March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found my energy!

+2
LGTWifey
PonyDoodleButt
6 posters

Go down

I found my energy! Empty I found my energy!

Post  PonyDoodleButt Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:58 am

At 2 am.... Suspect Uuuuumn where is all the energy during the day.....I just finished cleaning up the kitchen aaaand put out the food Im going to cook tomorrow. I had to stop myself from baking the cookies. I really see no point in sleeping rite now because I wake up 200 times and am more tired in the morning then before I went to sleep. People say its natures way of preparing you for baby....BULL HUNKEY its natures cruel trick. Thanks for making me already sleep deprived when baby arrives so the mental break down comes even easier and my patients with a new born and everyone else around me is that much shorter...Honestly nature if you really want to do me a favor make me sooo tired that I hibernate for the last 2 months and I can be Super mom delux when baby arrives!
Nature...hah you suck! Laughing
:steps down:
PonyDoodleButt
PonyDoodleButt

Back to top Go down

I found my energy! Empty Re: I found my energy!

Post  LGTWifey Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:29 pm

LOL....

I have nights like that too, but last night wasn't one of them, I actually slept well, didn't pee once, probably the first time in 3 months that I wasn't up at least once. I woke up at 2:30 when I heard my DD and needed to pee, but willed myself back to sleep without going, not good for me I know, but I swear, once you pee, its like when you drink, its like breaking the seal..
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:32 pm

How funny!!! I wish I could sleep for the next two months and wake up SUPER MOM too. I had TONS of engery last week and can't make myself do anything this week. I STILL need to go to the store and I KNOW it is going to be PACKED, but I have to get out of the house today and go!!! I am hoping that I can find some energy today... I NEED it. OH yeah, my gifts for my little family thing tonight STILL aren't wrapped... My list keeps getting longer. LOL

I didn't wake up ONE time last night, And I LOVED it!!!
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:05 pm

I seem to have energy during the day. My body on the other hand is starting to swell if I do to much! My sciatica starts to act up. So, my energy is there, the bod just won't let it happen. I still get up every hour on the hour to pee. So, If I get 8 hours sleep at night that is 8 times getting up. It sucks!
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:46 pm

I wish I could find my energy. Lately, I haven't been sleeping well either. Then with all the snow we've been getting over the last few weeks, it makes it worse because the plows come at 2:45 AM. Our neighborhood is all cul-de-sacs and short dead end streets. That makes for a lot of backing up and going back & forth for the plows. So I wake up to beep...beep...beep...beep...beep...THUMP...scraaaaaaaaaaape...repeat. Last night I was awake for 45 min listening to that. Of course, I'd been up until midnight wrapping presents, then baby decided to have a party as soon as I tried to go to sleep. I don't think baby has ever moved that much when I try to sleep, he or she was rockin' it out! Then the plow, then after sleeping for a while, the cat woke me up, then later dh when he was getting ready for work. Ugh. The other kids got me up too early and now I'm tired, grouchy, my neck aches, and my lower back is killing me and I had to take Tylenol for it.

Wow, that felt great to vent it out! PDB, send some energy this way!
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:40 pm

I have been sleeping pretty good at night (knock on wood). I get up to pee and that is about it.

My naps during the day are starting to stop. Which sucks because it is now 4:40pm and I can not keep my eyes open and I have a long night ahead of me.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down