!! Good luck to those having inductions in the next few days! Also for those of you who are feeling so crappy!!
o4seasmom
o4seasmom

Back to top Go down

Stats for the week of March 9th thru March 13th...who will be the FRIDAY THE 13th BABY????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Stats for the week of March 9th thru March 13th...who will be the FRIDAY THE 13th BABY?????

Post  LGTWifey Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:23 pm

This is going to sound a little nutso..but I kinda miss posting my weekly stats...
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:00 am

Week: 40 and 2 days
Weight Gain so far: TO much... I only gained 6 oz from last week.
Blood Pressure: A little high (Reason for going to L&D for some test)
Belly measurement: 46 affraid Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad
Dilation/Effacement: The same as last week... still a 1 and high!!!
Urine: Didn't have to pee while I was at the clinic but was +2 at L&D (Now have to do a 24 hour pee sample!
Next appt: I am being induced Monday... MAYBE Sunday IF they don't like what they see in the 24 hour pee.
Tests: Just keeping all my pee for them to look at!!!
Baby's sex: BOY!!
Baby's name: Caleb LeRoy
Other: Well I was at the clinic and was in and out of there in like 30 minutes!! I was SUPER happy... but I got call when I got down the road and my Dr wanted me to go to L&D because my BP was alittle high. Well I told her that I had to get my DH and I would be there. OF COURSE.. once I got there my BP was GREAT but I had protein in my urine so they wanted to do some lab and watch the baby for a while. I hadn't felt him move yesterday either. Well I was having contractions 2-4 apart and they weren't feel very great, so they checked me and if I had ANY change at all they were going to keep me and get things going. BUT NO CHANGE!!! I wasn't to shocked because I haven't done much on my own with my other two. I have had to have pit and helped along with my first two. So they ordered that I do a 24 hour sample for them and I have to have it back there in the morning and I should know something from that Sunday or Monday. The nurse said that if anything they may call and ask that I came in sooner then 5pm on Monday to be induced if they don't like what they see in the sample. SO... we are looking at a baby Monday or Tuesday. My sister's birthday is the 17th and she is LOVING the fact that Caleb may be born that day. Well I hope that I haven't left anything out, but I couldn't sleep so I figured I would give your ladies an update. I am starting to get tired again so I'm going to try to go back to bed for a little bit!!
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  Blessed with baby #2 Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:19 am

Awwww I love reading all the prego updates. I really miss being pregnant Sad but I love this baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Blessed with baby #2
Blessed with baby #2

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  MsButterfli Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:55 pm

Week: 38
Weight Gain so far: 26lbs
Blood Pressure: 135/90 Sad
Belly measurement: doesnt measure
Dilation/Effacement: dr said ive thinned out a lot since last week
Urine: good
Next appt: monday 3/15
Tests: none
Baby's sex: Female
Baby's name: Desiree
Other: Well with my pressure being high today i was put on strict bedrest and no salty/processed foods etc and lots of water. i have to go back on monday to check my pressure again and if it doesnt go down he said they may induce..im kinda bummed but gotta do what i gotta do to make sure lil mama is ok
MsButterfli
MsButterfli

Back to top Go down

Post  Mom to Boo-Rae Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:01 pm

Thanks everyone for the great comments on Sawyer. It took awhile for it to grow on me.

Mom to Boo-Rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:16 pm

MsButterfli,

I wouldn't stress too much about your BP, if your OB is concerned they will induce you, my BP went up a little and I was induced with Olivia (3 days past my due date), but I have had a few friends induced at 38-39 Weeks because of their BP. OB's are usually quick to watch your BP, just take it easy, don't push yourself and rest while you can, your lil' Mamma will be here before you know it Smile
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  MsButterfli Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:36 pm

LGTWifey wrote:MsButterfli,

I wouldn't stress too much about your BP, if your OB is concerned they will induce you, my BP went up a little and I was induced with Olivia (3 days past my due date), but I have had a few friends induced at 38-39 Weeks because of their BP. OB's are usually quick to watch your BP, just take it easy, don't push yourself and rest while you can, your lil' Mamma will be here before you know it Smile

thx Smile im here resting and literally bored out my mind lol but in shock when he said "well i am at the hospital on mondays so if the pressure is high they may do it monday" i was like Shocked im so not prepared lol but if its meant to be i guess it will be...guess i'll be doing some online shopping to cure my "blues" lol
MsButterfli
MsButterfli

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:44 pm

Sounds like a plan to me. I was the QUEEN of Online Shopping while I was on maternity leave with Olivia...this time I am trying to control myself Smile
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2