March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on Abigail Faith

+3
SarinasLilAddition
Karen
crazymommy2b
7 posters

Go down

Update on Abigail Faith Empty Update on Abigail Faith

Post  crazymommy2b Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:01 pm

First of all, Congrats to all the new babies that have arrived.

I haven't been online much lately. Abigail is doing great, but I think someone forgot to cut the umbilical cord! LOL She is very much attached to me and does NOT like being put down. She nurses every two hours during the day and every three at night. Friday at her 2 week check up she weighed 5 lbs 5 oz and her jaundice is cleared up. That's an ounce up from her birth weight. Her lowest weight was 4 lbs 14 oz. She is absolutely perfect and beautiful!! DH is going back to work tomorrow...so I am on my own. He will continue taking the oldest one to school, but I will take the younger one to school....which will take some planning since the time he needs to be there is when Abby is usually nursing.

I think I may be crazy, but we are already planning our next FET cycle. We have two embryos left, and plan to transfer both, and then possibly do another IVF cycle!!
crazymommy2b
crazymommy2b

Back to top Go down

Update on Abigail Faith Empty Re: Update on Abigail Faith

Post  Karen Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:50 pm

I hope you are able to smoothly adjust to your schedule now that dh has to return to work. Things will work themselves out, they always do.

I think it's exciting that you are already planning your embryo transfer! How old will Abigail be when you do it?
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:58 am

Sounds like like little Abigail is doing wonderfully. How exciting about your next embryo transfer. Good luck with the schedule! Smile
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  Limedrop Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:12 am

crazymommy2b wrote:

I think I may be crazy, but we are already planning our next FET cycle. We have two embryos left, and plan to transfer both, and then possibly do another IVF cycle!!

oh wow, you guys are fast! lol, pop one out put 2 more in lol.. I think thats great! good luck! my cousin who has been trying to get pregnant for almost 8 years now just had a IVF (she has had 3 faild ones before this) and just found out shes having twins!! I cant imagine how exciting it must be after trying so long to finally be pregnant and not with one but with 2! So i wish you the same luck hun!! Dont forget youre still my board buddy! Very Happy
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:00 pm

Wow, another little one...I can't wait to hear all about it...when are you planning it for?

I am glad that Abby is doing well, sorry you aren't getting much sleep...
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  armywife1203 Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:54 pm

Glad to hear that Abby is doing so well and her jaundice has cleared up. Hope she is able to get more comfortable with being put down so you can have a little bit of "freedom". It's very exciting to hear about the upcoming embryo transfer, I wish you the best of luck! Keep us posted.
armywife1203
armywife1203

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:59 pm

Happy that Abby is doing so well, good luck with planning for the next when are you guys trying to do the transfer?
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down