March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Names what is your pick

+13
obxstefany
MillerWifey
DESTINYKEE
Karen
SarinasLilAddition
kboogie
ldw1193
lisa_m
daj72705
rylan&babysmommy!
LGTWifey
GAMommy
mini*van*mama
17 posters

Go down

Names what is your pick Empty Names what is your pick

Post  mini*van*mama Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:49 pm

I thought we could get a thread going of ALL of our kids name's. That way it might help some people that are having trouble finding one. Even tell the meaning if there is one.

Jared Alexander (Alexander is dh's name)
Caitlin Nichole (Nichole is my middle name)
Dylan Matthew (The whole name came from both grandpa's names James Edward Petitt and Thomas Tracey Black)
Brayden David (David is dh's middle name)
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Names what is your pick Empty Re: Names what is your pick

Post  GAMommy Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:51 pm

Ava Shea (DD - 2 yo)
Owen David (due 3/17 - Owen is my mom's maiden name and David is my dad's name)
GAMommy
GAMommy

http://www.thezopfs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:06 pm

Olivia Merritt (17M Old) - Merritt is my Great Grandmother's Maiden Name

Avery Emerson (due March 2nd, 2009) - Emerson is my DH's Grandmother's Maiden Name
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rylan&babysmommy! Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:07 pm

Rylan Carl (DS 22 months- Middle name is DH's name)
Mia or Mckenzie (dont know how we want to spell Mckenzie yet tho..any suggestions??) and dont have a middle name although i like Noelle. (scheduled c-section 3/6)
rylan&babysmommy!
rylan&babysmommy!

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:09 pm

Jacob Shawn due March 1st.

I have always loved the name Jacob and then my husband likes Shawn. Our son will have the same initials as his daddy.
I am sure I will call him Jake.

Dee
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:55 pm

Owen Oliver

I think...DH isn't sure again. I think this one is more likely to stick than Oliver Robin, but I guess we have another 10-14 weeks to figure it out!
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:07 pm

Brock Nathaniel (5 years old)- I seen a really cute guy working in Wal-Mart and his name was Brock and I had never heard it before and fall in love. Camehome and was telling Matt the name and he told me that he had a best friend in school named Brock. The sad thing is... Brock was killed about 3 years ago, so it means alot to Matt that we named him that. NOT really AFTER them, but they are SO much alike now. They both were always full of energy and saying and doing funny stuff.

Dakota Alan (3 years old) Not really sure where we got Dakota but, Alan is Matt's middle name. And about a year ago my grandmother told me that Alan is my uncles's middle name too. I would NO WAY name my son or my dog after that man, but I didn't know that she had spelled it that way.

Caleb LeRoy (Due in March) Well I asked my neice what we should name the baby if it was a boy and she told me Caleb and we both really liked it. The middle name is Matt's grandfather and uncles middle name. I am not really liking it but they both mean so much to him and I so... that what we are naming him. Grandpa said "why in the hell would you do that to the poor child?" LOL

IF we would have been told it was a girl her name would have been... Makayla Pearl. Pearl was both of my great grandmothers middle names.

Lacie
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  kboogie Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:21 pm

Evelyn Marielle (Evie)- due March 14. I had a list of 80 names and one of them was Vivienne...and DH said, I hate that- but I like Evelyn. I said, good Evelyn is the next name on the list. DH mother is Marilyn and my mother is Arnella...so I pushed those two names together and came up with Marielle.
kboogie
kboogie

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:09 pm

Aniras Carol - Aniras is my name (Sarina), backwards. I've had the name picked out for about 10 years and SO ended up loving it! **Now come to find out Serena Williams is coming out with a clothing line named "Aneres" - I swear if this name becomes popular, I'm gonna hunt the big booty beyotch down..hahaha. Carol is SO's mom's name, who passed about 8 years ago of Breast Cancer.

My mom already calls her Ani (annie) for short Smile
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:14 pm

Kaitlyn Taylor ~ just put those two together after looking at birth announcements in the newspapers for several months.

Lauren Alena ~ always liked the name Lauren, Alena is my grandmother's middle name (found out right after Kaitlyn was born or else she would have had it).

Hannah Rose ~ just loved these two names together.

Connor Joseph ~ took forever to find the perfect first name, Joseph is dh's first name and his dad's middle name.

Sarah Elizabeth if a girl ~ just love how it sounds together
OR
Logan Foster if a boy ~ really like Logan, Foster is my dad's middle name.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  DESTINYKEE Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:24 pm

Kayla Lynette (edd 3/09/09)

Kayla: Well as a child my aunt called me Lakayla, she is someone I love dearly so I looked up the meaning of Kayla and it was perfect.

Kayla-Who is like God? In English the meaning of the name Kayla is: Pure.

Lynette is middle name of both dad's mother and my best friend (God mother)
Lynette-In Celtic The meaning of the name Lynette is: Grace. The name also mean Pretty One which Origin in Spanish.
DESTINYKEE
DESTINYKEE

Back to top Go down

Post  MillerWifey Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:44 pm

Daniel Christian (Due 3/28 )- was originally going to be Jason Christian (Jason is DH's first name, he goes by his middle name Todd) and Christian is my deceased uncle's middle name that I just love. But then we thought two names ending in -n sounded a little funky. Hubby just likes the name Danny and can't wait to start calling LO "Dan the Man"...I am NOT as thrilled.

Our girl's name would have been Claire Evelyn- Claire is the main character from a book series I'm in love with (Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon) and I've wanted to name a girl that since I was about 17...and Evelyn is just so pretty (way to pick 'em, kboogie Very Happy)
MillerWifey
MillerWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:51 pm

Kayleigh Renee is my 10 yr. old. Renee is my middle name, so I passed it on. She was going to be Katlyn, but there were so many people naming girls Kaitlyn then, I wanted to be different. I did not know Kayleigh would catch on the way it did!
This one is Alyssa Suzann. Suzann is my grandma's name, so that is where the middle name came from. DH and I could NOT agree on a name to save our lives. Alyssa came up..he liked it so I agreed. I wanted to name her Johnna Suzann..he is John and I just really like the name Johnna for a girl, so she could be named after him. He does not like Johnna. The joke is that when I am in the hospital signing the birth certificate, that I am going to "accidently" name her Johnna. HEEHEE! He would probably kill me. Smile
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  PonyDoodleButt Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:13 pm

Evan Elijiah(2 yrs this month) Just a beautifull name.
I still cant settle on a name for my belly monkey. Neutral confused
PonyDoodleButt
PonyDoodleButt

Back to top Go down

Post  GSDmommy Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:35 pm

Peanut's name will be Miles Anthony... we just like Miles, and Anthony is DH's name
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayana Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:16 am

Victoria Jayden (4 this month) dh picked her fist name b4 we knew what we were having. i wanted to name her Jayden. I got my way in the devivery room. her middle mas was suppose to be Lynn.

Celeste Nikol (3 in March) I wanted to name her Whitney Celeste but dh said he dotn like Whitney Houston and since we live in GA .. bad idea. and Nikol i have a good friend named Nikol and i have always love how she spelled her name

Jackson (due march 23) Victoria said we were hving a boy b4 we knew and told everyone his name was Jackson. so when we found out it was Jackson. But she's a HUGE Hannah Montana fan and her borthers name on the show is Jackson. and DH wants his middle name to be Mills (thats Dh middle name) i like Reese. if he is named after DH he will have 3 last names scratch

Ayana

Back to top Go down

Post  YoungMomToBe1991 Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:42 pm

Our little girl's name is going to be Naminai Phoenix. Pronounced Nah-Mih-Nay, if you were wondering, lol.
We might change the middle name. Not sure, though.
YoungMomToBe1991
YoungMomToBe1991

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down