March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby Book Questions - Need Some Advice

3 posters

Go down

Baby Book Questions - Need Some Advice Empty Baby Book Questions - Need Some Advice

Post  LGTWifey Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:29 am

Hey Ladies,

I am working on filling out Avery's Baby Book, at least the stuff I can do without her actually here with me...and a few questions have me torn on how to answer so I thought I would come to you all...like I do for everything else under the sun.

Current Fashion Trends:

Headlines in the News: Octuplet Momma (think I should include that?)

National News:

Famous World Leaders:

Prices:

Loaf of Bread:

Cup of Coffee (I don't drink it)

Computer: (The range is so wide, I wasn't sure what to put)

Car: (Again, super wide range, what would you put?)

Family Vacation: (Again, wide range, advice?)
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Baby Book Questions - Need Some Advice Empty Re: Baby Book Questions - Need Some Advice

Post  dsdavin Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:10 am

This is a hard one for me too. I still haven't finished my sons from seven years ago! I would have to say that under national news: Obama as President, Headlines: the economy? My mocha at Starbuck's cost me $4.10. Maybe a family car costs around $35,000. I am not one for fashion, what are the trends this year? Maternity???????

Good luck and I hope that you can get more ideas because I need them too. I really hope that someone gets me a baby book for my shower in a couple of weeks. I forgot about that!
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Baby Book Questions - Need Some Advice Empty Re: Baby Book Questions - Need Some Advice

Post  JenniVange Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:09 am

Oh fun!

Current Fashion Trends: Skinny jeans, uggs

Headlines in the News: Octuplet Momma (think I should include that?), recession/stimulation for the economy

National News: Peanut butter salmonella scare, Digital tv switch over

Famous World Leaders: definitely Obama...big year for that!

Prices:

Loaf of Bread: $3.50 (Philly prices)

Cup of Coffee (I don't drink it) $.69 at McDonalds...don't know about other places but again prices vary.

Computer: (The range is so wide, I wasn't sure what to put): I'd put Laptop $1200 avg.

Car: (Again, super wide range, what would you put?): Mid-sized SUV during recession $22k

Family Vacation: (Again, wide range, advice?) that really is too random to call....
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down