March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby shower!

+19
Karen
armywife1203
lisa_m
Blessed with baby #2
kboogie
JenniVange
JeniDwy
SequoiaAutumn
MillerWifey
SarinasLilAddition
PonyDoodleButt
mrskizzee
Jillian21180
ldw1193
obxstefany
LGTWifey
daj72705
alnaday
YoungMomToBe1991
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Baby shower! - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby shower!

Post  Karen Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:54 pm

mrskizzee wrote:
LGTWifey wrote:MrsKizee - did you see that Pottery Barn Kids has all Dr. Suess stuff now, a whole bedding set and bathroom set, its ADORABLE.

YES I DID!!! Laughing And I registered for it as soon as I saw it...haha! I had no idea that doing a Dr. Seuss theme would be so hard. From the beginning of my pregnancy I had been looking EVERYWHERE for a nursery bedding set. No one sells it! I found a few on ebay but they were like $450-$500 which was wayyyy over what I want to pay. Then one day I was surfing the web looking for cribs and thought to myself Pottery Barn should have some and when I opened their home page lo and behold they have Dr. Seuss bedding!! I screamed and I was at work! lol!

I was at Kohl's today. They have their Kohl's Cares For Kids promotion and right now it is Dr. Seuss. I thought of you! You can get stuffed animals and books for $5 each, and they are great quality!
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  mrskizzee Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:24 pm

Karen wrote:

I was at Kohl's today. They have their Kohl's Cares For Kids promotion and right now it is Dr. Seuss. I thought of you! You can get stuffed animals and books for $5 each, and they are great quality!

Thanks for the tip Karen!! I will definitely check that out! Laughing
mrskizzee
mrskizzee

http://www.myspace.com/themrskizzee

Back to top Go down

Post  MsButterfli Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:38 pm

mine is scheduled for 3-7 now im not sure bout the one from work tho
MsButterfli
MsButterfli

Back to top Go down

Post  crazymommy2b Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:17 am

I am having mine the 31st. We expect Abigail to make her debut in just a few weeks....so it's been a rush thing. Originally my mom was going to throw it in mid-February because we have a ton of birthdays the first two weeks of Feb. (mom 6th, grandma 6th, dad 7th, me 13th, uncle 14th) but when I started having so many contractions and having cervical changes the doc said I'd be lucky to make it past the end of January we thought we should move it up. Well, mom is too busy in January with the year closing stuff (family business) so I didn't think I would have one at all. Well, my BFF stepped up and said she wanted to do it all along so she's doing it!! She is soooo awesome! I am so excited!

I didn't have a shower for either of my boys. I was hospitalized for ten weeks with #1 so it wasn't really possible, and #2 came very prematurely and was so sick we didn't know if he would even survive. This time around has been the closest I've been to a normal pregnancy!! I am very thankful that the boys are reasonably self-sufficiant because that has definitely made it easier!
crazymommy2b
crazymommy2b

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2