March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I officially had to turn off email notifications

4 posters

Go down

I officially had to turn off email notifications Empty I officially had to turn off email notifications

Post  kboogie Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:09 pm

Wow...a few days ago when it was just Stephanie and I on here, I signed up for email notifications for anytime someone posted on this board. Now you girls are running amuck in my gmail account- so I had to shut it off! I cant believe how far we've come!
kboogie
kboogie

Back to top Go down

I officially had to turn off email notifications Empty Re: I officially had to turn off email notifications

Post  SequoiaAutumn Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:11 pm

Isnt it great?! I didnt have mine set that way.. I just watch for pink tablets and now orange tabs.. And its set as one of my homepage tabs on Internet Explorer.. I actually have 4 tabs set to different sites i frequently go to.
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

I officially had to turn off email notifications Empty Re: I officially had to turn off email notifications

Post  GSDmommy Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:34 pm

very cool... it didn't take long to blow up your inbox!! bom

and NOW I see the orange tab on the main topic list... works like a charm!
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  mrskizzee Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:19 am

April - thanks for pointing out the orange tabs! Laughing I didn't notice them before...makes it easier to read especially now things are picking up!
mrskizzee
mrskizzee

http://www.myspace.com/themrskizzee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down