March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedit card problems

4 posters

Go down

Dedit card problems Empty Dedit card problems

Post  stair70 Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:14 pm

When we went to Iowa City to get Madison on Friday, I couldnt use my debit card. I tried at Applebees and they said it was reported stolen. I was like WTF? Luckily I had a little cash on me. I didnt bring no checks so no way to get things. When we got back to our home town I went to our bank and tried to get money from the ATM. thinking it would work from there.... NO... it took my card and said it had been retained. I was freaking. So Finally today I got to call bank when they opened and they said a few of the cards had come back from Matercard as being comprimised. So they closed the card. They said they put a rush on new cards with new numbers. She said it has been on the news about things like that. I guess I missed it. I hope nothing has happened with my card as I dont keep track of things with my account well.
stair70
stair70

Back to top Go down

Dedit card problems Empty Re: Dedit card problems

Post  SarinasLilAddition Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:15 pm

Ackk... Good Luck!!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:21 pm

I saw something like that on the news here. A bank had all there cards turned off. People would go and try to take cash out and there card would get ate. It has to suck. I know I get freaked when I have to slide mine more than once.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:24 pm

I live in Mass.. We got a notice saying our card was being compromised too. They finally sent us the new card today. I swear it happens at least once a year.
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down