March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The update...

+6
daj72705
LGTWifey
JenniVange
SarinasLilAddition
alnaday
ldw1193
10 posters

Go down

The update... Empty The update...

Post  ldw1193 Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:31 pm

Well it's KIND of a update?!?! The tech said that he is about 6lbs?!?! He is still breech and I would have to wait to talk to my Dr on Tuesday to find out anything else!! GGRR!!! I asked if I was any farther along... and she said "well you will have to wait for your next dr vist to know. I don't have the infor to tell you!!!! What the HELL!!!! You can tell me his weight and that he is a little big for me being ONLY 36 weeks, but you can't tell me anything!!! WHATEVER!!! SO... I guess I will have to wait until Tuesday to know anything!!! If he is still breech they will take him at 38 weeks!! So I guess if go in next week and they say "well you are 38 weeks... then I'll be having a baby late next week. Thank god we have everything to bring him home, but my mom is doing a diaper shower for me on the 28th. I guess it will be a diaper and meet Caleb shower!! I am going to try to get a nap in before Brock gets home from school. I have been up since around 2:30 and didn't go back to sleep till about 5 and had to be up by 6:30 to get ready and drop my boys off and get to my sono in time this morning. DH said that he was going to let me go to bed early tonight, and I told him it didn't matter what time I went to bed I would be up around 2 or 3 with killer acid reflux. The dr yesterday took me to take it as easy as I could until I seen my normal dr the next week. And to try not to eat at least 2 MAYBE even 3 hours before going to bed. How do you take it easy with a 3 and 5 year olds and a DH!!!! That is to funny!!! So I may not be on much this week, because it kills my tailbone to be on my desktop and my laptop is being a PITA. Thanks everyone that has sent me PM, on here, myspace and facebook. It makes me feel good, because I have some "friends" that don't seem to care.

Lacie
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

The update... Empty Re: The update...

Post  alnaday Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Lacie, happy to hear the semi good news weight wise 6lbs is good
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:51 pm

Well, I'm sorry that you didn't get more info... but WOW, you might have a baby in a week. HOW EXCITING!!

I hope you get some rest (I know..har har) and that your tailbone starts to feel better.
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:55 pm

How frustrating that they can't tell you if the baby is breech when you know that they can see it! grrr.

But it is exciting to know that you might have your baby next week! Looks like our birth announcement thread might start filling up soon!
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:03 pm

I am sorry, I saw on Facebook that you weren't having a great day, but I was afraid to send you a message Smile HA. I was afraid it was something other than what us ladies knew about on here. I am sorry that the Tech wasn't more help and wasn't able to give you more information. At least you know your little man is healthy, a healthy 6lb little man. I am sorry about the acid, don't shoot the messenger for asking, but have you been able to pinpoint certain foods? For me, I never can, people always ask me and I never know what causes it, I am awful like that. I haven't been sleeping well either, I actually sleep the best from like 2:30-5am, and thats about it, so we aren't even up at the same time to chat online - shucks.
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:40 pm

Last week i was 36 weeks and my little man or should I say big man was 7 1/2 pounds. My OB said wow you are going to have a big baby. I know its hard waiting...but try to get some rest! Have you been able to take anything for the acid reflux? Hope you have a good nap.

Dee
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:27 pm

Well ladies..... I had to go over to my grandmas house because she had made me a blanket for Caleb, so I didn't get a nap!!! But yes I am having a really rough day!! I am scared SHITLESS that my little guy won't turn around and that he is going to have to be cut out of me!!!!! My little "BIG" brother got deployed to Iraq today, and we have known that he was going for 3 months almost, but DAMN IT.... it's still hard and he won't be a call or text away! My sister-in-law is being a BITCH and being mean!!! Long story short... we live better then they do and she likes people to think she is UPPER class, and she's not. I don't go around and talk about how much money Matt makes and what we buy and where we go out to eat at. I don't feel that anyone needs to know, and she seems to think that she needs to pay stuff they can't afford JUST so her friends think they have money!! GGRR!!!!
PLUS, I am not sleeping... and no I don't what foods are killing me, but I am sick of it!!
SO... I guess the lack of sleep and feeling like I have NO control over my life and things in it and just having a really bad day!! ( YES, I am a control FREAK... well I like things to go as planned) I have wanted to cry since I left the Dr office!! I wanted to hit the tech for not telling me anything more!! OH YEAH, Dee... I called my step-mom that works at a different dr office and told her what she said about him being big IF I was ONLY 36 weeks, and she said that 6 lbs is about right and not be let it get to me. This sounds bad, but I fear for OTHERS if I have to carry this little guy for 4 more weeks!! I have turned into a BITCH the past two days and it's not good!! And my LOVING HUBBY..... said to me a just few mins ago (when I called to tell him that I had locked myself out of our house) that he didn't think that I was being a bitch and that everything will be okay. Yes, I went and got our spare key and got in! He said "honey, maybe you should get online and type up a blog or talk to you mommy friends" I just wanted to reach through the phone and hug him!!!! Well have a good afternoon!!

Lacie the Evil or Very Mad
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  o4seasmom Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:44 pm

Just know that we can all relate to feeling bitchy...at least I can! Very Happy I have no patience either, add some heartburn to the mix, lack of sleep, and feeling like things are crazy....well, it's no wonder we are feeling a bit crazy these days!! I certainly hope you can get some tears out (that always helps me) and know that 6lbs is still a decent size if they need to take him. You are so close to the end. My DS #2 was breech and I worried the ENTIRE pregnancy about having a c/s...and well, he didn't turn (and he's still just as stubborn) and I ended up having a c/s. It wasn't as bad as I thought and it was the safest thing for him because his arms were stuck up behind his head and it would have ended in an emergency c/s anyhow. So I feel good about making the decision to have him via c/s. Anyhow, all that to say that you know we care about you and want the best for baby....so hang in there and maybe tonight you'll be able to sleep. If not...most of us are up around 3am also! lol

Stacey
o4seasmom
o4seasmom

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:57 pm

All of this sounds really familiar! I feel like I am the meanest mommy and wife ever! I have no patience at all. It seems as if no one understands unless they are going through it to. We are here for you. If you need sympathy you have come to the right place. I really hope that the baby turns, but if not go for the c/s. The recovery will be much better if you don't have to labor and then have an emergency c/s. I hope that you sleep better tonight. I almost dread the night time. I sick and tired of not sleeping well. I fear it will be three years or so before I get another full night's sleep. I woke up at 4:30 this morning and caught up on all the t.v. shows I had recorded. At least I had some time to myself!
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:57 pm

How frustrating! Can you call your ob's office tomorrow and ask to have the dr call you with the results, that you are anxious and don't want to wait until Tues for your appt? My ob told me even if I have a silly question to just call and ask rather than worry until I see her again.

How exciting, though, that you may have him very soon! Did you put my phone number in your bag so you have it when you need it?
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Vent away! I think we all are reaching that point of frustration. I know when I have had enough I get so cranky with my DH and yell at him. I feel so bad but I just lose it. My DH is always joking around and it drives me crazy right now. That was so nice of your DH on the phone today. I hope you are able to get some rest!

Dee
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:52 pm

Im sorry that your not getting the answers your looking for. Grrr on the baby not turning. You can bitch away here! Thats okay! I havent been bitchy at all this time around. Maybe it will come out later...saving it for the birth!

Hugs big hugs
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:06 pm

Vent away...you have come to the right place. For me its the lack of sleep that drives everything downhill. By 3pm every single day I feel like I could go to bed for the night, but then when "bed time" rolls around, I have NO DESIRE to go to bed because I know I won't sleep, its such torture. And today after work DH was being a dumb dumb, I was asking him a question and he was giving me random answers, not the details I needed and it drove me BONKERS, so I snapped, not a big deal I know, but seriously, answer the question, and the one I asked...jeesh.

And I am having heartburn right now and I haven't had anything to eat since like 3pm, are you kidding me? Whats the deal?
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:06 pm

I am feeling better now! I turned my phone down and took a little power nap and let Matt figure out dinner. We watched a movie and did some talking and I did some crying!! Since I sell Avon, I have a couple orders to get dropped off tomorrow, but other then that I'm not going anything!! YEAH RIGHT!!! I am going to TRY to very little. I am planning to call the Dr. Office tomorrow and see what they can tell me. If they can't tell me much then I will wait till Tuesday. Well I am going to go lay down and rest some more. Before Tuesday I am going to have our bags packed and have things ready JUST in case.

Lacie
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down