March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VENTING.... about my DH (I mean SH).....GGRR!!!

+11
SarinasLilAddition
MillerWifey
mini*van*mama
aquaopal
kboogie
alnaday
Jillian21180
dsdavin
obxstefany
PonyDoodleButt
ldw1193
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

VENTING.... about my DH (I mean SH).....GGRR!!! Empty VENTING.... about my DH (I mean SH).....GGRR!!!

Post  ldw1193 Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:48 pm

Well my DH and I have been getting along GREAT the past 5 or 6 months. I am talking like NO FIGHTING.... and he went to working nights last Wednesday and we have been fighting over DUMB and LITTLE things since then. I thought "Well he is tired and misses us" Blah, blah... well he has been talking to his ex-girlfriend ALOT since he has been on nights. Well that wouldn't be a HUGE deal if it was just a text here and there, but it's NOT!!! And while I was in New York (Nov 24 till Dec. 4) this talked and texted. I got online and was looking at our cell phone bill and I seen that he had went over on his text messages. NOT a HUGE deal, but I wanted to know who was texting him THAT much for him to go over. It was her number on TWO WHOLE DAMN pages!!!!! They have been texting back and forth for three days and the whole time I was gone!!!!! AND they have talked on the phone 25 to 30 minutes the past 3 nights. And when I call him or he calls me we can only talk like 10 MAX, because he has to get back to work! I am PISSED!!!! She is married also and they HAVE NO KIDS together. I don't see why they need to be talking SO much. They were together like 6 1/2 or 7 years ago. WE have been together for 5 1/2 years and have our third boy on the way. I can't stand this girl. She doesn't live anywhere close to us, so I don't think he is cheating but.... WHY does he need to be talking to her SO much. OH MY GOD... I am SO PISSED!!!! I want to call her SO bad and say something to her, but I don't want to my SH (LOL) mad. But then I don't really give a shit!!! SORRY... I know this a place for us to talk about our babies and stuff, but I needed to get this out. I called my SIL (she hates this girl) and she is pissed and told me that I should call her.
Let me just add... This GIRL is SO VERY scared of me. I wasn't ever mean to her in school or anything, but she has always been scared of me. In fact at my SR prom (their JR) I was dancing and her date (my SHITY HUBBY now) was by me, NOT dancing WITH me and she had one of her friends came ask him to came sit back down with her. She told her friend that she was scared that I would hit her if she came out there. I have NEVER been in a fight in my life. I was a cheerleader, track runner, basketball and volleyball player. I was VERY active in the school. I ALWAYS smiled at this girl and was always nice. Had NO reason not to be nice. Well they break up and almost 2 YEARS later I get with him and have been together every since. GGRR!! Sorry this is so long!!! Thanks for reading/listening.

Lacie the Evil or Very Mad
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

VENTING.... about my DH (I mean SH).....GGRR!!! Empty Re: VENTING.... about my DH (I mean SH).....GGRR!!!

Post  PonyDoodleButt Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:25 am

Throw water on him thats the universal fix here lol....
Before you explode at him try to talk to him about it and see how he reacts. Depending on how he reacts youll be able to tell if hes hiding something or not....Honestly for me its hard not to fly off the handle when I think DH is hiding something and more then half the time I walk away looking like the ass,especially when Im pregnant!
There should be a law that keeps all ex gf's,crushes,flings etc away from expectant fathers!
PonyDoodleButt
PonyDoodleButt

Back to top Go down

VENTING.... about my DH (I mean SH).....GGRR!!! Empty Re: VENTING.... about my DH (I mean SH).....GGRR!!!

Post  obxstefany Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:37 am

Me personally, I would be more than pissed at him and want to confront them both. I would probably ask WTF is so important that you need to talk and text that much? Just my opinion. Seriously, I agree with pp. Ask him about it, see what his reaction is. That will usually tell the tale. Good luck and don't kill anybody. LOL.
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:14 am

Well I did BOTH... I talked to him about it THEN FLIPPED out!!!! I sent her a text asking her not to text him anymore and that I didn't think he DH would like it either. Well as I was on the phone with my SH I was looking at the bill again and it is 9DAMN pages that teted back and forth on, I dont know how many are on a page... but I'll be able to look at it tomorrow and it will be more updated and I'll see how much they talked tonight!! I would LOVE to throw water in his face right now, but I can't because he is at work. I did something BETTER..... I am now going to pay $5 a month to have her number blocked. She can't call OR text him and he can't call or text her. That little BITCH had the nerve to text me back and tell me that I could F**k off and they weren't going to stop talking. WELL...> if she didn't live 3 hours from us I would want to get my van and go hit her in her UGLY face. She left a message on myspace... saying that "HIS pyco wife needed to F**kin grow up". Well I guess she isn't scared of me anymore...... and that is great. I don't care if she is or not..... I don't need this stress and I don't know why MEN have to be ASSHOLES!!! I have 11 weeks till my due date and my baby isn't growing like he should be and my SH knows that and KNOWS that I can't be under ANY stress. I just want to cry..... ALL I care about it helping my baby grow. He stopped growing at one point and then started again... so we are hoping that he will keep growing AT LEAST a little bit before March. When he stopping growing they sent me to the high risk DR. I am scared..... my first two boys were BIG healthy babys.. I didn't see this caming!!! ANYHOW... he is now calling and texting me saying he is sorry he fucked up and that he will her not t otext or call anymore. Well I told hi mthat I asked her not t otext and she said she wasn't going to. We'll see what happen.......
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:40 am

Sorry you are going through this. There is definitely a reason why your husband is acting like this. Sounds like he is freaking out. This girl is definitely not helping. I am glad that he is apologizing and seeing that he was wrong to do it. There is no reason now that you are married and have children that they should be having any contact. Stay strong and you have to really think about yourself and your baby right now. I can imagine that your blood pressure is sky high right now. Please take care of yourself. I will say prayers that your baby is healthy and growing strong.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:46 am

Thank you... I am better now... he is a wonderful guy and will do anything for me BUT stop talking to this girl.... I don't understand it. I had the same boyfriend in school... 6 years off and on..... and we don't much talk now. He may call me on my birthday or if something bad happens in our home town. In fact, I send his parents a christmas card every year and talk to them more. ANYHOW... my point is... they were only together for a coupe months or something and he can't stop talking to her. He told me tonight that he will stop talking to her and would ask her to stop texting him, but she was her own person and could do what she wanted.. well she won't be texting him, because I put a block on her number!! Caleb started kicking and moving around like crazy when I was all upset and he kick just right and I thought I was going to pee on myself. At that point I am sitting in my oversized chair crying my eyes out and he kicks and I start laughing and haven't cried since. I guess that was him telling me to get over it. LOL!! I went to the high risk dr. about 2 1/2 weeks ago and Caleb is about 3 weeks smaller then he should... they are saying he stopped growing for 3 weeks and is now growing half as fast as he should. I am hoping that he is going to pick back up. I don't feel as big as I did with my other two at this point.... I like that but I hate knowing the reason is because he isn't growing. TRUST me I eat like crazy. The Dr. is thinking that I MAY have to go back on bedrest. I was on it from the time I seen my dr until and got in to see the HR Dr and Caleb put on some weight then. SO I guess running around with my 3 and 5 year olds is what is making Caleb and I not get any bigger. I have been trying to stay at home... resting and not doing much, but it kills me to have all this nesting energy and do nothing!!! LOL

Thanks,
Lacie

76 days to go!!! cheers
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:26 am

I love the block call idea!!! that's awesome! does he know that??
I'd love to kick her a@* for u! b*@ch!!!

I have a similar 'girl' in my dh past/ present also.... they were never 'really' a couple... but they were friends for years and messed around... I hate that they still talk but it has settled down to an occasional text or call - birthdays and such.

I can't say much about that I have an ex that I still very occasionally talkt o so....
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:55 am

There always seems to be that one psycho that has to screw around with a happy family. I have experience with that too. My husband has one that tries to talk to him from time to time too. He has pretty much told her to go f*** off but she can't get the hint. She will call or text and he just ignores her.
Take care of yourself Lacie. Don't let drama screw with ya. That is what she wants.
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:00 am

don't let that B!t!@h get you all upset you know it's not good for you or the baby. you did a great thing by confronting dh, and blocking the number. now you just needed to let it be and keep that baby healthy.
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:40 pm

Yes, there is always that one "girl" from their past they seem to hang on to. I really think that they like the attention and the idea that another women might find them interesting and attractive. It is the idea of what could have been. Compared to their daily life of having a wife who is nagging it seems so much easier. They can live a sort of fantasy life together where it is all fun and none of the daily reality that we all have to go through.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  kboogie Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:56 pm

Just go ahead and post her phone number up here...if she isnt scared of you anymore...maybe she will be a little more scared of us Twisted Evil
kboogie
kboogie

Back to top Go down

Post  aquaopal Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:10 pm

At least your DH apologized.

Wow, why is the woman being such a major cunt waffle?? Is her husband aware of this? If she insists on talking to your husband, maybe you should start talking to her husband (just to scare her). Wonder is she will be as accepting?

I hope your husband stays his ground in cutting ties from her.

Great idea blocking her number too.
aquaopal
aquaopal

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:30 pm

He may not be cheating by having sex, but it sure as hell sounds like he is having an emotional affair. In many ways that can be worse. Because sex is just sex with an affair sometimes, while emotional they connect or in this case reconnect.

You need tell him to drop all contact with this witch, or he needs to leave. Or you leave with the kids. Maybe that way he will see you are wanting this crap to stop.

If you would like send me an email and I will give her a call. I need to be a bitch to someone as I am still pissed over the whole christmas time change. Twisted Evil
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  MillerWifey Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:09 pm

Haha...I love how everyone on our nice little pregnancy board has suddenly become willing to harrass and threaten perfect strangers! Razz Must be the hormones! Aww...but what the hell? Sounds like fun, right?? You girls are so funny....and THAT girl is a bitch.
MillerWifey
MillerWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:13 pm

As the PPs said.. there's always that ONE from the past that just cant seem to get a hint, or whatever the case may be. I'm glad you blocked the number, and he best keep to his word about cutting off contact.

MEN DRIVE ME BONKERS!!!! Hang in there, let us know how it goes, or if you need a Preggo Mob storming her house..haha.
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:15 pm

I was sharing this post with my DH, and was like, "Good think you don't have a skank ho on the side, huh?" Very Happy

Good for you for blocking her calls and texts. Now at least you don't have to worry. And if for some reason, your SH has it undone, you'll know there's a bigger issue. I'm really sorry you have to go though this. But we really are all here for you!
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  becky123 Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:21 pm

I would kick her a$$ too, honestly just reading it makes me feel like I am in High School again! With her telling you to f off and get over it, hello he is your HUSBAND not your little boyfriend. And to put that on myspace omg i was laughing reading that. I honestly dont understand why most girls cant ever grow up. I am sorry that your DH is doing that, its weird that he would be talking/texting her so much... i would FLIP out!
becky123
becky123

Back to top Go down

VENTING.... about my DH (I mean SH).....GGRR!!! Empty UPDATE!!!!

Post  ldw1193 Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:31 pm

Thanks to ALL OF YOU!!! I will gladly give her number out on here, if I didn't think I could get in trouble for it. Well he doesn't know that I have her number blocked. LOL!!! I asked him this morning when he got home if she texted or called him last night. KNOWING that I had blocked her number!! HA HA!! He says "Lacie, You know that Sarah is scared of you and she not going to makes problems, we are JUST friends and text back and forth and BS" WHAT THE FUCK EVER!!!! The other night I was trying to get ahold of him I called AND texted him and when he FINALLY texted me back he told me he was SUPER busy and couldn't talk, SO I didn't think to much about it until I was looking at the phone bill and I see where they were texting back and forth and my one or two text here and there. I was PISSED!! I FLIPPED out again and OF COURSE... it's MY fault. He said "He feels like he is just here to work and to make sure LACIE is happy".... I wanted to say SO bad... DAMN RIGHT!!! But I just said... "Sorry you feel that way, but I feel like I am here to just cook and clean" So I guess we both are feeling a little unwanted" and that was the end of it. I could tell that he was mad and but he didn't have a came back for it. He is sleeping now and I am SO glad. He found out last night that he will be working nights till Friday.... Been working nights for a week already, so that makes me REALLY sad. He will be getting home just in time for the boys to open gifts Christmas morning and go to bed so he can go to work that night!! Sad She texted me back LATE last night and told me that she wasn't going to stop texting him and on her myspace page it says something about me needing to grow up. Well when I got on my DH page this morning she had send him another message saying that she thought it was funny that I THOUGHT I could came between them. WHAT A MINUTE........ We are 24 and 25 years old.... he is MINE and you need to leave him alone. I felt like I was back in high school again last night. ANYHOW...I am in the clear till he figures out that her number has been blocked. I don't think he will EVEN think that I would put a blaock on it ,but I am the head person on the account and I'm not sure that he knows the password. LOL!!! I deal with all the billing and everything!! Ha HA!! I know I am a EVIL preggo wife, but I don't care.

Lacie
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:52 pm

ldw1193 wrote: She texted me back LATE last night and told me that she wasn't going to stop texting him and on her myspace page it says something about me needing to grow up. Well when I got on my DH page this morning she had send him another message saying that she thought it was funny that I THOUGHT I could came between them.

I know I am a EVIL preggo wife, but I don't care.

Who in the HELL does she think she is? Holy flippin' crackers, batman. I would be rippin' a bitches hair out... haha.. pardon the lovely language. I can not believe this bi*ch!! No kidding about the highschool feeling. SHE obviously is the one who needs to GROW UP, trying to intrude on a man's family.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! It's getting really close to Preggo Mob TIME!!

And hopefully the # blockage works forever!

Hang in there!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  aquaopal Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:00 pm

SarinasLilAddition wrote:
ldw1193 wrote: She texted me back LATE last night and told me that she wasn't going to stop texting him and on her myspace page it says something about me needing to grow up. Well when I got on my DH page this morning she had send him another message saying that she thought it was funny that I THOUGHT I could came between them.

I know I am a EVIL preggo wife, but I don't care.

Who in the HELL does she think she is? Holy flippin' crackers, batman. I would be rippin' a bitches hair out... haha.. pardon the lovely language. I can not believe this bi*ch!! No kidding about the highschool feeling. SHE obviously is the one who needs to GROW UP, trying to intrude on a man's family.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! It's getting really close to Preggo Mob TIME!!

And hopefully the # blockage works forever!

Hang in there!

LOL I TOTALLY AGREE SARINA!

Lacie, when was the last time you and hubby had a date night? DH and I get like this (argumentative) whenever we haven't had a date night in awhile.
You two need some lovin' I love you
aquaopal
aquaopal

Back to top Go down

Post  PonyDoodleButt Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:20 pm

Wow someone likes dramma! You have an excuse to flip your pregnant and not to mention in the super protective stage by now.
The same thing happined to me last pregnancy...only diff was DH really was having an emotional affair with the wench. you bet hes kissing my ass this time around!
PonyDoodleButt
PonyDoodleButt

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:52 pm

WELL... He found out that I had her number blocked and I unblocked it and he told her not to text or call him anymore. SO we will see what happens. I have a feeling that she will CUT back but won't STOP. IF she does then it won't be long before she is back to texting him alot again. I am really depressed tonight and hoping that we can make this work!!! We don't fight much but when we do it seems like THE END! I have been in and out of different stages of being depressed and the baby isn't even here yet.... PLEASE pray for me and baby Caleb. The drs seem to thinks it is because I am blaming myself for Caleb not growing. I have ALWAYS been a happy person and have never felt this much saddness. It SCARES me. Have a great night and I'll give you ladies a update soon.

Lacie
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:26 pm

ldw1193 wrote:WELL... He found out that I had her number blocked and I unblocked it and he told her not to text or call him anymore. SO we will see what happens. I have a feeling that she will CUT back but won't STOP. IF she does then it won't be long before she is back to texting him alot again. I am really depressed tonight and hoping that we can make this work!!! We don't fight much but when we do it seems like THE END! I have been in and out of different stages of being depressed and the baby isn't even here yet.... PLEASE pray for me and baby Caleb. The drs seem to thinks it is because I am blaming myself for Caleb not growing. I have ALWAYS been a happy person and have never felt this much saddness. It SCARES me. Have a great night and I'll give you ladies a update soon.

Lacie

I really hope the bi*ch lays off. And I'm so sorry you are feeling so down. I know MUCH easier said than done, but please dont put the blame for Caleb not growing fast on yourself. Try your hardest to keep your chin up. You & Caleb are in my thoughts. And never forget, we are all here for you to vent, to cry to, to listen, ALWAYS.

Hang in there sister I love you
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:46 pm

Please let your doctor know how you are feeling! You sound really depressed. It is probably a combo of pregnancy hormones and what you are going through with your husband. I am wondering if they can give you some medicine to help out. Be extra careful after the baby is born. I have yet to have postpartum depression but I heard that it can happen after any pregnancy. You are a strong woman, so don't let this week and lonely girl get the best of you! She is obviously lacking from a lot in her life that she needs to come into yours and turn everything upside down.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:18 am

SarinasLilAddition wrote:As the PPs said.. there's always that ONE from the past that just cant seem to get a hint, or whatever the case may be. I'm glad you blocked the number, and he best keep to his word about cutting off contact.

MEN DRIVE ME BONKERS!!!! Hang in there, let us know how it goes, or if you need a Preggo Mob storming her house..haha.

LOL at the prego mob thing. That was funny!! A bunch of pregnant hormonal women wanting to kick ass. Gotta love it!!
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next