March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else really sick???

3 posters

Go down

Anyone else really sick??? Empty Anyone else really sick???

Post  dominicsmamma Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:57 pm

I am so sick and I can't get better. I have a sore throat, tonsils are swollen, watery eyes, nasal drip... and the stupid thing won't go away!! Is anyone else sick or have you been sick? When preggo with DS, I never got sick and this one is giving me a run for my money, already. I was at urgent care Saturday and now I am going to my primary DR today. Oh well, I just needed to vent a little and see if anyone else is feeling this way.

Kimberly
dominicsmamma
dominicsmamma

Back to top Go down

Anyone else really sick??? Empty Re: Anyone else really sick???

Post  SequoiaAutumn Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:00 pm

Sorry to hear your not feeling well.. Im am right there with you. I have been sick for 13 days now with the same thing. I really think mine started out as allergies then turned into a cold. I am taking Sudefed to help with the stuffy sinus pressure. It really helps out alot. You may want to give it a try. And drink plenty of water. I take one extra strenth tylenol as well for head pressure.
Get well soon
April
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dominicsmamma Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:25 pm

I ended up going to the DRs because I called my OB and he said get in there and get something for it. When I went in, I told him that my throat was so swollen and when he looked inside he said why did you wait so long. He said I have an ear infection too. Anyway, I am going to be taking Augmentin... I hope this doesn't hurt the baby but I guess the fever and infection going on will only get worse without it. I hope you feel better soon too!! Keep me posted and updated on your health pale
dominicsmamma
dominicsmamma

Back to top Go down

Post  EveD2009 Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:25 am

Sorry you are not well. I have been so sick too. I went to doc yesterday. I have a cold and ear infection too! I got some antibiotics and cough syrup, and I think its helping. I now have the WORST headache all day today with it, and just as my m/s sickness ends about a week ago, I start yacking in the morning again. I cannot wait to feel normal lol. Hope you guys feel better soon! Take care of yourselves and those babies Smile
EveD2009
EveD2009

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down