March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Babies R Us

+5
mrskizzee
alnaday
shannonrip
kboogie
sds1arm2
9 posters

Go down

Babies R Us Empty Babies R Us

Post  sds1arm2 Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:26 am

Good Morning!

A friend of mine gave me a BRU coupn for 20% off that expires today so I plan to go buy my first baby item! I am going to buy the Snap N Go stroller frame. I am pretty set on using this frame with the infant carseat for a while. This is my second baby and I have already experienced the bulky travel system! I also got some coupons from BRU in the mail yesterday. Do you happen to know if you can use more than one coupon at each visit as long as it isn't for the same item?

What have you purchased so far?

sds1arm2

Back to top Go down

Babies R Us Empty Re: Babies R Us

Post  kboogie Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:41 am

I went to BRU with my sister-in-law a few weeks ago..and she had a stack of coupons and they excepted all of them when she was just checking out one time. She had 4 of us with her...so we all could have taken a coupon and checked out seperately..but it wasnt needed. Hope this helps.
kboogie
kboogie

Back to top Go down

Post  shannonrip Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:42 pm

I've only purchased things second hand so far. I got a Snap N Go stroller frame for $25. I'm not even sure how much we'll use it (this is our first) and it seems to be in good shape (obviously used as there is some wear on the wheels). I'm going to try to refrain from buying anything new until after my shower in January. We'll see how that goes. Wink
shannonrip
shannonrip

Back to top Go down

Post  sds1arm2 Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:16 pm

Well, I did make it to BRU today so that my coupon didn't expire. I bought the Snap N Go stroller frame, some Avent nipples, breast pads and disposable diaper bags. I feel accomplished! Now, only 2 more weeks until I find out the sex and can go shopping again.

sds1arm2

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:12 pm

how can I get these coupons should I go online? Question need to save some money, but haven't started buying anything yet.
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  sds1arm2 Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:25 pm

You can have them add you to their mailing list when you go to BRU, but I really think you start getting coupons once you start buying things from them.

sds1arm2

Back to top Go down

Post  kboogie Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:24 am

I get the coupons because i did a registry online.
kboogie
kboogie

Back to top Go down

Post  mrskizzee Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:58 am

Does anyone know if they take expired coupons? I was gonna go yesterday to use the 20% off coupon but didn't make it Surprised I was gonna go today and see.
mrskizzee
mrskizzee

http://www.myspace.com/themrskizzee

Back to top Go down

Post  sds1arm2 Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:11 am

I don't think they do only because every 2 weeks or so they send out new coupons. It is worth a try though. Let me know if they will take them.

sds1arm2

Back to top Go down

Post  mrskizzee Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:13 am

Darn...I was hoping they do...lol. I know Bed Bath & Beyond takes old coupons...I guess I was hoping that they would too! I'll still try it and let you know what happens. Smile
mrskizzee
mrskizzee

Back to top Go down

Post  Blessed with baby #2 Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:44 am

So far I have the babies crib and bedding. I am attaching a picture. It's not of our babies room but we did buy the same bedding and the cherry round crib. I love love love it!!!!!!!!!! Babies R Us Crib11

Last edited by Blessed with baby #2 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blessed with baby #2
Blessed with baby #2

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:29 pm

Blessed with baby #2,

That is beautiful! We bought some under-the-sea bedding months ago, and we don't know the gender...but seeing that makes me want a girl, and to change our bedding!
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Babies R Us Empty Re to lisa_m

Post  Blessed with baby #2 Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:38 pm

Thank you, I am so excited about it. I all ready have a girl but I am still very excited about another one. I wanted a round crib with my first but couldn't afford it. I got a great deal on this one and can't wait to set it up and enjoy it with my new little girl.
Blessed with baby #2
Blessed with baby #2

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  GSDmommy Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:40 pm

mrskizzee, i was thinking if you try to use the coupons and they won't take them, you could just have a meltdown with lots of crocodile tears, and then what choice will they have but to give you the discount??

Blessed, that is a very pretty nursery... love the cherry wood with the fabric... very Southern Belle!
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  mrskizzee Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:18 pm

GSDmommy wrote:mrskizzee, i was thinking if you try to use the coupons and they won't take them, you could just have a meltdown with lots of crocodile tears, and then what choice will they have but to give you the discount??

Blessed, that is a very pretty nursery... love the cherry wood with the fabric... very Southern Belle!

They didn't let me use it....they say because they have new cycles of coupons once the old ones expire.

GSDmommy....WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!! Oh well...maybe next time! lol!
mrskizzee
mrskizzee

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:35 pm

Blessed with baby #2 wrote:So far I have the babies crib and bedding. I am attaching a picture. It's not of our babies room but we did buy the same bedding and the cherry round crib. I love love love it!!!!!!!!!! Babies R Us Crib11

What a beautiful set up!!! If this was my first or expecting to have more i would definetly get that. Did you buy it at bru? How much if you dont mind me asking?
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down