March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You "Secret Registry Santa" !!!

+7
lisa_m
daj72705
dsdavin
SequoiaAutumn
Nivette
MillerWifey
SarinasLilAddition
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thank You "Secret Registry Santa" !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank You "Secret Registry Santa" !!!

Post  stair70 Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:28 pm

Lacie- Your welcome!! There is another package coming as they sent them out seperatly. I dont understand that. Anyway, sorry its took me so long to reply as my computer died on Sunday and now am borrowing on. I am going to buy another tonight so I can survive. Its been so frustrating not being able to get on here and so many babies came while I was off line.
Andrea
stair70
stair70

Back to top Go down

Thank You "Secret Registry Santa" !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank You "Secret Registry Santa" !!!

Post  stair70 Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:00 am

Thank you secret santa!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in awe with the gift for Madison. I love it. You did a great job with my ladybug theme and I will keep and cherish this blanket. I dont know who sent it as my husband took the trash out to burn right after I opened it and the box went with him. I do remember it was from Ga. Again Thank You!!!!
Andrea[url=Thank You "Secret Registry Santa" !!! - Page 2 02-27-09_0743]
stair70
stair70

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:52 am

stair70 wrote:Thank you secret santa!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in awe with the gift for Madison. I love it. You did a great job with my ladybug theme and I will keep and cherish this blanket. I dont know who sent it as my husband took the trash out to burn right after I opened it and the box went with him. I do remember it was from Ga. Again Thank You!!!!

It was from me but the company is out of GA. I'm sorry it took so long for you to get it. I ordered it 2 weeks ago. I'm glad you like it.

Lacie
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  Nivette Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:58 am

Jamie,

I am your Secret Santa person if you didn't already know Smile But there was another package that was supposed to make it's way to you....did you get it yet? I hope it didn't get lost in the mail...ugh, that would be terrible! If you just haven't posted what it was, that's fine, too, I just wanted to make sure it arrived safely! Very Happy

Nivette
Nivette
Nivette

http://connorsconundrum.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stair70 Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:06 pm

ldw1193 wrote:
stair70 wrote:Thank you secret santa!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in awe with the gift for Madison. I love it. You did a great job with my ladybug theme and I will keep and cherish this blanket. I dont know who sent it as my husband took the trash out to burn right after I opened it and the box went with him. I do remember it was from Ga. Again Thank You!!!!

It was from me but the company is out of GA. I'm sorry it took so long for you to get it. I ordered it 2 weeks ago. I'm glad you like it.

Lacie

Thank you Lacie,(now that i can personally do so.) I really do love it. Your other package says it should arrive tomorrow. It went to
kansas once and then into Mo., now heading back to Ks. Weird!!
stair70
stair70

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:10 pm

I got it. I love it as does my dd. She is a polka dot freak. I was waiting to take a picture before I said anything and my camera batteries are dead and I keep forgetting to buy new ones. I love it. Did you make it??
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:11 pm

How funny!!! I will post picture tomorrow then. My mom is throwing me a diaper shower tomorrow so I'l have other pictures to post too!!! I had NO IDEA that you were going with the ladybug theme.

Lacie
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:46 pm

Thank You "Secret Registry Santa" !!! - Page 2 DSCN0048

YAY!!! I LOVE IT!!! I was just telling Matt that we needed to get Caleb a towel and some new washclothes!!! THANKS!!!! I LOVE them!!!! And they are blue too!!!! Almost everything we have gotten this time around has been light green. I LOVE the color green and all the poke a dots, but it's great to have something blue!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!! Oh yeah, I tested that turtle out in the boys bath last night and that is about the coolest thing I have ever seen. We had a thing when the boys were babies that told us when the was "hot" but the turtle tells us how cold or how hot it is!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Lacie
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  Nivette Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:27 pm

mini*van*mama wrote:I got it. I love it as does my dd. She is a polka dot freak. I was waiting to take a picture before I said anything and my camera batteries are dead and I keep forgetting to buy new ones. I love it. Did you make it??

I did Smile I love making stuff with that minky fabric, it's so, so soft! I'm glad you like it. Hopefully Brayden will get lots of use out of it Very Happy
Nivette
Nivette

http://connorsconundrum.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:57 pm

Thank you, Marie!! I got the 10 Squirtin' Sea Buddies today and they are so cute! Bath time is going to be so fun. Very Happy

Thank You "Secret Registry Santa" !!! - Page 2 Seabuddies

It's okay if I play with them until Owen gets here, right? Laughing
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:48 pm

lisa_m wrote:Thank you, Marie!! I got the 10 Squirtin' Sea Buddies today and they are so cute! Bath time is going to be so fun. Very Happy

Thank You "Secret Registry Santa" !!! - Page 2 Seabuddies

It's okay if I play with them until Owen gets here, right? Laughing

Aweeee Those are wicked adorable! I have to have them! LOL
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:09 am

They're Munchkin brand and even cuter in person!
lisa_m
lisa_m

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:57 am

Lisa that is the first of three packages coming your way the third i don't think you'll get until after baby, (damn Target) so here is the link b/c if your like me your inpatient and need to know. the second should be coming very soon, that you'll just have to wait and see what it is.

http://www.target.com/Tiddliwinks-Under-Sea-Rug-30x30/dp/B000PGSNHQ/qid=1235814898/ref=br_1_55/177-6001757-5753349?ie=UTF8&node=13905541&frombrowse=1&pricerange=&index=tgt-mf-mv&field-browse=13905541&rank=pmrank&rh=&page=1
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:57 pm

Marie, you are TOO generous! That rug is adorable and now I can't wait to see what the third thing is. This is better than Christmas!
lisa_m
lisa_m

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:30 am

lisa_m wrote:Marie, you are TOO generous! That rug is adorable and now I can't wait to see what the third thing is. This is better than Christmas!

I love to buy for babies and after seeing your theme i went with it, hope you like it.
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Thank You "Secret Registry Santa" !!! - Page 2 Empty Thank you Jaime

Post  alnaday Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:33 am

Thank you Jaime I just got the gift today. My SIL was walking in, and it was there... just like Christmas, an unexpected gift. I love the set it is too nice.

Photobucket
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:36 am

Marie, we got Harold and the Purple Crayon Under the Sea today!! My DH's favorite book when he was little was Harold and the Purple Crayon, and we didn't know there was an underwater one. I really can't thank you enough. All three things are so great. THANK YOU!
lisa_m
lisa_m

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Marie I am glad you liked it. It looks even cuter than it did online.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:48 pm

lisa_m wrote:Marie, we got Harold and the Purple Crayon Under the Sea today!! My DH's favorite book when he was little was Harold and the Purple Crayon, and we didn't know there was an underwater one. I really can't thank you enough. All three things are so great. THANK YOU!

Lisa I'm happy you like it, i work with children and read a lot of children's book, but i have to say i have never read that one, it went with your theme so i had to get it for you.
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:50 pm

mini*van*mama wrote:Marie I am glad you liked it. It looks even cuter than it did online.

it is thank you again, everyone in the house loved it.

this was a lot of fun we should do it again.
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum