March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone found out yet what they are having?

+3
daj72705
dsdavin
o4seasmom
7 posters

Go down

Has anyone found out yet what they are having? Empty Has anyone found out yet what they are having?

Post  o4seasmom Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:19 pm

So I thought I'd post something (not very original, sorry) since no one has written anything new in awhile. Have many of you now had your u/s and found out what gender the baby is? How is everyone feeling, anyone with morning sickness still?

We haven't found out, the baby didn't cooperate at our last u/s so we've decided just to be surprised. Though now that we decided to wait, I keep having these dreams where I have the baby in my arms, but no one has told me what it is!! Too funny. In the first 2 dreams I had like that it ended up being a girl, and in the last one I had, it was a boy.

My morning sickness has been gone for awhile, but I still have to have enough food in my stomach for my prenatal vitamin to stay down. The other day I had eaten some yogurt and apparently it wasn't enough because 10 minutes after I took it, up it came. Sorry, TMI.

Hope you are all doing well!!
o4seasmom
o4seasmom

Back to top Go down

Has anyone found out yet what they are having? Empty Re: Has anyone found out yet what they are having?

Post  dsdavin Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:33 pm

Great idea! It would be nice to know after everyone has had their u/s. Mine isn't until Oct. 30. I will keep you all posted!

Shannon
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Has anyone found out yet what they are having? Empty Re: Has anyone found out yet what they are having?

Post  daj72705 Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:20 pm

I have my ultrasound on November 10th! We can't wait to find out!
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  stair70 Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:00 pm

I will be having a Levell II u/s tomorrow Very Happy I hope they can tell us the sex.
My m/s has been gone for a few weeks now, although I never actually vomited.
Im feeling well, besides the head cold I got on sat. night.
stair70
stair70

Back to top Go down

Post  o4seasmom Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:50 pm

How fun that you all will be finding out soon!! Isn't it nice to have that m/s gone and finally feeling better? I had a horrible sinus infection and ended up taking antibiotics just last weekend, so I hope your cold doesn't progress to that.
o4seasmom
o4seasmom

Back to top Go down

Post  jenryannatas Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:42 pm

We found out at 15 weeks, we're having a boy!!
jenryannatas
jenryannatas

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:48 pm

We are going to be surprised this time. With the other 4 kids, we found out. I want that delivery room surprise, so I hope that the tech doesn't mess up and let it slip what the sex is. I will be telling her before she even starts that we don't want to know. I will be going for a level 2, but it won't be until the second week of November. My ob always waits until 20 weeks.

I don't get bad m/s. What I did get is pretty much gone. Every now and then I'll get a little nausea, but not much.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  stair70 Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:48 pm

I went today for my levell II u/s. They didnt see any markers for downs Very Happy . Im soooo happy for that. I am not gonna have amnio, i satisfied with these results. But they did tell me I have placenta previa. Wow that seems so scarey to me. I will go back up to the university at 26 weeks for follow up u/s. I hope it moves up with the uterus. They also told me its a girl. So it will be 6 girls and 1 boy. I sure was hoping for boy but im just glad they said all looks great with her. she weighed 7 oz.
Andrea
stair70
stair70

Back to top Go down

Post  o4seasmom Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:26 pm

Andrea, that is great news that everything looks okay so far!! Keep us posted on the placenta previa and let us know how you are doing. Congrats on another girl!!! I only have 1 brother and always wished I had sisters...your family is blessed!
o4seasmom
o4seasmom

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertopz Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:59 pm

yes, had level 2 US yesterday. Everything looks good and we are having a GIRL!!!!

It was weird.. the US doc came in after the scans and while we were chatting asked if this was the last baby. I said we are seeing how this one goes. He said, " My advice to you is don't wait. You window of fertility is closing." My wife was your age (39) when we had our first and then she had another at 40.

I don't know.. I just thought it was a weird thing for him to say...

coppertopz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down