March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stats for the week of March 16th thru March 20th.....HAPPY ST. PATTIES DAY!!!!!!

Go down

Stats for the week of March 16th thru March 20th.....HAPPY ST. PATTIES DAY!!!!!! Empty Stats for the week of March 16th thru March 20th.....HAPPY ST. PATTIES DAY!!!!!!

Post  mini*van*mama Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:48 pm

Doing this a night before since I have an appt in the morning and hope they send me off to get induced. Don't worry I will let you ladies know either way before I go....So wish me luck they want to induce me.

Week:
Weight Gain so far:
Blood Pressure:
Belly measurement:
Dilation/Effacement:
Urine:
Next appt:
Tests:
Baby's sex:
Baby's name:
Other:

St. Patricks Day Animations

mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Stats for the week of March 16th thru March 20th.....HAPPY ST. PATTIES DAY!!!!!! Empty Re: Stats for the week of March 16th thru March 20th.....HAPPY ST. PATTIES DAY!!!!!!

Post  mini*van*mama Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:44 am

Week: 39.3
Weight Gain so far: 0 this week..so 31 all together
Blood Pressure: 122/72
Belly measurement: did not do
Dilation/Effacement: 3cm-thinned out-0 station
Urine: fine
Next appt: 6 weeks post
Tests: n/a
Baby's sex: boy
Baby's name: Brayden David
Other: Tried to get me in for an induction today, but the ward is full. To the point where people are in post partum rooms having babies. So he got me in for a 6am induction Thursday. So I am guessing this baby will be pretty much a 10 pounder. Lord help me. My BP is down from last week which my stress level must be dropping a bit. HAHAHA
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down