March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bad week so far- ER visit yesterday

5 posters

Go down

bad week so far- ER visit yesterday Empty bad week so far- ER visit yesterday

Post  rylan&babysmommy! Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:27 pm

Well yesterday my husband and i had a disput because AGAIN i went over my cell minutes we just up'ed! So he says leave your phone in the car...i like to have it incase of emergency for our son at daycare...he tells me tell daycare if there is an emergency to call him...OK so i do...i come to work and i get a message on my work line that Rylan (DS) is going to the ER he fell at daycare and split his head open and it looks like he needs stitches...Isnt IRONIC! Nothing bad ever happens i tell her if there is an emergency and look there was and i didnt have my cell. Well it turned out they were able to use the Glue to close the split because it split "nicely" as they put it and then put streri-strips on it. Rylan was suck a big boy and was smiling at the nurses...we got home and he was running all over....20 months olds!

Well today i get up and driving to work and my lower belly and pelvic area hurts bad and its going around to my back...I think nothing of it and maybe i slept wrong...but the baby is not moving and i feel her EVERYDAY! and the pain is so bad i want to cry...I call the OB/GYN to tell them and see what they want me to do and now i have to go in at 12:45 to be looked at. I dont think its anything but i rather be safe then sorry!

THEN i get an email from my DH that the hospital, clinics and doctors associated with the hospital i use is going to not except our insurance anymore after Jan 2009! I love my OB/GYN and that hospital and now i have to find a new doc 25 weeks into pregnancy and a new hospital to deliver at...i already had my c-section date planned!!! ARGH!!!

When it rains in pours...i just want to climb into bed and not get anymore bad news!

Sorry so long

Danielle
rylan&babysmommy!
rylan&babysmommy!

Back to top Go down

bad week so far- ER visit yesterday Empty Re: bad week so far- ER visit yesterday

Post  lisa_m Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:39 pm

Oh my gosh, what a crappy day! I'm glad Rylan is doing well, and I hope you're doing alright too. Even though your OB might not be in your insurance's network after January, you can probably still get out-of-network benefits to see him/her. You'll have to pay more but it wouldn't all be out of your own pocket.

Take care of yourself today, and I hope tomorrow is better!
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

bad week so far- ER visit yesterday Empty Re: bad week so far- ER visit yesterday

Post  SarinasLilAddition Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:56 pm

Oh, Danielle, I'm sorry for your streak of yucky luck! I'm so glad that Rylan is ok.. and I'm keeping my fingers & toes crossed for you that you and your lil Peanut are OK. Keep us posted!!

As for the cell phone, I would have that thing GLUED to me, especially if Rylan is at daycare. Maybe DH will see that you were RIGHT, now that something happened.

Hang in there girl I love you
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:57 pm

When it rains, it pours. Sorry you're having such a bad week. Definitely update us after you see your dr today.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

bad week so far- ER visit yesterday Empty update from doc

Post  rylan&babysmommy! Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:57 pm

I went to the doctors and they had me give a urine sample. They found blood so they are starting me on meds for a bladder infection. I didnt even know thats what was going on i have no symptoms of that. SO they i had to do another sample so they can send out for a culture. As for the pain she pushed on the pelvic bone and i screamed because it hurts so bad and she said my bones are just spreading. I gained 3 lbs in 1 week! and im having some contractions...nothing to be worried about but because this is the 2nd pregnancy she said they are more noticeable to me. Ahhhh!!!
rylan&babysmommy!
rylan&babysmommy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:09 pm

I am sooo sorry for ur past couple days!!! No I'm glad that Rylan and ur lil one are okay. Smile Hopefully the bladder inf. gets better and u feel better soon!
I also agree that u have an ok to keep ur cell on u now! Smile Razz
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down