March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stats for week of Feb 16th-20th. It's raining BABIES!!!!!!

+22
kboogie
becky123
MillerWifey
dominicsmamma
YoungMomToBe1991
SequoiaAutumn
alnaday
ldw1193
lisa_m
rylan&babysmommy!
JeniDwy
Nivette
Cheirogloss
Limedrop
JenniVange
dsdavin
o4seasmom
SarinasLilAddition
Jillian21180
LGTWifey
crazymommy2b
mini*van*mama
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stats for week of Feb 16th-20th. It's raining BABIES!!!!!! Empty Stats for week of Feb 16th-20th. It's raining BABIES!!!!!!

Post  mini*van*mama Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:22 pm

Week:
Weight Gain so far:
Blood Pressure:
Belly measurement:
Dilation/Effacement:
Urine:
Next appt:
Tests:
Baby's sex:
Baby's name:
Other:
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Stats for week of Feb 16th-20th. It's raining BABIES!!!!!! Empty Re: Stats for week of Feb 16th-20th. It's raining BABIES!!!!!!

Post  crazymommy2b Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:30 pm

I go tomorrow morning, I will update then. I am hoping I am several cm's dilated. Last Friday he said if she hasn't come by then, he would induce thursday or friday of this week!
crazymommy2b
crazymommy2b

Back to top Go down

Stats for week of Feb 16th-20th. It's raining BABIES!!!!!! Empty Re: Stats for week of Feb 16th-20th. It's raining BABIES!!!!!!

Post  LGTWifey Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:20 pm

Crazy - that is exciting...keep us posted Smile

I go tomorrow afternoon, had to reschedule, she had a surgery come up, it was scheduled for first thing tomorrow, I like AM appointments, I always weigh less in the morning - HA.
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:53 pm

Week: The BIG 36!!!
Weight Gain so far: 30-32 lbs, I can't remember what my first weigh in was... but I haven't gained in the past 3 Doc visits
Blood Pressure: 120/70, I think she was wrong, I thnk it was a little lower than that, I think the girl was new Laughing
Belly measurement: ?
Dilation/Effacement: 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as in NOTHING!
Urine: normal
Next appt: Feb 25th 10:30
Tests: Had the StrepB taken today
Baby's sex: Girlie
Baby's name: Miss "Jolee"
Other: I forgot to ask if my mucous plug was still intact, Oh well, pregnancy brain!! no big deal... But it looks like this one is gonna be just as stubborn as my other two!!! I completely expect to be induced again, I guess I'll never know what it's like to go into Labor Naturally, I know it's still early though. But if I'm induce I think we'll be looking at a St. Patty's baby.... My doc induces on tuesdays flower

Hope everyone else's appts go well this week!!! *(((((HUGS)))))*
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:57 pm

Oh Jill, I hate to say this, but I laughed out loud when I read: 0....as in NOTHING. I could just hear you saying it, even though I have no idea what your voice sounds like Smile HA. Hang in there...a St. Patty's Day would be a GREAT day to have a baby.
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:05 pm

Haha!! I know!! I don't want to have her yet, but it's frustrating to hear that nothing is going on inthere, I though for sure I was maybe 1-2 cm??!!
Oh well - I'm kinda hoping for a St.Patty's baby! Very Happy
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:07 pm

Jillian21180 wrote:

Secretly, I am also hoping for a St. Patty's baby. It's exactly one week before my due date, and Randy & I are both super Irish. I would love it..hehe.
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:12 pm

SarinasLilAddition wrote:
Jillian21180 wrote:

Secretly, I am also hoping for a St. Patty's baby. It's exactly one week before my due date, and Randy & I are both super Irish. I would love it..hehe.

Me too, I'm so Irish!!! my hubby is mostly Polish and English, but he has some Irish in him too... But he always makes fun of the Irish... Razz It would be perfect to have a St.Patty's baby!!!
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  o4seasmom Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:46 pm

Week: 36.5
Weight Gain so far: 26 lbs.
Blood Pressure: 100/50
Belly measurement: he didn't check--did an u/s instead
Dilation/Effacement: didn't check
Urine: fine
Next appt: c/s in 2 weeks!!!!!
Tests: none
Baby's sex: surprise--and am DYING to know!
Baby's name: Logan Scott or Sophia Noelle
Other: I am counting down the 15 days and they are going incredibly slow!!! It doesn't help when my boys tell me everyday they can hardly wait for the baby to get here!! Sleep sucks and is just going to get worse. Other than that, feeling GREAT!

Stacey
o4seasmom
o4seasmom

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:53 pm

Stacey, I love both of your baby names. I really hope that you get your Sophia Noelle. The name is beautiful!!!!!!
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  o4seasmom Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:01 pm

Thanks Shannon!!! I am sure hoping for a girl also...I wanted the name to be very feminine just in case!! Very Happy Of course Logan would fit right in with the boys--their names are Brandon, Jonathon & Nathan...I can't wait to find out!!!

Stacey
o4seasmom
o4seasmom

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:04 pm

Week: 35w 3d
Weight Gain so far: 19lbs...6lbs this week Sad
Blood Pressure: 130/80
Belly measurement: 35
Dilation/Effacement: not being checked per my request
Urine: clear
Next appt: 2/23
Tests: had GSB today. No others scheduled
Baby's sex: Boy
Baby's name: Matthew William
Other: Met with the doc doing my c-section today. He is fantastic and I'm so glad I'm having him. He answered all my questions and really made us feel completely comfortable. I'm unhappy with my weight gain and blood pressure but the doc looked at the whole picture and said I was fine. Probably just water weight and my BP fluctuates. So we just keep watching it for now. Said Matt weighs about 5lbs 14ozs...just by feeling so not completely accurate. Calling for an 8lber for birth. He's in position. Not that that matters either but it's good to know.
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  Limedrop Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:20 pm

had my app this morning Very Happy

Week: 35
Weight Gain so far: uhh 36lbs
Blood Pressure: dont know
Belly measurement: dr said it was perfect
Dilation/Effacement:not check yet
Urine: good
Next appt: 02/25/2009
Tests: had the strp B today, didnt even know that was gonna happen today so good thing DH and i didnt have sex last night hah.
Baby's sex:male
Baby's name:Blaise Antoni
Other:feeling good, swelling in my ankles and feet has gone down big time! Starting to get back aches and cant sleep very well but for the most part this whole pregnancy thing has been pretty easy so far lol.. im so ready for it to be over with though and be able to run run run!! lol!
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheirogloss Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:02 pm

Weight Gain so far: 55 lbs affraid
Blood Pressure: normal
Belly measurement: measuring at 35 weeks
Dilation/Effacement: none
Urine: present every 20 mins
Next appt: next Friday
Tests: antibody screening and a bunch of other 36 week blood work
Baby's sex: surprise
Baby's name: will let the cats choose by playing with balls of paper (DH and I can't agree)
Other: the baby is stubborn as all get out and is still breech despite: swimming, breech-baby yoga poses, moxabustion (Chinese herbal thing), playing music to my crotch, putting ice on my belly. I feel like an interogator at Git-mo trying to coax the baby to turn.
Cheirogloss
Cheirogloss

Back to top Go down

Post  Nivette Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:08 pm

Week: 36 w. 2 d.
Weight Gain so far: Apparently down to like 9 or 10 since I "lost" 3 lbs. Now that I think about it, it's probably just different clothes. I wore a light knit skirt today and I had on jeans and sweater, heavy shoes, etc. last time.
Blood Pressure: 112/64
Belly measurement: 34 cm.
Dilation/Effacement: 1 cm., 50% effaced and soft, so some progress is something Very Happy I am still posterior, or the baby is rather, so holy crap...he really had to shove his hand up there....owww.
Urine: Normal
Next appt: 2/26 @ 10 AM
Tests: GB was today, that was the easy part
Baby's sex: boy
Baby's name: Bennett James
Other: I know for sure now that I'm going in for the induction at 6 PM on March 8...lol I could do a day AND hour countdown if I wanted at this point.
Nivette
Nivette

http://connorsconundrum.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  crazymommy2b Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Week:37
Weight Gain so far: 40+ (at least 10 lbs of fluid currently)
Blood Pressure: 148/90
Belly measurement: 42 weeks
Dilation/Effacement: 2 cm 80% effaced
Urine: +1 protien
Next appt: NONE!!!
Tests: CBC, uric acid, and lipid panel
Baby's sex: Femal
Baby's name: Abigail Faith
Other: Abby will be evicted on Friday the 20th! We go in at 5:45 am Friday morning and pray she will be here by noon. ( I had fast labors the first two times)
crazymommy2b
crazymommy2b

Back to top Go down

Post  JeniDwy Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:57 pm

Week: 35 weeks 5 days
Weight Gain so far: 30
Blood Pressure: 110/70
Belly measurement: she just said on track
Dilation/Effacement: Closed, but thinning. I wasn't given a percentage
Urine: fine
Next appt: 2/25
Tests: I had group B Strep, iron (which was fine) and a blood test to test for cholestasis.
Baby's sex: all girl
Baby's name: Lily
Other: I've been itching all over my body for the last 3 days, despite being completely moisturized. Doc says it could be cholestasis. If the test for cholestasis comes back and I have it, they'll induce me at 37 weeks (which would be next week!). I'm just now doing some research on what this is and it sounds scary.
JeniDwy
JeniDwy

http://ifoundhappy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:30 pm

Jeni,

I have a friend that had this and they took her sweet baby Lily (IRONIC huh?) at 36 weeks, if you would like to e-mail with her, I would be happy to connect you guys. She was freaked at first, and was worried her OB didn't know a lot about it, so read up and make sure you feel comfy with how they are handling things.

Crazy,

That is EXCITING. I am guessing the Pre-E is still hanging around with all the stats you produced, I am glad they are getting her out on Friday, exciting.

I am always so surprised at how different hospitals do things, you are going in at 5:45, Nivette is going in at 6pm, I am going in at 6:45am and my SIL had to be there at midnight for her Induction...strange huh?
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  crazymommy2b Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:35 pm

Our hospital has two times they have induction moms come in. 11:45 pm or 5:45 am. I was told it depends on how long they expect mom to labor. Since my last delivery was after only 1 hour and 16 minutes, they wanted me to come in at the later time. I suspect it will take a little long this time just because she is my biggest baby yet at around 7 pounds.
crazymommy2b
crazymommy2b

Back to top Go down

Post  JeniDwy Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:14 pm

Leigh,
That's very sweet of you. Thank you for the offer. I did a little reading up on it. I'm going to wait and see what the test returns before I freak out too much (easier said then done, right?). I'm happy I'm far enough along at this point that Lily would be okay, but seeing the stuff about the possibility of a stillborn baby was unnerving (of course that's what jumped out at me). I guess I'll just play the waiting game for a bit.

Last edited by JeniDwy on Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
JeniDwy
JeniDwy

http://ifoundhappy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:15 pm

Weight Gain so far: 56 lbs.
Blood Pressure: Great
Belly measurement: 39 weeks!!!!!!!!!!
Dilation/Effacement: Cervix is soft and she felt his head
Urine: a little sugar
Next appt: March 3
Tests: Negative for Strep
Baby's sex: Boy
Baby's name: Still no name
Other: C/s scheduled for march 15. 27 days to go! I am measuring huge, so this will be a big baby like I thought. He is head down.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:35 pm

Jeni - I will keep all the positive thoughts coming your way Smile
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:29 pm

Jeni.. good luck with the test results.. thinking happy thoughts for you!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  rylan&babysmommy! Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:03 pm

Week: 37wks 3 days
Weight Gain so far: 30 lbs
Blood Pressure: 110/60
Belly measurement: 36 wks
Dilation/Effacement: 2cm dilated/ 60% effaced
Urine: ok
Next appt: 2/24 weekly now
Tests: strep b done today
Baby's sex: girlie
Baby's name: Mia Noelle or Mackenzie Noelle
Other: the doc thought today was a good day to remind me of the risk of a VBAC! then my mom and dad tell me they think i should just go for the c/s! No one is supporting me on this! I dont know what to do...i want to try for a VBAC but am fully aware i may end up with a c/s again...i have the c/s scheduled for 3/6 but if i go into labor on my own befoer that i will try for a vbac!! AHHH now im stressed! Oh and what is effacement exactly?? what if i was 100 effaced? does that mean i just have to dialte and then baby comes...im not sure i know what it means...also doc told me babys head is VERY VERY low!!!
rylan&babysmommy!
rylan&babysmommy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:10 pm

rylan&babysmommy! wrote: Oh and what is effacement exactly?? what if i was 100 effaced? does that mean i just have to dialte and then baby comes...im not sure i know what it means..

That's it!
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next