March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im loosing the fight for my own vagina..Mini update in last post

+2
Karen
PonyDoodleButt
6 posters

Go down

Im loosing the fight for my own vagina..Mini update in last post Empty Im loosing the fight for my own vagina..Mini update in last post

Post  PonyDoodleButt Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:00 pm

A night and a half ago I had to go back to the ER because the Bartholin's cyst had turned into and abscess so it was drained and a catheter was put into it to help it continue to drain and heal.Well this morning The Catheter FELL OUT!!!!! In order for it to be successful it has to be in for 4 weeks...OMG Im flipping out because this is not a desirable problem to have while pregnant...I called the dr and the earliest I can get in is tomorrow morning..the incision is going to be healed completely by then. I really don't know what to do about this thing anymore. Everything I have googled about this thing is very discouraging,and a lot of the time it reoccures with sex so Im terrified of having sex again once it heals. Im starting to feel like a freak with no hope at all. I know it seems like Ive had a lot of problems during this pregnancy medical and financial but this one really takes the cake. I want so badly for this to be a happy pregnancy, Im so tired of all the negativity. Im trying so hard to just breathe and not stress out. Be positive....happy thoughts...
Im so sorry that all I ever do is bitch...but who better to understand these problems but a bunch of pregnant women

Last edited by PonyDoodleButt on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
PonyDoodleButt
PonyDoodleButt

Back to top Go down

Im loosing the fight for my own vagina..Mini update in last post Empty Re: Im loosing the fight for my own vagina..Mini update in last post

Post  Karen Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:05 pm

You certainly aren't having it easy. Bitch away. I can't imagine what you're dealing with because of this cyst. No
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Im loosing the fight for my own vagina..Mini update in last post Empty Re: Im loosing the fight for my own vagina..Mini update in last post

Post  daj72705 Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:19 pm

We are here for you. Sending happy positive thoughts your way.

Dee
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:23 pm

That's what we are here for! You are in my thoughts!
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  PonyDoodleButt Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:58 pm

Thank you ladys..its hard enough with all the fluctuating hormoned but I think even if I werent pregnant Ide be distraut over this. I can say Im happy that its not affecting the baby in any way. I couldnt imagine the tole that would take on me.
PonyDoodleButt
PonyDoodleButt

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:17 am

Consider us your "Bitching Board" "Venting Board" "Support Board"... we're here for you!! Hang in there girlie.. I'm thinkin' bout you! I love you
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  PonyDoodleButt Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:31 pm

I went back to the dr yesterday and he said its still a little larger then it should be but was able to squeeze a small amount out of it wich ment it was still draining. He went ahead and put me on a week more of the antibiotic and in a sence stole me from my midwife LOL. He said he wanted to continue to see me bec ause he already saw me for the cyst and wants to keep an eye on it. Im completely ok with it because I want to keep it under controll! He made me feel alot better about the situation and I know he is going to take care of me and baby. HE went ahead and did my prenatle since I was there and everything is good with baby! My boy really seems to be a trooper because all the stress and health issues Ive been through lately havent fased him a bit! Im thankfull for that. Just wanted to let everyone know that Im feeling a little better. Thanks again for your support!
PonyDoodleButt
PonyDoodleButt

Back to top Go down

Post  mrskizzee Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:31 pm

I'm glad to hear its getting better and that your doc is taking good care of you! Keep us updated on how your doing! Hope it goes away completely soon.
mrskizzee
mrskizzee

http://www.myspace.com/themrskizzee

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:33 pm

That's great that it's going away, even if slowly. It sounds like you found a good dr since he wants you to stay with him.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down