March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

check out this & Make sure volume is up

+3
obxstefany
alnaday
stair70
7 posters

Go down

check out this & Make sure volume is up Empty check out this & Make sure volume is up

Post  stair70 Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:41 am

I gave Madison a bath today for the 1st time and it was great. DH caught this video just after the bath with camera.
check out this & Make sure volume is up Th_MadisonDawn023[/url]

She is doing great!! Daddy fed her a bottle last night and we also got to today. We stayed all night up there as Ronald McDonald had a room. So we got extra time with her which was so great.
I went to the ortho dr on Friday up there for my back and he didnt even mention surgery, so he wants me to goto physical therapy and he belives that if I get core strength and stay strong in back and abs that I should do alot better. Im happy with that as long as I can get feeling better. Well ive got to update Madison's website and get ready for bed as all that sitting in car and all has really got my back sore.
Andrea
stair70
stair70

Back to top Go down

check out this & Make sure volume is up Empty Re: check out this & Make sure volume is up

Post  alnaday Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:45 am

Andrea she is getting so big, and looking great, YAYY for bath time (sorry you got one too, lol).
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

check out this & Make sure volume is up Empty Re: check out this & Make sure volume is up

Post  obxstefany Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:41 am

Awww....she is so cute! She has really gotten big! Any idea on when you guys will get to take her home??
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:51 am

Andrea, I just checked out your blog too.. I love all the new pictures. My dd asks me how she is doing all the time. The video is so adorable! She looks so big in your arms. I cant believe she almost 5 lbs when it seems like just the other day she was only 3 lbs. Amazing how well she is doing now! Smile
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  stair70 Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:15 pm

obxstefany wrote:Awww....she is so cute! She has really gotten big! Any idea on when you guys will get to take her home??

We asked the doctor yesterday if she keeps on the progression she is now is it possible she could be home in like 2 weeks and he said yes. She would prolly come home on oxygen since she needs it for her eyes to continue to develop. She is taking a bottle every other feeding and thats about all we need to wait for is to take bottle every feeding. She really does good wit sucking, swollowing, and breathing.
stair70
stair70

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:39 pm

stair70 wrote:
obxstefany wrote:Awww....she is so cute! She has really gotten big! Any idea on when you guys will get to take her home??

We asked the doctor yesterday if she keeps on the progression she is now is it possible she could be home in like 2 weeks and he said yes. She would prolly come home on oxygen since she needs it for her eyes to continue to develop. She is taking a bottle every other feeding and thats about all we need to wait for is to take bottle every feeding. She really does good wit sucking, swollowing, and breathing.

that is great news, so happy that she may be going home soon. Very Happy bounce cheers Good girl Madison for doing so well!!!!
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  Limedrop Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:41 pm

oh i dunno if it was the video or just the prego hormones but i cried watching that clip!! it was so precious! sorry you got peed on lol.. she is beautiful!!! cheers
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:35 pm

That would be awesome if she could come home in 2 weeks. The way she is going she should be ready! She is getting to be such a big girl!!

We are so proud of you Madison! cheers
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:03 pm

What a great update! It is exciting to hear that she may be home soon, yea!
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:16 pm

YAYYYYY MADISON!!!! She's absolutely adorable. Getting so big!

We are all so proud of you little Fighter!!

I'm so glad she gets to come home soon, and then you can get peed on all the time!!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down