March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have 3 names

+8
kboogie
crazymommy2b
LGTWifey
rylan&babysmommy!
stair70
SequoiaAutumn
SarinasLilAddition
mini*van*mama
12 posters

Go down

We have 3 names Empty We have 3 names

Post  mini*van*mama Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:51 pm

Brayden, Logan and Hayden.

My pick is Brayden. DH is Hayden and we both like Logan. However the thing is that we both really don't see eye to on each other's name. I wanted Brady and he said no so I changed to Brayden.

Logan was one of my first picks for boy names, but I kinda grew out of it. I mean if it is the only thing we can agree on it will be fine. I am just not in love with the name....does that make sense?

Anyway so throw me some boy names (I know we have done this so many times Wink ) you like, love or can not live with out.

Other kids names are Jared, Caitlin and Dylan. Our last name is Black.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

We have 3 names Empty Re: We have 3 names

Post  SarinasLilAddition Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:37 am

I vote for Logan. Sounds great with your other kids names, sounds great with your last name, and well, Logan has always been a favorite boy name of mine.

And please dont take this the wrong way - and in no way am I TELLING you what to name your child. I just have a thing for overly popular names.. they dont do it for me. And in the past 5 years there has been BOOM of the "den" names. Hayden, Brayden, Kaiden, Jayden, Aiden, etc. By the time my baby is in kindergarten, there's going to be 15 "den" kids..hehe.

There's my vote! Good Luck!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:29 am

When I got pg with Daniel we both kinda liked Dakota. But we just couldnt finalize it. We broke up when i was 7mths pg so i renamed him Daniel. I was 18 at the time. I have a huge love for the Native Americans. I wanted all my kids to have NA names. When i met my dh now he is NA. Worked out perfect! So we named our first child together, Cheyenne. Smile Next came Shaiman (Shay-men) from the word shaman just said differently. Then came Logan. We could not agree on a name. I wasnt in love with it. But thats his name.. Logan Alexzander. Even after he was born i was upset for not giving him a NA name. Cheyenne and Shaiman came out olived skin, tons of dark dark bushy hair.. and these huge fat cheeks! Oh i was in love! Logan came out with blonde peach fuzz hair, skinny and pale white. DH looked at me and said.. He looks like Daniel! (different father) hehe I cloned them wtihout the other dad around. Cheyenne and SHaiman are identicle.. just boy/girl. So Logan fit him after i got over it. Now.. He LOVES his name. He hates Logie or Loag now. My name is Logan.. L-O-G-A-N! I love 4 yr olds! Big know it alls!

Thats how we got our baby girls name btw.. Sequoia Autumn Smile Smile Smile Hopefully she comes out like Shaiman and Cheyenne! Or im in trouble! lol

Good luck.. Im sure you will find the name that fits your family.
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  stair70 Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:31 am

I like Brady too!! But I also like Logan. How about Luke??? I have always liked that, if I ever had another boy it was gonna be that but my dh is a girl maker I guess. Good luck in your decision.
stair70
stair70

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:07 pm

Sarina
Out of the 3 names we have up for grabs the most popular around here is Logan then Hayden then Brayden. I only know 1 Brayden and he is in 3rd grade. Every time I say Brayden is my favorite people think I am crazy and I made it up. So around here not to popular, which is one thing I love about it. DH is the one that wants to go more common. Working in a preschool has put a lot of names on the NO LIST, so this baby is hard.

April
How funny he come out so different. My boys look alike big time. I will have to add pictures so you can see how much. It is pretty freaky. The only difference is Jared has green eyes and Dylan has blue.

Andrea
I love name the Lucas with Luke for short, but my BF used that name 3 years ago.

Ok now off to find pictures of my twins...LOL
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  rylan&babysmommy! Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:17 pm

i love Brayden...that was going to be my DS name but we like Rylan also so we waited until he was born to see what we thought he looked like.
rylan&babysmommy!
rylan&babysmommy!

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:00 pm

It is funny to see what names are popular in what areas, you can check the SS listings by state and every state is different, my DD's name is Olivia and in some areas is SUPER popular, but here I always get the comment "oh, you don't hear that very often" or "what a pretty name, you don't hear that anymore". Whereas in my hometown there are 6 Olivia's in the 2nd Grade...so its just a cyclical thing. I love all of your choices, Logan, Hayden or Brayden and I think they sound great with your other children's names, but if you need others, here are a few...

Colin
Jacob - Jake (could be too close to Jared?)
Holden (again, an "en" name)
Chase

Good luck Smile
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  crazymommy2b Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:08 pm

Well...I am partial to Brayden....since that is my son's name. LOL He is 11 years old and back then no one used the name Brayden......now I hear it a lot but it's still not crazy popular around here.
crazymommy2b
crazymommy2b

Back to top Go down

Post  kboogie Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:09 pm

I love the name Logan Black. It sounds like a movie star...or a soap opera character.
kboogie
kboogie

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:27 pm

Photobucket" alt="" />

here is a picture of Grayson and Shaiman both as infants. This is cloning! lol
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:31 pm

Holy cow! They look identical! I hope you have all your pictures labeled well, because I would totally mix them up! Very Happy
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:29 pm

I could not find to many pictures, since some are put up. Here is what I did find.

We have 3 names DYLAN2YEARS

We have 3 names JARED2

We have 3 names JARED6MONTHS

We have 3 names Dylan2

Ok well some are acting crazy.
1-Dylan 2
2. Jared 2
3- Jared 6 months
4- Dylan 6 months
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:08 pm

Jamie.. Love the high forehead thing! HEHE Yup its like cloning just the natural way! Anyone can do it.. you just need to have alot of kids to compare! hehe So come on.. catch up to me now! lol!

I dont have the pictures marked but it is hard to tell them apart. In that picture, the couch is what tells me who is who and the date on Graysons picture. If i get a chance someday i will post their newborn pictures. They are soooo ugly! I dont know of many hospital pictures that are cute. But they are still fun to have! We will do it again even though they are over priced and ugly! hehe
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post  o4seasmom Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:42 pm

I really like the name Logan, in fact if this little monkey is a boy, we'll name him Logan Scott. I have 3 boys, and though we didn't set out to have it that way, their names all end "on/an"...we have Brandon, Jonathon and Nathan and maybe Logan (we're waiting until the end to find out the gender). Some other names I looked at were Ian, Ethan and Peyton for boys.

Stacey
o4seasmom
o4seasmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:54 pm

As you've seen on my threads complaining about my mom not liking our boy name choice of Logan, I have to vote for Logan!
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  Karri_B Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:55 am

My vote is for Hayden. That was on our list for boy names Very Happy
Karri_B
Karri_B

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content