March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stats for the week of March 9th thru March 13th...who will be the FRIDAY THE 13th BABY?????

+11
ldw1193
SarinasLilAddition
JenniVange
dsdavin
Mom to Boo-Rae
LGTWifey
JeniDwy
lisa_m
Jillian21180
alnaday
mini*van*mama
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stats for the week of March 9th thru March 13th...who will be the FRIDAY THE 13th BABY????? Empty Stats for the week of March 9th thru March 13th...who will be the FRIDAY THE 13th BABY?????

Post  mini*van*mama Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:24 am

Ok ladies March is here it is time to pop these babies out!!!!!!! lol!

Week:
Weight Gain so far:
Blood Pressure:
Belly measurement:
Dilation/Effacement:
Urine:
Next appt:
Tests:
Baby's sex:
Baby's name:
Other:
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Stats for the week of March 9th thru March 13th...who will be the FRIDAY THE 13th BABY????? Empty Re: Stats for the week of March 9th thru March 13th...who will be the FRIDAY THE 13th BABY?????

Post  alnaday Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:57 pm

I'm trying, I'm trying... I would love to have this little guy on the 13th b/c i was born on the 13th
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Stats for the week of March 9th thru March 13th...who will be the FRIDAY THE 13th BABY????? Empty Re: Stats for the week of March 9th thru March 13th...who will be the FRIDAY THE 13th BABY?????

Post  Jillian21180 Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:40 pm

Week: 39 weeks & 4 days?
Weight Gain so far: 32-34 lbs
Blood Pressure: 120/80 ish
Belly measurement: on track
Dilation/Effacement: 2 cm and 70%
Urine: normal
Next appt: NST on Monday 16th, and Dr appointment immediately after Smile
Tests: NST next monday
Baby's sex: Girl?
Baby's name: "Jolee"
Other:
Ok, so Doc asked if we were gonna have this baby tomorrow, but - that's a negative, hopefully baby doesn't have other plans! Laughing We have a funeral tomorrow, DH Great-Aunt passed, and we have a busy week with little league - (well DH and DS have a busy week with LL)
So Monday I'm having a NST and Tuesday, we are having a baby!!!!! so as long as this LO holds off, We'll be having our StPatty's baby!!!
My mom was a Fri 13th baby so this one might be - never know, my aunt (baby's Godmother)is betting that she's born on friday.
Oh and baby's heartrate was 152 today, still not moving around while I was there, so this one is really keeping be guessing...
I'm bringing nuetral clothes and a girlie set too, my grandmom made a purple bonnet and sweater for 'her' to come home in, but, I think I'll bring the blue one she made for DS too.... just in case! Laughing haha Laughing
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:46 pm

Jillian, I don't know how you're waiting so patiently!! If I had the option of this week or next, I'd be trying to get in as soon as they'd let me! I hope your little girl is really a little girl, but it's got to be kind of fun not really knowing.
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JeniDwy Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:00 pm

Week:38 weeks 4 days
Weight Gain so far: 32 (down another 2 lbs from last appt)
Blood Pressure: They didn't say, only that it was good
Belly measurement: 39cm
Dilation/Effacement: 1 cm, -2 station
Urine: very slight trace of protein in the urine, most likely due to dehydration from being sick
Next appt: March 16
Tests: They're running more blood tests this week for the itching
Baby's sex: F
Baby's name: Lily
Other: The doc wrote me a note to stop working. I'll go in tomorrow and find out exactly how that's going to work I guess. Lily is measuring perfect and sounds like she'll be bigger then I had thought (she guessed that she's 7lb 11 oz). I need to go back for more bloodwork this week for the itching and I got a prescription for ambien so I'm hopeful about getting a little sleep tonight. I got a cold this weekend and couldn't sleep at all last night. We'll see about tonight!
JeniDwy
JeniDwy

http://ifoundhappy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:04 pm

Jeni - I hope that they figure out the itching, did they confirm it wasn't that "C word" issue? I forget what its called. Cholestatis or something like that.

Hope you feel better and can get some sleep.
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JeniDwy Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:16 am

Leigh - Good memory! They did run 2 sets of tests for the cholestasis but managed to miss running another type of one. I'll go back today to get blood drawn for that other one. I already had liver issues so the results show elevated (which didn't surprise any of us). I asked yesterday what was the point in knowing at this stage since we were so close to the end and she said it makes a difference in how they treat my pregnancy (high risk).

Good news is I just awoke from the best night's sleep I've had in nearly a month. Ambien rocks!!
JeniDwy
JeniDwy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mom to Boo-Rae Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:25 pm

Week: 37 wks. 3 days
Weight Gain so far: about 30 lbs.
Blood Pressure: 120/71
Belly measurement: he didnt' say, but did say it was still small
Dilation/Effacement: didn't check
Urine: good-tested twice
Next appt: Monday, 16th
Tests: Strep-B clear!
Baby's sex: Male
Baby's name: Sawyer Steven
Other: I screwed up and my appt was supposed to be today, but I went yesterday. So, they fit me in with the one doctor that I don't care for.

Mom to Boo-Rae

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:56 pm

I love the name Sawyer!
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:01 pm

I too love the name Sawyer...and I love Sawyer from LOST too...him and Jack Bauer from 24 make my heart go pitter patter!
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:04 pm

Week: 38
Weight Gain so far: Another 10 lbs. (swelling?)
Blood Pressure: Great
Belly measurement: 40 weeks
Dilation/Effacement: Didn't check
Urine: good
Next appt: C/s on Sunday
Tests: blood drawn on Friday
Baby's name: ?????????
Other: Sunday can't come soon enough. I just sit and daydream about this baby boy. I want to meet him so bad.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:05 pm

I am a big Lost fan too. When I think of Sawyer I hear "Son of a......"
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:10 pm

Week: 38w 3d
Weight Gain so far: 20ish
Blood Pressure: 128/82
Belly measurement: on target
Dilation/Effacement: not being checked
Urine: fine
Next appt: Thursday 3/12 for 10:30 AM C-section!!!
Tests: pre-admission blood work tomorrow at 10 AM
Baby's name: Matthew William
Other: Matt will be here on Thursday. I can't wait!!!
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:16 pm

[b]Week: 38
Weight Gain so far: 33 lbs
Blood Pressure: Higher than normal.. but I forgot
Belly measurement: 38.5 weeks
Dilation/Effacement: 2.5 cms
Urine: +1 (as usual) and with a bit of blood this time
Next appt: Tomorrow
Tests: Had fetal NST today
Baby's sex: Princess
Baby's name: Aniras Carol
Other: Today I was sitting in a meeting and got all hot & flush.. and very dizzy. I excused myself, called the DR and then realized my feet had swollen (way worse than usual). The DR told me to come right in. I did. There was a bit of blood in my urine, which could be caused by my kidney infection. My BP was higher than normal, but not in 'scary range' for toxemia/pre-e. They did a NST and monitored Aniras for a while. They do not believe she is in any kind of distress. My feet keep going numb due to the amount of fluid retention. Tomorrow I go in for an ultrasound to measure the amniotic fluid and we are going to talk about inducing at 39 weeks (if fluid level is OK).

DR took me out of work as of tomorrow. I'll be going in until 10 am to tie up a few loose ends and that'll be it for me until 6-8 weeks after I deliver. I'm happy in a way about it, but not so happy in another way.. because I dont have a sub/replacement for maternity leave and I feel like it's going to go to hell in a handbasket while I'm out.

Scary, scary day.. but glad my Princess is still going Strong.
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:00 pm

Sarina happy that even though things started as scary that your lo is doing well, you'll have a baby b4 you know it YAYY!!!
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:30 am

LGTWifey wrote:I too love the name Sawyer...and I love Sawyer from LOST too...him and Jack Bauer from 24 make my heart go pitter patter!

LOVE Sawyer!!!!!
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  JeniDwy Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:09 am

Sarina,
Glad your doc is playing it safe. Try to keep your feet up and not get bored. I was taken out of work as of yesterday too, now we just wait!!!
JeniDwy
JeniDwy

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:34 am

Week: 38.4
Weight Gain so far: another 3lbs, so I think 31
Blood Pressure: 135/??- it went up a bit, but my OB said he is not worried after the last couple weeks I have had. He said he would be more worried if it stayed the same.
Belly measurement: did not do it
Dilation/Effacement: 2cm-50%-0 station
Urine: fine I guess
Next appt: Monday 9:45
Tests: none
Baby's sex: boy
Baby's name: Brayden David
Other: My OB seems to think I should have this baby on my own this time. I think he is full of crap. If 3 others would not come out why will this one? He has flipped and is head down so I am very happy about that. BP jumped a bit, but with my last couple weeks I am not shocked that it did. If I don't have this baby by Monday morning I will be put in for an induction.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:43 am

I think there will be alot of babies born Monday or Tuesday.... The week everyone is getting induced!! cheers

Lacie
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:26 pm

Week: 38 weeks
Weight Gain so far: I gained 2 pounds since last week. Now my total is 3 pounds lost since I got pg.
Blood Pressure: 128/66
Belly measurement: she doesn't give a measurement, but did say it is right on track
Dilation/Effacement: 2 cm, slight effacement (same as last week for both, absolutely no changes at all)
Urine: negative
Next appt: no more ob appts, this was the last one
Tests: NST on Monday
Baby's sex: it's a surprise
Baby's name: Liliana Grace or Brandon Foster
Other: my induction is in 8 days now, March 19. I was very disappointed to not have any changes in the last week, I thought for sure with the way I'd been feeling (lower back ache, contractions, and cramps) that something would have been going on in there.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:38 pm

Week:39.1
Weight Gain so far: 18 (2lbs in one week)
Blood Pressure: 110/60
Belly measurement: 36.5
Dilation/Effacement: long and closed Crying or Very sad , she said there was some softening, but I'm still closed
Urine: -/-
Next appt: march 18th the day after I’m due, (I think I’ll make it but I hope not)
Tests: none
Baby's name: yes he still has no name at this point I think we should just await his arrival
Other: my MW suggested lot of sex to help open my cervix so that’s what I’ll be doing
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:40 pm

Marie~ I think that you and I are the only ones with out a name still! I am also going to wait to see what our little guy looks like and then try to make a quick decision before the family and friends come in with their opinions!
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:42 pm

dsdavin wrote:Marie~ I think that you and I are the only ones with out a name still! I am also going to wait to see what our little guy looks like and then try to make a quick decision before the family and friends come in with their opinions!

we have three but can't settle on which one would be better so now i think that we will just wait and see
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:43 pm

I think that when you see him you will know!
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:44 pm

at this rate i hope so
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next