March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Luck Dee...today is your day to meet Jake!

+23
o4seasmom
GSDmommy
Jillian21180
stair70
alnaday
Limedrop
rylan&babysmommy!
lisa_m
dsdavin
LGTWifey
EveD2009
MsButterfli
GAMommy
JeniDwy
daj72705
SequoiaAutumn
mini*van*mama
JenniVange
aquaopal
ldw1193
Karen
SarinasLilAddition
obxstefany
27 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Good Luck Dee...today is your day to meet Jake! - Page 4 Empty Re: Good Luck Dee...today is your day to meet Jake!

Post  Karen Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Sorry things didn't go as planned. I cannot imagine pushing for 5 hours, you are quite the trooper. That sucks that your mom had to be so childish on your big day. Definitely chalk it up to her loss.

Jacob is beautiful! You enjoy every second holding him! Try to take it easy while you recover. Can't wait to see more pics!
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Good Luck Dee...today is your day to meet Jake! - Page 4 Empty Re: Good Luck Dee...today is your day to meet Jake!

Post  dsdavin Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:25 pm

What a beautiful baby! Dee~ My first delivery was just like yours word for word! Get lots of rest. Your body is so worn out from laboring all that time.Enjoy your vacation in the hospital! Hope you have a quick recovery and walking around, even though it is painful will help you feel better faster.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:04 pm

5 hours?!!? I don't know how you did it! Jacob is adorable, and looks really healthy. I'm sorry your mom is being a bigger baby than your actual baby, but she'll come around eventually.

Congrats on your new son!
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Limedrop Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:24 pm

daj72705 wrote:an educated little one...already he's spending his time deep in thought
Good Luck Dee...today is your day to meet Jake! - Page 4 IMG_4222

aww congrads!! he is precious! judging prom the pics he has ur nose!!
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:44 am

Thanks girls! My son for sure has my nose and cheek bones. This evening I have been up and moving around. I had my catheter taken out yeah and I am out of the boot things they make you wear when you can't walk around so you don't get blood clots. I still have an IV which is messing up again, the first one blew out. I got to sponge off since I cant get my incision wet. I have breastfeed Jake several times and overall he seems to be latching on well. Tomorrow is his circumsion and I hope to meet with the lactation nurse. My ob said i can go home on Sunday! yay!! Daddy is holding jake again....hehehehe My sweet boys.

Jake has had 6 bm's today!!
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  MsButterfli Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:50 am

aww congrats hes adorable Smile
MsButterfli
MsButterfli

Back to top Go down

Post  GSDmommy Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:03 am

daj72705 wrote:

Jake has had 6 bm's today!!

Wow, what a productive little tyke!! Very Happy

Congrats on your beautiful baby boy, Dee!! I am so happy for you!!
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:08 am

you know your a mother when you start telling everyone how many BMs your kid has had, or when you do the happy dance when they go. welcome to the club Dee, i'll be there soon
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  GSDmommy Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:17 am

oh wow, just went back through earlier posts, and read your story and drama with your mama...

i can totally imagine how frustrating it was for you when you learned your mom to dropped the ball and did not take care of your dogs as planned (ooooh, very uncool and reason enough to be seriously pissed), then to made a stink at the hospital, all while you were battling to deliver your child into this world, having major surgery and trying to recover. incredible!! but you are handling it like a champ, focused on Jake and DH. not sure i would have as much poise in those circumstances!

glad the breastfeeding is going well, and that you get to go home sooner than expected... keep us posted, of course!! Very Happy
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  mrskizzee Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:36 am

Congratulations DEE!!! He is adorable! I'm sorry to hear about your mom...that stinks. But don't let her ruin your moment! Enjoy this time with your adorable little baby boy! You are amazing to have pushed for 5 hours!!!! I pushed for an hour but towards the end I was getting so tired and couldn't breathe, they gave me an oxygen mask inbetween pushes.
mrskizzee
mrskizzee

http://www.myspace.com/themrskizzee

Back to top Go down

Post  alliphillips Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:30 pm

CONGRATS DEE! He is so precious!
alliphillips
alliphillips

Back to top Go down

Post  GAMommy Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:09 pm

Oh congratulations Dee...he's beautiful! Sorry to hear about the drama with your mom. I understand how they can be Razz
GAMommy
GAMommy

http://www.thezopfs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:32 pm

Rochelle that is awesome only an hour pushing. I also was put on oxygen.

My mom visited today and she walked in and saw me holding my son and said I am sorry. She knew she messed up and because I refuse to stoop to that level I didn't even bring it up. I continued on with the visit knowing that she felt like an ass for what she did. All is well but I know to be more cautious in the future.

My little boy is doing awesome and we are expecting to go home tomorrow.

Here are 2 more pics of him:
[img]Good Luck Dee...today is your day to meet Jake! - Page 4 JacobShawnFeb272009128-1[/img]

My family: Jake was 6 hours old!
[img]Good Luck Dee...today is your day to meet Jake! - Page 4 JacobShawnFeb272009083[/img]
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:28 am

I am glad you were able to let things go and work it out with mom. Thats a nice picture of you all. We have some like that too with all the others. He really is a handsome little man!
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:03 am

He is adorable! You guys make a beautiful baby boy!
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:02 am

Thank you guys!!

In that picture I had been 24 hours without any sleep. My face really showed the hard labor thats for sure. I still can't believe thats my boy. Good news we get to go home tomorrow. I am so ready to be able to sleep in my own bed!!
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:03 am

Dee you look so happy, and i know i sound like a broken record but i love the outfit, i wanted it for my lil boy but couldn't find it, he is too cute.
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:40 am

He is so cute.. what great pics. Glad your mom feels like an ass, and glad she appologized!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:39 pm

Thank you Marie and Sarina. You both will be feeling the same as me here real soon. Its a feeling that I can't begin to describe. I just stare at my little boy, I sill can't believe he was inside of me all this time. He is perfect and I love him so much.

Marie the camo is too cute but I am afraid my big boy will only be able to wear it a few more times. The shoes I got with the outfit won't fit him at all. When I can I will post the cute first born pics and his big feet and toes....lol.

Sarina you described it best about my mom feeling like an ass. She took my special day and ruined it for herself...let me tell you know one can bring me down off of cloud 9 right now!

I can't wait until you guys have your babies.....
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  o4seasmom Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:12 pm

Dee, he is just so handsome!! I know what you mean about just staring at him...you will do that for weeks and months to come!! How are you feeling? How are you recovering from the c/s?? Are you nursing? How long did it take for your milk to come in? I know...so many questions, but hey, we were worried about you!! So glad your little guy is here and I love the family picture!!!

Stacey
o4seasmom
o4seasmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4