March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Registry Santas - PAIRED & SENT OUT!

+3
Blessed with baby #2
ldw1193
SarinasLilAddition
7 posters

Go down

Secret Registry Santas - PAIRED & SENT OUT! Empty Secret Registry Santas - PAIRED & SENT OUT!

Post  SarinasLilAddition Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:40 pm

Hello ladies, who signed up for the Secret Registry Santas!

I just wanted to let you know I had SO draw names from a hat.. he enjoyed it, it was humorous. There are 10 of us total, participating. Your secret buddy has been Private Messaged to each one of you. (For anyone who doesn't know, that's the message system on THIS site).

Remember, we have set an AT LEAST limit of $25, but you can spend whatever you want, after that $25. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

I know since we're online and we'll be shipping all of these gifts, it wont stay secret for long, but it's fun anyway!

Thanks for all your help ladies! I love you
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Secret Registry Santas - PAIRED & SENT OUT! Empty Re: Secret Registry Santas - PAIRED & SENT OUT!

Post  ldw1193 Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:46 pm

Thanks again!!!
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Secret Registry Santas - PAIRED & SENT OUT! Empty Re: Secret Registry Santas - PAIRED & SENT OUT!

Post  Blessed with baby #2 Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:20 pm

I guess I missed the origional post about this. Sorry.
Blessed with baby #2
Blessed with baby #2

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  dominicsmamma Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:15 pm

when did this happen??? I am so sad, I missed it Sad Is it too late or if there is anyone else who missed this and want to be paired up... let me know because I love to buy gifts!!! We don't have to be secret, we can just buy eachother a gift! Razz
dominicsmamma
dominicsmamma

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:48 am

Hey girls!

Crystal (Blessed) and DominicsMama.. if you guys want to pair up and dont care about the suprise factor (since we're online it's gonna be tough to keep the suprise with shipping ANYWAY), that would be awesome!!!

All I did was get all the registry info for each of us and had Randy pick out of a hat. So if you girls want to exchange your registry info & your addresses, that would be great.

And to answer your question.. the original post was either Thurs or Fri of last week. Sorry you missed it. (
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  dominicsmamma Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:44 pm

Thank you Sarina!! I would love to participate so just let me know! I have had no computer for over a week unless I went to my parents and it was just too crazy since my shower was last weekend. So, now I have a lot to catch up on and I've noticed I missed the fun too. Sad Crystal, let me know if you want to join... email me at kimberlystrickler@yahoo.com or on here.
dominicsmamma
dominicsmamma

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:48 pm

I ordered my gift yesterday and I can't wait for her to get it. I keep checking my e-mail to see if it has been shipped yet!!! It's funny how spending money makes me feel so good!!!! cheers I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!! I love you

bounce Lacie bounce
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:50 pm

I got an email yesterday that mine had shipped to my secret registry buddy. Woohoo!! Very Happy This is so fun!
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:51 pm

Yayyy.... I just got my email that my gift to my buddy has shipped! I can't wait for her to get it, either! bounce cheers
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  Blessed with baby #2 Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:52 pm

dominicsmamma wrote:Thank you Sarina!! I would love to participate so just let me know! I have had no computer for over a week unless I went to my parents and it was just too crazy since my shower was last weekend. So, now I have a lot to catch up on and I've noticed I missed the fun too. Sad Crystal, let me know if you want to join... email me at kimberlystrickler@yahoo.com or on here.

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME. I DO WANT TO JOIN IN THE FUN ALSO BUT I WILL BE JOBLESS SOON AND SHORT ON MONEY BUT I STILL HAVE IT NOW AND WOULD LOVE TO SEND YOUR LO SOMETHING NICE.
Blessed with baby #2
Blessed with baby #2

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:56 pm

I am guessing that mine is going to take a couple days because I ordered mine from http://www.personalizedforbaby.com/ I ordered my sister a blanket from there and it turned out GREAT. I am ordering my SS a gift from there.... but I have to wait to found out what she is going to name her little one! ANYHOW..... I can't wait!!!
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  dominicsmamma Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:57 pm

I am registered at Babies R Us and Target... is this what information we are supposed to give???

SARINA... Help!! What info do we need to provide to eachother so I can order my gift for her today!
dominicsmamma
dominicsmamma

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:58 pm

ldw1193 wrote:I am guessing that mine is going to take a couple days because I ordered mine from http://www.personalizedforbaby.com/ I ordered my sister a blanket from there and it turned out GREAT. I am ordering my SS a gift from there.... but I have to wait to found out what she is going to name her little one! ANYHOW..... I can't wait!!!

What a fantastic idea!! Now I have to go to that site and stock up on Aniras things..lol.. not so easy to find things with that name on it..lmao... I'm blaming it ALL on you when Randy says, "You're spending MORE money?!" Hehehe Embarassed
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:02 pm

LOL, Well that is why I ordered my sisters from there. Her sons name is Cruz and she couldn't find anything with his name on it. I seen when I was there that they are having a sale too, so MAYBE that will help!!! Twisted Evil We all know that we can't pass up a sale!!!

Lacie
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:07 pm

dominicsmamma wrote:I am registered at Babies R Us and Target... is this what information we are supposed to give???

SARINA... Help!! What info do we need to provide to eachother so I can order my gift for her today!

Hey there Smile

All the info that is needed is your first & last name, where you are registered & your address.

So glad you ladies are joining in on the fun!!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:56 pm

I shipped out my secret registry buddies gift today!
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:00 pm

I ordered my secret buddy's gifts today as well. I havent gotten the email saying shipped yet but shouldnt be long! This was fun!

Now im going to that personalized site cause like Aniras, Sequoia wont have anything with her name on it.
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down