March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a what ever post

4 posters

Go down

a what ever post Empty a what ever post

Post  alnaday Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:15 pm

I’m at work with no motivation to do work. keep in mind that i have a list of to do's sitting at my desk but would rather be on the baby sites looking, and talking to other mom to bes. I tell everyone that i'm in my second trimester waiting for my energy to come back, but i think i just got lazy and am blaming in on the baby (hurray for an excuse).
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

a what ever post Empty Re: a what ever post

Post  SequoiaAutumn Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:18 pm

DH asks me what i do all day... Im sure he knows i dont do much besides play with the baby, spend a bit with you all, take a nap and right before he comes home.. i run around like a mad woman cleaning up. Razz
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  GSDmommy Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:31 pm

my DH travels for work, and a buddy asked him how i feel about him being gone so much... he replied that because i'm on baby boards and sites all day, he doesn't think i know that he's gone!! ha ha (i'm thankful for our 2 german shepherds, though... they are the best security system going)

but seriously, as a currently unemployed career woman (got seriously cross-wise with my total b**** of a boss... and surprise, came out on the short end of that one...) be careful about spending too much time doing personal stuff at the office. geez, i'm sounding quite motherly, aren't i?? guess i'm ready for my new role... Laughing

mind you, i have plenty of projects to do around the house, including painting the nursery, and i manage to procrastinate about getting stuff done even being home all day!
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  potatoheadmom Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:52 pm

I on here all day, too. I go from here (my favorite), to the obbc, to the nbbc, close down, and then start over..... Laughing

I have so much to do on my desk, and I really have to get it done... people are waiting for me to get it done... I just can't find my desk.... I know its here somewhere, but between the water bottles, starbursts, m&ms, gum, crackers...... I can't find it....... (I do eat healthy - sometimes.......)

This is going to be a long few months... especially when people are working and aren't posting as quickly as I want them to!!!! Mad

potatoheadmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down