March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stats for the week of March 2nd -- March 6th... almost there!!!!

+15
Nivette
SequoiaAutumn
Karen
JeniDwy
lisa_m
JenniVange
ldw1193
dominicsmamma
Mom to Boo-Rae
LGTWifey
dsdavin
SarinasLilAddition
alnaday
mini*van*mama
Jillian21180
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stats for the week of March 2nd -- March 6th... almost there!!!! Empty Stats for the week of March 2nd -- March 6th... almost there!!!!

Post  Jillian21180 Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:23 pm

Week:
Weight Gain so far:
Blood Pressure:
Belly measurement:
Dilation/Effacement:
Urine:
Next appt:
Tests:
Baby's sex:
Baby's name:
Other:
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Stats for the week of March 2nd -- March 6th... almost there!!!! Empty Re: Stats for the week of March 2nd -- March 6th... almost there!!!!

Post  Jillian21180 Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:34 pm

I figured I'd start this thread up this week, I already had my appointment

Week: 38 weeks, 5days
Weight Gain so far: 33 lbs
Blood Pressure: 114/75
Belly measurement: ??
Dilation/Effacement: about the same as last week, I was 2cm and 60% he said not much change, but I didn't bother to ask what the exact #s were.
Urine: normal
Next appt: next monday, 3/9 at 10:30Tests: none but I did get the results for the strep b (which I forgot to ask last week) it was Negative
Baby's sex: who knows at this point, maybe this can be considered a surprise baby!!! Rolling Eyes Neutral Wink
Baby's name: 'Jolee' or TBD
Other:My doc offered to induce next tuesday if I don't go on my own before... but I think I'll wait til the 17th, we'll see, I said I'll let him know, I'm not completely ready for this LO.
I can't wait to see if this is my Little Girl or another Little Boy!!!
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Stats for the week of March 2nd -- March 6th... almost there!!!! Empty Re: Stats for the week of March 2nd -- March 6th... almost there!!!!

Post  mini*van*mama Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Thanks for starting the thread. I did one this morning, but it seems to be lost or did not post. My puter did shut it's self down so maybe it did not go threw.???
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:37 pm

Jillian21180 wrote: but I think I'll wait til the 17th

the 17th is my EDD i hope to go eariler, but i would be happy with the 17th too
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:30 pm

Smile My doc usually induces on Tuesdays - since that is the only day he is at the hospital ALL day, sometimes on fridays- but he's not there the whole time.
So since the 17th is the Tuesday after my duedate, I'd like that, plus it's St. Patty's Day!!! Very Happy
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:35 pm

Jillian21180 wrote:Smile My doc usually induces on Tuesdays - since that is the only day he is at the hospital ALL day, sometimes on fridays- but he's not there the whole time.
So since the 17th is the Tuesday after my duedate, I'd like that, plus it's St. Patty's Day!!! Very Happy

Lucky Lucky Ducky!! I want Aniras to come on St Patty's Day toooooo!!! Hehe
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:29 pm

Week: 37
Weight Gain so far: 60
Blood Pressure: 123/ I totally forget
Belly measurement: 39 weeks
Dilation/Effacement: 1cm/ 80 %
Urine: good
Next appt: Next Tuesday
Tests: Blood work and physical for c/s next Tuesday
Baby's sex: Male
Baby's name: Yes, still no name
Other: I am always hopeful that I will go into labor early, but I only have twelve more days to go.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:50 pm

Only 12 more days Shannon - WAHOOO.
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mom to Boo-Rae Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:05 pm

Week: 36 wks. 4 days (ticker is c-section date)
Weight Gain so far: 30
Blood Pressure: 104/80
Belly measurement: 33 weeks
Dilation/Effacement: closed like Fort Knox
Urine: fine
Next appt: March 9
Tests: Group B
Baby's sex: All Boy
Baby's name: Sawyer Steven
Other: If I am still measuring small next week she will send me for another US. If he has dropped percentiles, then she will probably have me deliver.

Mom to Boo-Rae

Back to top Go down

Post  dominicsmamma Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:31 pm

Since I have 4 appts a week now because I am high risk I will update on the two I had yesterday. YES, it does suck especially when you have to pay for parking ($4-$10) depending on how long I am there.

Weeks: ??? this keeps changing on me, but I should be 37
Weight Gain: only 15 lbs... no complaints though
Blood Pressure: 124/84
Belly Measurement: 38 weeks
Dialation/Efacement: NONE... I don't dialate
Urine: Good
Next Appt: 2 of them on Thursday the 5th
Tests: NST & Ultrasounds
Baby's sex: Girl
Baby's name: Makenzie Leeann
Other: There is something wrong with the umbilical cord (blood flow) but the tech didn't tell me so I will have to wait till Thursday. It isn't too serious but she did say to take it easy these next couple of days. Also, I am not having good results from the NST's either... Makenzie isn't moving that much so this is also causing red flags. My Dr. will make a decision on what we are going to do this week so I will keep you all posted.
dominicsmamma
dominicsmamma

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:34 pm

dsdavin wrote:Baby's name: Yes, still no name

in the same boat
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:15 pm

Week: 39 weeks
Weight Gain so far: TO DAMN MUCH
Blood Pressure: Good.. I am sure it was HIGH after the Dr was in!!!
Belly measurement: 42!! YES 42... and she wants me to wait TWO MORE WEEKS!!!! AND it was 38 LAST WEEK!!!!! affraid
Dilation/Effacement: Still a DAMN 1!!! (3 weeks at a 1!!)
Urine: Good
Next appt: The 12th... BUT hoping to be induced the 10th!!!! (DUMB DR is saying the 17th)
Tests: None left, but the dr today was testing me nerves!!!!
Baby's sex: BOY
Baby's name: Caleb LeRoy
Other: Well as some of you from my other post, I had a REALLY bad appt. The dr is wanting me to wait two more weeks!!! I am planning to call MY dr Thursday and see about getting induced the 10th. I am going to try to get labor started on my own, but DTD 2 TIMES last night and didn't help a BIT!!! I walk like crazy already... so hoping SOMETHING works SOON!!!!!
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:33 pm

Week:37 w 3 d
Weight Gain so far: I don't know anymore. damn digital scale said I gained 10 this week. I don't think so at all...every week when I'm on this scale it's higher then the other scale I've been on my whole pregnancy.
Blood Pressure: had to take it twice...first was 130/90; second was 122/84...much better!
Belly measurement: on target
Dilation/Effacement: not being checked
Urine: clean
Next appt: 3/9
Tests: none
Baby's sex: male
Baby's name: Matthew William
Other: Can't wait to meet him next Thursday!!!
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:04 pm

Week: 36w3d
Weight Gain so far: 33 (2 in the last two weeks)
Blood Pressure: 119/70
Belly measurement: 38 cm!
Dilation/Effacement: not being checked
Urine: not being checked
Next appt: 3/17
Tests: GBS
Baby's sex: Male
Baby's name: Owen Robin
Other: Our midwife was surprised with how far his head is down right now - I hope that means he's trying to come early! I don't know if I've dropped or not, but I'm happy that he's engaged and ready. I know that this pregnancy will be done eventually, but I'm starting to feel like it'll never end, especially since all of you are popping yours out already!
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JeniDwy Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:53 pm

Week:38
Weight Gain so far: 34 (down a pound since last week)
Blood Pressure:120/82
Belly measurement: 38, finally caught up!!!! Grow Lily, grow!!!
Dilation/Effacement: don't check until 39-40 weeks
Urine: always neg
Next appt: March 9
Tests: Reran my bile acids test due to my incessant itching. Guess we'll find out Monday if they come back different.
Baby's sex: Girl
Baby's name: Lily Grace
Other: Her heart rate was in the 150s, which they always tell me is great. My waning appetite is due to the fact that this little girl is completely filling my abdomen. She's hit a growth spurt and is measuring perfect! My swelling was down a lot from my last appointment. I asked about internals and was told that they do internals around 39 and 40 weeks, and since I was still smiling, they were in no rush. My next appointment is Monday (which is the last one before my actual due date). I'm starting to get really excited. 14 days left!
JeniDwy
JeniDwy

http://ifoundhappy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:25 pm

Week: 37
Weight Gain so far: stayed the same again, so down 5 pounds from when I got pg
Blood Pressure: 128/64
Belly measurement: right on (not given the number though)
Dilation/Effacement: solid 2 cm, starting to thin out, and the head is right there
Urine: negative
Next appt: next Wed, March 11
Tests: NST on Monday
Baby's sex: surprise!
Baby's name: Liliana Grace or Brandon Foster
Other: my ob told me that she may see me as early as this weekend! I am scheduled for an induction on March 19, but she thinks there is a good possibility I'll be able to go on my own. That's what I'm hoping for since I'd rather not be induced. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:45 pm

karen thats exciting!! Hopefully you go on your own like you want! I cant believe you are down lbs. I dont know how people do that! Good for you... at least you dont have to worry about getting back to pre pg weight... just pre pg body and better! You go girl!
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:49 pm

Karen wrote:Week: 37
Weight Gain so far: stayed the same again, so down 5 pounds from when I got pg
Blood Pressure: 128/64
Belly measurement: right on (not given the number though)
Dilation/Effacement: solid 2 cm, starting to thin out, and the head is right there
Urine: negative
Next appt: next Wed, March 11
Tests: NST on Monday
Baby's sex: surprise!
Baby's name: Liliana Grace or Brandon Foster
Other: my ob told me that she may see me as early as this weekend! I am scheduled for an induction on March 19, but she thinks there is a good possibility I'll be able to go on my own. That's what I'm hoping for since I'd rather not be induced. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

We are BB and it is looking like we may in having our babies at the same time!! Dakota and I are getting ready to go for a LONG walk and hope that it gets things going. With having my membrane being stripped yesterday I am hoping something is going on down there, because I have been in pain since last night. I am hoping whatever it is, it is good.

Lacie
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:28 pm

April, thanks! I lose weight, then maintain, due to the gd diet. This time I've been on it since September, instead of the usual gd diagnosis time of 28 weeks. When you have to severly restrict sugar & carbs, it is actually easy not to gain while pg. All of my appts, tests, etc have been good so as long as I eat what I'm supposed to according to the diet, my ob says the lack of weight gain is totally fine. I'll be below pre-pg weight by maybe about 20 pounds at my 2 weeks pp time. That's a great thing, since I need to lose weight anyways when not pg.

Lacie, I was thinking about that there is a good possibility that we could both be in the hospital at the same time delivering. That would be funny, kind of. Then the rest of these ladies would be waiting for updates from both of us for when we got home. Did you give me your home phone or your cell phone number? The number I gave you is my cell. Maybe Sarina should PM both of us her phone number, so if we do call each other and we're both in the hospital, then we could update her to update the board for us!
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:18 pm

You have my cell number also! I think that would be a great idea IF she wants to do that!!!

Lacie
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:12 pm

You both have been PMed Wink
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:40 pm

Week:38.1
Weight Gain so far:
Blood Pressure: 123/69
Belly measurement: 35.5
Dilation/Effacement: my mw doesn't check
Urine: idk
Next appt: 3/11
Tests:
Baby's sex: male
Baby's name: poor kid is nameless as of now
Other: well b/c i was measuring so small i had a u/s on tues. he is doing fine and measuring in the 48% at 6lbs 11ozs. also he is way down, and I’m closed and long. i am convinced that this child will be an Aries b/c he was being so difficult with the techs that were doing the u/s. i hope i'm wrong and that he come early or on time but we will have to wait in see
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:47 pm

Marie! When are you going to name this poor baby? Do you think you will just look into his eyes and say... He looks like a _____. I am way too impatient to do that! lol As for your dialation.. you can be closed, high, long today... and open, cramping, contracting and 3cm tomorrow! For smoe people it happens that quick. For others like myself.. walk around at 4cm for a week or more! Geeze.. how long ago did i say my water was bulging? I cant wait till your announcement comes!
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nivette Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:04 pm

Week: 38 weeks, 4 days
Weight Gain so far: 12 lbs.
Blood Pressure: good, didn't catch #'s
Belly measurement: didn't catch...lol
Dilation/Effacement: I actually made progress - shocking! I am now 2 cm and 70% effaced.
Urine: normal
Next appt: Induction on Sunday at 6 PM
Tests: n/a
Baby's sex: boy
Baby's name: Bennett James
Other: The nurse practioner estimated that Bennett is about 6.5 to 7 lbs., so here's to a "normal" sized baby that won't rip me to the third degree again Razz
Nivette
Nivette

http://connorsconundrum.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  armywife1203 Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:30 pm

Week: 37w 3d
Weight Gain so far: I'm kicking myself for this but 60+
Blood Pressure: great, I don't remember the exact #'s
Belly measurement: 38w
Dilation/Effacement: Nothing going on yet, still closed up high and tight (I think that's what they call my husband's haircut, hahaha)
Urine: still never been tested
Next appt: NST Monday 3/9, OB Tues 3/10
Tests:Strep B was negative, yay! I still get 2x/week NST's
Baby's sex: Boy
Baby's name: Brayden James
Other: Nothing too exciting going on just anxious to meet our son. I think I have everything ready but as a FTM I'm really not sure. Thankfully I have all you ladies to turn to for advice. The weather has been great so I've been getting out to walk, maybe that will help move things along.
armywife1203
armywife1203

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next