March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U/S yesterday!

4 posters

Go down

U/S yesterday! Empty U/S yesterday!

Post  GAMommy Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:33 pm

So I went for what would have been our "big" ultrasound yesterday. We cheated and went for a gender determination at 16 weeks. Well, it was a good thing we did because his little legs were glued shut! He looked healthy and is much less active than my DD was at this stage but the doctor and U/S tech both said that's normal...each baby is different. I'm SO glad we went for that early u/s though! I'll feel terrible for anyone who goes for theirs and their baby's legs are glued! I would've been in tears! On another note, my doctor really wanted me to get the AFP test, so I gave in. Now I have that to worry about for a whole week! But at least he looked healthy!
GAMommy
GAMommy

http://www.thezopfs.com

Back to top Go down

U/S yesterday! Empty Re: U/S yesterday!

Post  SequoiaAutumn Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:15 pm

Hope all is well with your AFP test. I had one on Thursday.. but didnt ask how long it takes to get back. I didnt think of it. I actually dont think anything will come of it anyway. I always refuse them then something comes up and they talk me into one every time! Glad this is our last baby! hehe

Did you get pics at your u/s? I am so addicted to looking at u/s pictures.. oh and births on YouTube! Like i havent been through enough of them already myself! hehe
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:19 pm

I had mine done last week to. Wednesday to be exact. I am 27 so I am hopeful things will come back good. My Dr said he will call only if we need to do further testing. I had it done with my last and all was fine, so crossing my fingers that this one will be healthy to.

Good luck to you gals.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:28 pm

For my AFP test, my OB said to give her 10 business days at the very most and if I hadn't heard from her by then I should call, with my DD she called on Day 8, with this one she never called, so I finally called and had to leave a message, they called back an hour later, everything was fine, but I realized I had been waiting WAY too long. So make sure you stay on top of them, and don't be afraid to call and check on the results Smile
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down