March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing March Mommies...anyone hear from them?

+5
dsdavin
MillerWifey
lisa_m
SarinasLilAddition
o4seasmom
9 posters

Go down

Missing March Mommies...anyone hear from them? Empty Missing March Mommies...anyone hear from them?

Post  o4seasmom Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:09 pm

So I was awake (again) at 3am and started thinking about the March Mommies that have kind of dropped off...does anyone know anything about them?? I'm trying to think of some names I haven't seen on here in awhile---like Crystal (I think she's lives in the same military housing as Amanda), wasn't there a Becky something or other, and I know there are more...do any of them have board buddies?? Just curious how they are doing!?
o4seasmom
o4seasmom

Back to top Go down

Missing March Mommies...anyone hear from them? Empty Re: Missing March Mommies...anyone hear from them?

Post  SarinasLilAddition Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:33 pm

Crystal is very good at updating her board buddy, which, yes is Amanda, since they live on the same military base. Last I knew Crystal was still working and busy busy busy tryin to keep her Princess baking.. And Becky no longer works full time, and doesn't have net access at her house, so she's on very sporadically when she can get to her hubby's work to hop online Smile
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Missing March Mommies...anyone hear from them? Empty Re: Missing March Mommies...anyone hear from them?

Post  lisa_m Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:05 pm

That's right...Crystal (Blessedwithbaby#2) is now past her due date, which is what she was hoping for. I hope things are going well with our moms that can't check in as often. There are so many of us to keep track of!
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  o4seasmom Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:56 pm

I was thinking we needed to do a roll call with all these moms having babies early--I was finding it hard to keep track of! Glad Sarina is on the ball--we're counting on you to keep us going girl!! lol
o4seasmom
o4seasmom

Back to top Go down

Post  MillerWifey Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:10 pm

Crystal is doing just fine...same as before. I actually messaged her this morning to check up and congratulate her for making it to March...and she was happy about it too (crazy girl WANTING to go overdue!). Anyway, she didn't send me any other info...so I'm assuming she isn't having any new complications or symptoms and is just waiting for Izabella to arrive. Thanks for asking! Very Happy
MillerWifey
MillerWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:56 pm

I also noticed that we have not seen Ayana around for a while. I am noticing that the mommies with babies are really busy and not posting as often. I guess the rest of us are still waiting and have time on our hands. I always worry when we have not heard from the regulars in a while.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  crystal82578 Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:49 pm

Thanks ladies for checking on us. I have been so very busy it's crazy. Nursing is hard for me so I have started pumping and giving it in a bottle, and that seems to be working. Donovan had his 2 week check today and he weighs 7lbs 13oz and looks great. Hope I can get on again soon. To the ladies who are still pregnant hang in there girls, your almost there.

Crystal and Family
crystal82578
crystal82578

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:30 pm

Crystal.. Great update~ Im sorry to hear your struggling with breastfeeding. Sounds like you figured out what works for you two. And thats good too.

Ahhh they just took Sequoia for her hearing test.. i can type two handed now! lol Off to type the birth story real quick! hehe

Keep checking in ladies!
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:19 pm

what about Dominiquesmomma? We haven't heard from her in a while! I know she was having some issues and I think she may have been due to go into the hospital for a scheduled c-section, but now sure. Has anybody heard from her???
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  becky123 Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:40 pm

I'm here! I just don't have access to the internet all the time! And I am still pregant LOL I am only 75% effaced and dialated to a 1 as of last Wed, so it looks like he will be here right on time, if not a little past due! LOL I wish I had him here already, but what can you do? If he is not ready I am not gonna force him out! (even though some nights I wish i could!) But congrats to everyone and their cute little babies I cant believe how many were born in February! I will try to get on more but its not happening as much as I thought I could! I will keep you updated and I will let rochelle (mrskizzee) know when I go into labor -if I ever do!!!! Good luck to everyone!!
becky123
becky123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down