March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You "Secret Registry Santa" !!!

+7
lisa_m
daj72705
dsdavin
SequoiaAutumn
Nivette
MillerWifey
SarinasLilAddition
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thank You "Secret Registry Santa" !!! Empty Thank You "Secret Registry Santa" !!!

Post  SarinasLilAddition Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:39 pm

I thought this would be a good thread to start once we start receiving our "Secret Registry Santa" gifts! That way we can keep it all in one place Very Happy
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Thank You "Secret Registry Santa" !!! Empty Re: Thank You "Secret Registry Santa" !!!

Post  SarinasLilAddition Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Amanda! I absolutely love my "Secret" gifts!

I got the two pink, cloth bins I wanted as well as a two pack of SUPER cute "Sit & Spit" cloths...

LOVE THEM!

THANKS AGAIN!!!! I love you I love you

Thank You "Secret Registry Santa" !!! SecretSanta
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Thank You "Secret Registry Santa" !!! Empty Re: Thank You "Secret Registry Santa" !!!

Post  MillerWifey Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:53 pm

What a "surprise", eh? Rolling Eyes Glad everything came quick and you like them!
MillerWifey
MillerWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:04 pm

The suprise factor is kinda hard when you're online & the one setting it all up... but yes, I loved everything. Thank you!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  Nivette Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:15 pm

I got my stuff already today, too! It was so quick..I was surprised Very Happy I got a sleeper, set of onesies, two pairs of socks, a pair of soft booties and two pairs of pants...thank you so much to whoever it is....I know you're in VA...lol I'll find out soon enough Laughing
Nivette
Nivette

http://connorsconundrum.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:22 pm

Someone will be getting something tomorrow.. I just checked the shipping!

Sarina! Love those bins adorable!
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MillerWifey Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:29 am

Miss Sarina, thank you for the bouncer! I love it...and since DH was being lazy, I got the pleasure of putting it together all by myself! Very Happy DH's other input was "How much did THAT cost?" "You mean y'all are buying like $30 gifts for people you don't even know??!" Men! Evil or Very Mad But he's not complaining...he likes it too!

I just love the brown and the owls...and I can't wait to see Danny in it either...I'll post pictures...if he every comes out!

Thanks again!

Thank You "Secret Registry Santa" !!! P2170240
MillerWifey
MillerWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:44 am

I love the bouncer. I have not seen that one before. Sooooo cute!
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:56 am

Yay Amanda!! I'm so glad you got it & Love it!! I can't wait to see him in it...

And yes, Randy said something very similar - "You mean you're sending that to someone you dont even know?!" But then in the next breath he's always saying, "Make sure you ask your March Mommys about that."

Silly, silly men.

I'm so glad you love it, you're welcome! I love you
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:01 am

Yay for secret registry santa! What great surprises and nice stuff!

Dee
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:54 am

My Secret Registry Santa gift just arrived!!

[img]Thank You "Secret Registry Santa" !!! Secretregisrysanta[/img]

Thank you so much! What a great surprise!

April are you my secret santa?

Dee
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:04 pm

hmmm Those look farmilar! Im glad you liked em. Smile Your welcome!
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:16 pm

YAY for Secret Santa gifts. I'm so glad this is working out. Dee.. I love your gifts.. those cups are TOO cute!!

...and you guys are so far so good at guessing your Secret Santas Surprised
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:49 pm

SequoiaAutumn wrote:hmmm Those look farmilar! Im glad you liked em. Smile Your welcome!

Yay! I am so excited, thank you again! I really appreciate the gifts!

This is too much fun!
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Thank You "Secret Registry Santa" !!! Empty Lisa Lisa Lisa!!!!

Post  SequoiaAutumn Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:07 pm

My new secret buddy gift" alt="" />

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! Very much! I LOVE LOVE my new car seat bunting and bibs!!! How did you know I LOVE pink and brown? hehe Your awesome! Im so glad i did the secret santa. It was so much fun getting a gift! BTW...you are the ONLY one who got me a gift. So this means a LOT to me! I love you
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:11 pm

Woohoo!! That took a long time to get to you, but I'm glad you like it. It's almost as if you picked it out yourself... Wink
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:13 pm

lisa_m wrote:Woohoo!! That took a long time to get to you, but I'm glad you like it. It's almost as if you picked it out yourself... Wink

Im grinning from ear to ear right now! Im so greatful for friends! Those pg hormones kick in strong at the end!
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:23 pm

Very cute stuff ladies. I have not got mine yet, but will post as soon as I do. Very Happy

I sent my Secret Santa gift out today and my Secret Sisiter gift. Well I ordered them and had the store mail them. tongue DH is going to come home and kill me, I have spent so much today.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:44 pm

The car seat bunting is super cute. I have to admit I didn't exactly know what it was when I ordered it, but it looks great!
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:39 pm

Lisa, I wanted a car seat bunting cover because we NEVER use jackets in a car seat. For my 3 older kids in car seats (5pt restraints) they wear a hooded sweatshirt with zipper, the hanes ones. I always put a white t-shirt on them with their regular shirt and hats and mittens. If we go to a store, i bring the jackets with me and put them on the seat so when we get out, they get the jackets on and we go. Jackets are bad in car seats. Because you have to readjust the belts to fit the coat not the child. So when your adjusting the straps on your car seats, always do it while your child is dressed in clothing, not jackets. So this will be PERFECT for us!

*Note.. typically a person warms up their car before getting in... and enter a warm building. They sell nice fleece ponchos too for cover ups in car seats. Its just a safer alternative. Smile
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:39 pm

GGRR!! I order my gift LAST Thursday and she hasn't gotten it!!! I don't remember it taking so long last time I order from that site!!! ANYHOW..... I was SO proud of myself for getting it done so fast then it taking forever to get there!!!!!

Lacie
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:57 pm

I got my gift this morning. I got a little hoodie outfit and a 5 pack of bodysuits. 3-6 months which is perfect since I don't really have that size. Thank You Secret Santa, and now I am going to investiagte to find out who you are!!!

Thank You "Secret Registry Santa" !!! Picture926

Thank You "Secret Registry Santa" !!! Picture927
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  stair70 Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:11 pm

I wanted to say hat the secret santa I have is going to recieve her gift in two different shipments for some reason. I was looking and the 1st two items are suppose to arrive monday and then the other through fed ex ( I dont understand that) prolly a few days later. Weird!!! I ordered them all together. Anyway I know you dont know who you are but just wanted to give a heads up.
stair70
stair70

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:54 am

I just ordered my SS gift (I know late but that’s me), it is going to come in three packages, three what a waste of packaging... oh well
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:17 pm

Thank you Andrea!!! Today I got the digital Temperature tester!!! I'll take a picture and post in a few.
Today is Matt and I anniver. and my door bell has been NUTS today. My mom sent us (ME) a plant and music from the greenhouse in town here, my dad and step-mom sent something and Fedex was here and then UPS just left!!! I LOVE getting stuff in the mail!!!! cheers

Lacie

Thank You "Secret Registry Santa" !!! DSCN0047

Last edited by ldw1193 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the picture!!!!)
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next