March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Luck Dee...today is your day to meet Jake!

+23
o4seasmom
GSDmommy
Jillian21180
stair70
alnaday
Limedrop
rylan&babysmommy!
lisa_m
dsdavin
LGTWifey
EveD2009
MsButterfli
GAMommy
JeniDwy
daj72705
SequoiaAutumn
mini*van*mama
JenniVange
aquaopal
ldw1193
Karen
SarinasLilAddition
obxstefany
27 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Good Luck Dee...today is your day to meet Jake! - Page 3 Empty Re: Good Luck Dee...today is your day to meet Jake!

Post  can'twaittobeamommy Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:21 pm

Congratulations on your baby boy!!
can'twaittobeamommy
can'twaittobeamommy

Back to top Go down

Good Luck Dee...today is your day to meet Jake! - Page 3 Empty Re: Good Luck Dee...today is your day to meet Jake!

Post  LGTWifey Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:42 pm

Oh Dee, Congrats! I am glad that Jake is healthy and happy and that he is here safe and sound. I am guessing it didn't go as you had planned, but hey, somethings just don't, and when you stare at that little man you probably don't even care Smile Best wishes for a speedy recovery for you
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:58 pm

Congrats Dee and welcome baby Jacob!!!! Hope you are recovering nicely from your c-section and can't wait to see pictures.
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Congrats Dee! What a big boy! I can't wait to see pictures.
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  Limedrop Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:28 pm

yey congrads on baby jake!!!! Very Happy
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:28 pm

Congrats, Dee!!!! Can't wait to see pics of Lil Jacob!!!
Sorry everything didn't go as planned but all that's important that ur both doing well!!!
Hoping u have a speedy recovery! I love you
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  GSDmommy Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:58 pm

Hooray, Dee... Jake is here at last!!!! Can't wait to see pics and hear your story. Take care and rest up!!!
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:07 pm

Congratulations Dee! I'm so excited for you. I hope your recovery is a speedy one. Take it easy.. WOOHOO for baby Jake!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:03 pm

an educated little one...already he's spending his time deep in thought
Good Luck Dee...today is your day to meet Jake! - Page 3 IMG_4222
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:05 pm

Awwww soooo sooo sweet!!! Look at him!!!!!
Congrats, Dee!!!!!!
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:07 pm

Omg! He's absolutely beautiful! JOB WELL DONE DEE & DH!!! He's so handsome I love you
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:14 pm

He is so cute!

Congrats again!
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:16 pm

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:18 pm

OMG....he is precious!! It made me teary eyed looking at his sweet little face! Congrats and I hope you are feeling Ok. Get some rest Dee, you had a very long day yesterday!!!
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:21 pm

AAWW!!!! He is SO cute!!!! Your king is here!!!

Lacie
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  o4seasmom Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:28 pm

Dee--he is just gorgeous!! I love those little cheeks and he looks as content as can be!!!! Hope you are getting some rest today, you definitely need it after the long day you had yesterday!! Hugs to you two!!

Stacey
o4seasmom
o4seasmom

Back to top Go down

Post  JeniDwy Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:41 pm

Awww those rosey cheeks are so ADORABLE!!!!!
JeniDwy
JeniDwy

http://ifoundhappy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:47 pm

Those little cheeks are adorable!!! Avery sends little Jake her love, she said she would like to kiss on those big cheeks...and he can kiss on hers, just don't tell her Dad, he would freak Smile
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EveD2009 Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:06 pm

OH my goodness. Hes perfect. I got a tear! Congrats again! I really hope you have a speedy recovery from your CS:) Enjoy snuggling that new baby!
EveD2009
EveD2009

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:46 pm

Thank you ladies for the kind words!! Yesterday did not go as planned thats for sure. At 4:30 my OB broke my water and I had contractions on and off. At 9:45 I was at 10 cm and I pushed for 5 hours. At that point I was exhausted and physically could not do anymore. So I had a c-section. It went smoothly although I got sick several times. The hardest part was not being able to hold my baby boy and only getting to watch. Proud DH stayed with Jacob and went with him to the nursery where Jacob got a clean bill of health. In the recovery room I had the shakes so bad and was so weak that I still couldn't hold him. DH put him on my chest so I could at least be close to him. It was very very very hard for me not being able to hold him. Finally around 9ish this morning I was able to hold him and I was able to breastfeed. He latched on ok and drank for a few minutes. I keep trying with the breastfeeding but right now he is so tired and just sleeps. He has already had 3 BM's and he peed on my sister, lol. Yesterday was the hardest day of my life but once I saw my boy I knew it was all worth it. I am exhausted but have caught my second wind from holding my boy when DH shares him, lol. I will post more pictures when I can.

I am sore from the c-section and I will probably be here until Monday. My sister and DH were awesome through the whole thing.

I did have a few family members act an ass. They got mad because I didn't want to see them. It was to overwhelming and emotional for me. Anywho long story short, my mother got mad because I wouldn't let her come back to see me, then she got mad because she couldnt see the baby as soon as he was born. When he was born he was taken to the nursery immediately and my DH went with him. My mom couldnt understand why she wasn't allowed to see him. Here i am being stitched up etc from surgery and not even being allowed to hold my boy. They closed the nursery blinds because at this point my DH was so pissed and didn't want them seeing our son knowing that I was in the shape I was in. My mom was suppose to be taking care of my dogs and spending the night at my house. She went to my house around 5am to let them out and feed them and she did not stay. My dogs were kenneled for over 15 hours. I can't believe how childish she is. This is my special day and they acted like asses. Even the nurses had had enough because every half hour they would ask for updates. By the way my mom hasn't come up today to see her grandchild because of her temper tantrum. Is that sad? Anywho enough of the venting. She is missing out not my problem.

I have a beautiful son to try to breast feed now!

Thanks again ladies and I can't wait to share more pics....
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Dee that is bad about your mom, ruining your day, It was your time for you and your son, she should have understood and came the next day. you went through enough with the labor, and c-section. Happy that you got to hold your son he is beautiful
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  JeniDwy Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:04 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. It sounds like you did a great job Dee and that you have a perfect son. You should be very proud. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone pushing for 5 hours. I'm just in awe. I hope you get lots of quality time in with your little boy and DH this weekend and that the rest of the drama stays away. We've all been thinking of you!
JeniDwy
JeniDwy

http://ifoundhappy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MillerWifey Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:10 pm

Sorry that things didn't go as planned and that not everyone was as supportive in helping you as they should have been! It's stories like those that make me glad my parents are nowhere close and that we won't be calling the in-laws until AFTER LO is born. But that baby! Wow! All worth is I'm sure! I love you
MillerWifey
MillerWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:15 pm

How sad that some people make so much drama over something petty! I deal with that with my MIL. She finally just saw Alyssa for the first time since the hospital yesterday and she drives past my house everyday and only lives 5 houses away from us! Chalk it up to their loss and their relationship with the grandchild. That is the way I look at it! I am so sorry you had to go through that with your Mom...she should understand you have been through enough!!! You and DH have earned the right to see him before everyone else! You carried him inside of you for 9 months. He is absolutely beautiful Dee. Congrats again to you and DH. I am hoping for the both of you that no more drama comes your way!
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:19 pm

I'm sorry that things didn't go as planned, that you had a rough labor & about your mom acting so childish. I'm so happy for you that you have your baby boy now. Soak up every second you can!! I love you
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next