March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need an update...

4 posters

Go down

I need an update... Empty I need an update...

Post  LGTWifey Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:40 pm

Can someone please help me. I have been without a computer for a few days, so I haven't been able to check in and I feel so out of the loop, there are so many posts....so little time. I only have a few minutes before Avery's first bath, so I was hoping someone might be able to summarize the happenings of all you lovely ladies for me...

I miss you gals! Hopefully now that I have my work laptop back I will be able to check in during the day when Miss Avery naps, that is if Olivia EVER goes back to daycare, she is still sick.
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

I need an update... Empty Re: I need an update...

Post  SequoiaAutumn Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:10 pm

Oh gosh... I am horrible at updates... Where's Sarina when you need her!?!? lol Its like a soap opera... drop in anytime.. you wont miss a thing! Im catching up real quick while Sequoia sleeps.. but she hastn eaten in 3 hrs and my tata's are ready to explode!They never wake up when you want them too!
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:05 pm

Ok.. here goes my short form of update for you..

I'm still feeling like hell and I'm trying to touch on things I didn't see you replied on the post.. so bare with me.. if anyone else has anything to add, or I forgot something or someone important (please dont take it personally..lol).. just add it in!!

Ok..

Crystal (BlessedMommy) had her little girl on either 3/3 or 3/4.. her Board Buddy got a text that she was in labor on 3/3 so I'm guessing that's the day she came. We haven't heard any other updates thus far.

Jamie's grandpa passed away.. but she made it to the funeral and home with no baby Brayden making his appearance.. he's still baking (for now).

curls little Baby Jorja is still baking. Not showing any negative effects from her cord being around her neck. She's got an induction date of 3/16 scheduled, unless Jorja decides to come before hand.

2 of our 3 'suprise' gender babies have been born... Chierogloss had a little girl on 2/25/09, named Celia Laine, 6 lbs, 2 oz, 19". Stacey FINALLY got her Princess - Sophia Noelle was born 3/3/09 Smile

All of our babies who have already arrived are doing wonderfully. Baby Jake & Baby Naminai, Baby Ronin, Baby Sequoia are all breastfeeding wonderfully and baby Alyssa is a little chunky monkey! Hehe.

Ponydoodle, Crystal, Rachel & April all SUCK because they are all looking fantastic with their post baby bellies... lol!

Ok, I think that's it. Please feel free, anyone, to add anything I've missed. Hope this helps Leigh Razz
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:10 pm

Nice update!!! I knew you could do it!!
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:36 pm

Have we heard anything new from Karissa about Lil Evie???
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:15 pm

Thanks Sarina!!
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down