March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who-Ha Problems

+5
mtmissy
Karen
SequoiaAutumn
Jillian21180
mini*van*mama
9 posters

Go down

Who-Ha Problems Empty Who-Ha Problems

Post  mini*van*mama Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:10 pm

Anybody else having prolblems down below? Embarassed

I have no clue what is wrong. I am so red and raw it hurts like hell to wipe. If I do I bleed. So I have got the old water bottle from my last baby and then just using a soft towel. The flushable wipes hurt to.

I am pretty swollen, but that could be from increased blood flow.

I just don't know how this happened at all. Nothing has changed except dh and I are not dtd as much anymore. (I could care less about it at all, and unless he starts it when I least expect it Surprised )

So anybody else, or is my who-ha just broke???
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Who-Ha Problems Empty Re: Who-Ha Problems

Post  Jillian21180 Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:41 pm

awww I'm am so sorry!!! u must be hurting so much!! I think u need to call the doc, maybe u have a yeast infection, or something like that... were u itchy before u became so raw?? (TMI)
but I would definately call, they can either call u in something, or suggest a cream or soething.

((Ouch)))!!
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:10 pm

Ouch!!! Your broke for sure! I had something similar once. They never told me what it was. But when i first went in the doc told me it was rough sex.. I dont think so! Then he gave me this steriod cream and it went away. My vagina was splitting and bleeding.. very sore!
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:23 pm

Sounds like what I had around 10 or 11 weeks. I had swelling, redness, cracking, hurting to wipe, itching like mad (but absolutely no discharge of any kind), etc, etc. My ob prescribed a 3 day yeast infection cream. It cleared it right up and it hasn't returned, knock on wood. See if your ob will call in a prescription for you. Otherwise see if you can get Monistat 3 day. (you can't use 1 day when pg).
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:27 pm

Now it does not hurt inside. Just the outside. Could that still be a yeast infection? It does itch a little bit.

I was taking a lot of showers last week when I had the flu, and not drying off very well. So that would explain how I got it.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Who-Ha Problems Empty sound like the dreaded....

Post  mtmissy Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:00 pm

Yeast Infection. Some dr's are picky about which stuff you use so you might want to call the office just to see if they have a preference. Plus, they may want to examine you just to make sure.

I hope you feel better soon!!! Real soon!!!
Jen

mtmissy

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:38 pm

Mine didn't bother me inside, either. When she gave me the prescription, she said it would clear up whatever was going on down there (she didn't mention if it was BV or a yeast infection).
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:25 pm

I called my Dr and asked if I could go get someting over the country and they said that was fine. I go next week so they said if it is not better by then they will call in the heavy duty stuff.

So I got the 7 day treatment for $4. The 3 day was $10. I read on everything it is is just cut in half so the pharmecy lady said I can use that as a 3 day by just doubling up. So I saved $6. Very Happy
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  mrskizzee Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:02 am

I'm glad you were able to get something for it...it does sound like a yeast infection and those creams work real quick! I know this is TMI but my Dr said that put some cream on the outerpart that's raw and it helps with the itching also. Good luck!
mrskizzee
mrskizzee

http://www.myspace.com/themrskizzee

Back to top Go down

Post  Karri_B Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:22 am

Honestly, skip the meds and use garlic cloves. Works like a charm and hardly costs a thing. Just peel the clove without cutting into it. Insert it at night and it'll pop out in the AM when you pee. Wink
Karri_B
Karri_B

Back to top Go down

Post  kboogie Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:26 am

Just dont be surprised if your husband thinks you smell like Italian food Smile
kboogie
kboogie

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:27 am

Well I did my first dose last night. I feel about 50% better. I am still a little sore, but able to wipe.

I am betting this what I had when they told me I had a UTI. The meds problem made it go away for a bit, and then it came back as soon as started the meds for my throat.

I mean really I have been sick for 11 days straight. This is drving me nuts. Mad
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  aquaopal Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:48 am

I am glad you are feeling better. It sounds like it sucks and was very painful. Let us know if it clears up.
aquaopal
aquaopal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down