March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stats for week Feb 9th-13th. There is no turning back we 36 weekers now!!!!!!

+16
Blessed with baby #2
armywife1203
obxstefany
daj72705
crystal82578
JeniDwy
lisa_m
JenniVange
Jillian21180
dsdavin
ldw1193
YoungMomToBe1991
SequoiaAutumn
Karen
LGTWifey
mini*van*mama
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stats for week Feb 9th-13th. There is no turning back we 36 weekers now!!!!!! Empty Stats for week Feb 9th-13th. There is no turning back we 36 weekers now!!!!!!

Post  mini*van*mama Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:11 pm

Sorry it is late ladies. I have been at Jared's school and then down with a horrible headache. Just now getting back to my self.

Week:
Weight Gain so far:
Blood Pressure:
Belly measurement:
Dilation/Effacement:
Urine:
Next appt:
Tests:
Baby's sex:
Baby's name:
Other:
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Stats for week Feb 9th-13th. There is no turning back we 36 weekers now!!!!!! Empty Re: Stats for week Feb 9th-13th. There is no turning back we 36 weekers now!!!!!!

Post  LGTWifey Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:33 pm

Appointment is at 8:30am, I will post as soon as I get back Smile This should be my second to last appointment....I am almost sad about it. I love my OB and get so used to seeing her. Odd I know.
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Stats for week Feb 9th-13th. There is no turning back we 36 weekers now!!!!!! Empty Re: Stats for week Feb 9th-13th. There is no turning back we 36 weekers now!!!!!!

Post  Karen Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:00 pm

I'm the same way about my ob. I always wondered if I was odd, glad to see I have company! Very Happy
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:09 pm

I have 4 more apts booked. Hopefully i can cancel 3 of them! hehe I will update this thread on Friday after my next apt.
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  YoungMomToBe1991 Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:36 pm

Week: 36.6
Weight Gain so far: 40
Blood Pressure: Good
Belly measurement: Dunno
Dilation/Effacement: Haven't been checked, yet. Is that okay?
Urine: Okay.
Next appt: Feb. 18th
Tests: Group B Strep and Iron came back good!
Baby's sex: Fem
Baby's name: Naminai
Other: Had my baby shower lastnight.. went really well, and got A LOT of stuff that we need. Smile
YoungMomToBe1991
YoungMomToBe1991

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:40 pm

I thought that most OB's start doing internals at 36W but I think I have heard some of these ladies say 37, so I am guessing its fine they didn't check, but I would make sure you ask at the next appointment, not because its a huge deal, but because you are probably curious Smile
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:43 pm

I will be posting tomorrow afternoon.

I would LOVE to call and tell them I can't make it to the next 2 MAYBE 3 but.... I guess I will just get naked and let them check me!!!!

Lacie
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:01 am

Week: 34
Weight Gain so far: Too much!
Blood Pressure: Great
Belly measurement: one week ahead
Dilation/Effacement: not dilated at all
Urine: good
Next appt: Feb 17
Tests: no
Baby's sex: big boy
Baby's name: still don't know
Other: I thought I was leaking fluid, but I think it was pee. Went to L & D last night to get checked. They monitored the baby for an hour an a half because I was having so many contractions. I told them that it was like this everyday. The doctor said you need to take it easy. Yeah, right! Everything is going great and my cervix is soft. No dilation, but that is ok. I do not under any circumstances want to have a baby come out through there since I am scheduled for a c/s.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:09 am

Shannon - glad that everything is okay!!! Isn't it crazy how when they hook you to the monitor you see how much you are really contracting...its nuts.
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:26 am

YoungMomToBe1991 wrote:Dilation/Effacement: Haven't been checked, yet. Is that okay?

Glad that everything is going well, but I am surprised that u haven't been checked too...
I am surprised that the doc didn't give u an internal when he took the sample for the strepb.-- if u fon't get checked next time I would ask... they didn't change ur due date did they?
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:28 am

Actually i havent been checked by anyone but myself. I was all undressed ready for it but all she did was the strep b. I am not sure when or if they will.
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:42 am

Week: 34w 3 days
Weight Gain so far: 13lbs. No weight gain again this week Smile
Blood Pressure: 122/76
Belly measurement: 34 1/2 cms, right on target
Dilation/Effacement: not checked
Urine: good
Next appt: 3/16
Tests: Strep B at next appt
Baby's sex: Boy
Baby's name: Matthew William
Other: I want to ask about not having internals as I'm scheduled for a c-section. Does anyone else not get them done? I don't really see the point in doing them. If I'm dilated, then I am. People walk around like that for weeks right? I really just need to be aware of my body...like who can't be at this point???
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:55 am

Week: 37W 1D
Weight Gain so far: 28lbs - No Weight Gain for last 3 Weeks
Blood Pressure: 129/82 (Highest its been in a while)
Belly measurement: She didn't say
Dilation/Effacement: 2cm/80%
Urine: Fine
Next appt: Next Tuesday - 2/17, last appointment - WAHOO.
Tests: None
Baby's sex: Girlie Girl
Baby's name: Avery Emerson
Other: Last week my OB told me that she suspected that this baby would be smaller than Olivia, not just because she will be born 9 days before Olivia was, but just because, and today she said she changed her mind about that. I believe her quote was "This is going to be a BIG baby" and I feel like that comment to someone like me means something totally different than to someone that didn't have a 10lb 9oz child the first time, so now I have no idea what to expect size wise. I told her well at least I don't have to worry about not having any newborn diapers or clothes, she said "Yeah, I don't think you will have to worry about that". HA. I can't believe I only have one more appointment left. I asked her today about being assigned to my favorite Labor Nurse, and she said she would check her schedule next week and try and make it happen if she was working that day.
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:37 pm

Our midwives don't do any internal exams after the 8 week initial exam, unless there are other indicators that they should be checking us out. I'm totally okay with that. I'm pretty sure that if I knew I was dilating or not would only make me more on edge about this than I am already. Smile
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JeniDwy Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:24 pm

My appt. isn't until Thursday but I wanted to add that my clinic doesn't do internals (other then the PAP and the Strep test) either unless there's something wrong that would require it or if the patient really wants one. I wouldn't be alarmed Smile
JeniDwy
JeniDwy

http://ifoundhappy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Week: 36?! (they are thinking they are wrong?!)
Weight Gain so far: 30 (up ALMOST 2lbs for last weeks)
Blood Pressure: Normal
Belly measurement: 38CM (I was 36 last week!)
Dilation/Effacement: He didn't do it today.
Urine: Fine
Next appt: Next Tuesday - 2/17
Tests: They did the GBS today.
Baby's sex: Boy (maybe they will tell me tomorrow that it is a girl) Laughing
Baby's name: Caleb LeRoy
Other: Well... he still isn't head down, but the dr today said that sono will tell us more tomorrow, but HE is thinking Caleb will be here before March. He didn't want to check me, because I have been having BH and doesn't want anything to make me go into labor before tomorrow morning. They want to take ONE more look at him before he cames.
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:17 pm

Wait, they think you're farther along and that you might go into labor anytime? That's so exciting! Also, if he's really breech, can you start doing exercises and movements to try to get him to turn? Or are you planning a c-section?
lisa_m
lisa_m

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:03 pm

Week:34.4
Weight Gain so far: 24lbs 5 from the last 2 weeks No
Blood Pressure: 120/80
Belly measurement: 34-baby has dropped so I am on track
Dilation/Effacement: n/a
Urine: perfect
Next appt: 2/25 @11am, but thinking of trying to change it to 2/27
Tests: strep b coming soon
Baby's sex: boy
Baby's name: Brayden David
Other: I WANT THIS KID OUT OF ME!!!
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  crystal82578 Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:58 pm

Week: 37
Weight Gain so far: scale said 178 lbs so about 27 or so
Blood Pressure: normal
Belly measurement: 37 on the money
Dilation/Effacement: nothing
Urine: normal
Next appt: 02/17/09
Tests: none
Baby's sex: boy all the way
Baby's name: Donovan
Other: I also had an ultrasound today and he's up to 7lbs 8oz..I go back next week because they say I am at the border line for high fluid and he's breech
crystal82578
crystal82578

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Can someone post a picture of before baby drops and after baby drops? I have yet to ever drop. A friend came over today and told me i was still high and not ready to give birth anytime soon. I never drop so how do I know!?!
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post  crystal82578 Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:02 pm

whats with the breech boys today!
crystal82578
crystal82578

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:16 pm

lisa_m wrote:Wait, they think you're farther along and that you might go into labor anytime? That's so exciting! Also, if he's really breech, can you start doing exercises and movements to try to get him to turn? Or are you planning a c-section?

Yes it is very exciting, but a little scareing too!! He said I could do whatever I could to get him to turn, the sooner the better. I don't want to have a c-section, but if it cames down to it then... then I guess I will do what I have to.

OH yeah, last week his heartbeat was 144 and this week is it down to 122. The Dr didn't seem worried, but that kind of scares me!!!

I hope everything looks okay tomorrow!!! Everything has been so CRAZY this time around. Caleb stopped grown for a month, he is breech, and NOW they are thinking I am farther along!!!! The Dr did say that... it may be a good thing that my water didn't break with my other two, so HOPEFULLY it won't with this one with him being breech!!!! Caleb is killing me.... my tailbone hurt and my rib cage hurt all the time!!! And I have been up since around 5 because of acid reflux (SP) I have never had it with my other two and it was killer this morning. I really haven't had any heartburn this time around!!!
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:20 pm

Well, it sounds like you're ready! I hope you can get him to flip in time, but it sounds like a c-section wouldn't totally ruin your plans. Keep us updated! I can't believe all the babies are on their way. affraid
lisa_m
lisa_m

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:21 pm

April I have no idea either. I didn't drop with Olivia until they jacked my Pitocin after I was already 10cm. And I carry really high, so I would guess you should be able to tell looking at me if I were to drop, but that hasnt' happened yet...
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:23 pm

I could be wrong, but I don't think I've carried high enough to drop ever. He's been super low the whole time. Only recently have I even felt him near my ribs, and that's only an occasional foot when he's really trying to stick his butt out. I guess I still have almost 7 weeks to have him drop, so if he does, I'll post a picture of the "after". I guess that means I should take a more up-to-date "before" pretty soon.
lisa_m
lisa_m

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next