March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My baby is sick

+6
dsdavin
LGTWifey
JenniVange
Karen
Blessed with baby #2
mini*van*mama
10 posters

Go down

My baby is sick Empty My baby is sick

Post  mini*van*mama Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:17 pm

So Dylan started crying out about 1am. By 2am I was tired of getting up every 5 minutes so I brought him in bed with DH and I. About 15 minutes later I was holding my hand under Dylan's mouth catching puke while DH was running for a towel. So then I was up till 6:30 when he stopped puking and went to sleep. I laid with him in my bed since I had to get up soon to get Jared ready fro school. Well that sure did not happen. I slept right through my alarm. I did not wake up till 9:45. So Jared did not get to school till 10. However as soon as we pulled in school Jared had to run in and grab me paper towels because Dylan got sick again.

That was an hour ago and I have him eating some dry corn chex. I have no juice or anything (I was planning on grocery shopping today) so I have him sipping small amounts of coke. So far so good. I hope he can hold his food down. This is the second time he has had the stomach bug. The first time he was about 6 months old. That was horrible.

The bad thing is now I don't feel so good. I really don't want to be going through this again.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

My baby is sick Empty Re: My baby is sick

Post  Blessed with baby #2 Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:21 pm

Awww poor thing. I hope he feels better and I hope you don't get sick. I am just now getting over a bad sinus infection and cold and it's been over two weeks. The doctor wouldn't give me much so I have been feeling bad for a while.
Blessed with baby #2
Blessed with baby #2

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:29 pm

I am hoping my body is feeling like this since I was up all night and did not get good sleep. I usually sleep 9 hours each night. Last night I got 2 hours then up for 5 hours and then sleep for 3 hours.

Once I get all the nasty stuff washed and dried I am going to take a shower and see if I fill better.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:39 pm

I hope he feels better soon and you don't catch it. I bet you're feeling crappy due to lack of sleep. Try to get a nap in sometime today.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:29 pm

I hope you both feel better soon. Nothing worse then the stomach bug!!
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:37 pm

I hope you both feel better, its no fun watching your little ones sick, but its even worse when you don't feel well yourself Smile Take good care of yourself Smile
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:11 pm

Hope you all feel better soon! I am so terrified to get a stomach bug while I am pregnant. I can't imagine putting the baby through that!
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:29 pm

Oh I hope he is feeling better soon! Grayson is sick too.. its really no fun.. but at least he slept after midnight. He is napping now. Refused lunch and fell asleep without me laying with him... yup he is still not well but at least not miserable. I tried slipping him in his bed so i can remake mine but he figured me out. I spent the day sanitizing my house, folding laundry and cleaning everything.. now i relax. You take it easy and hopefully it doesnt pass through your hosue like it did mine.
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:34 pm

Awww.. I'm sorry your little one is sick & sorry you didn't get much sleep!!! Hang in there. I hope he's feeling better in no time!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:30 pm

I hope he is feeling better soon. Good luck to you in not getting sick. Its so hard being sick and pregnant. I just got over a nasty cold, it is no fun.

Dee
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:56 pm

Poor little thing. The stomach bug is NO fun. I hate it when my daughter gets it. It spreads like wildfire thoughout the house. I am sure yours is just due to lack of sleep which will make you feel really crappy...and the cleaning up the mess is no fun. That alone will ruin my stomach. I am getting over bronchitis. Lots of coughing, wheezing, and peeing my pants. So much fun. Take it easy and try to get some rest.
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:49 pm

Well he is back to his self. Now Jared is sleeping with the trash can by his bed. He was acting very run down and being quite. So I out it there to be on the safe side.

So I laid him down at 2 and he slept till 5:30. Him and Caitlin both. I laid down at 2:30 and got up at 5:00. Then about 9pm Dylan got in my lap and he asked me to rock the baby(which is him) so he could go night night. They are all down and I am going down myself in a few minutes.

Now I am just waiting for our snow to hit. If it does what it says I am guessing no school.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:59 pm

Jamie you poor girl! I hope you are doing ok. You must be so run down being the nurse all day! Try to get some rest.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down