March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: our short list of boy first names

+2
JenniVange
GSDmommy
6 posters

Go down

Boy first name short list - what do you think?

Poll: our short list of boy first names Vote_lcap37%Poll: our short list of boy first names Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 7 ]
Poll: our short list of boy first names Vote_lcap37%Poll: our short list of boy first names Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 7 ]
Poll: our short list of boy first names Vote_lcap16%Poll: our short list of boy first names Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
Poll: our short list of boy first names Vote_lcap10%Poll: our short list of boy first names Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll: our short list of boy first names Empty Poll: our short list of boy first names

Post  GSDmommy Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:58 am

Well, DH and I have narrowed down to a short list... I'm seeking your feedback because goodness knows, we are not going to open the name question up for discussion with our families! Surprised

Middle name possibilities include Anthony (DH name), Richard (my dad's name), Warren (MIL maiden name).

Thanks, Ladies!
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Poll: our short list of boy first names Empty Re: Poll: our short list of boy first names

Post  JenniVange Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:42 am

I loooove Miles!!!
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Poll: our short list of boy first names Empty Re: Poll: our short list of boy first names

Post  Karen Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:41 pm

I really like Darius Anthony or Elijah Richard. Does either one sound better with your last name?

And please, learn from my mistake, don't tell your family your final decision! Evil or Very Mad
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  GSDmommy Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:13 pm

yeah, I don't see either of our mothers being very excited about our choices.

but, in the words of my friend JenniVange, "tough shit!!!"

Very Happy
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:15 pm

Very Happy[/quote]

Very Happy
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:18 pm

GSDmommy wrote:yeah, I don't see either of our mothers being very excited about our choices.

Very Happy

Oh, can I use that on my mom, too? Laughing
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:19 pm

You most certainly can Karen! It was for you anyway!! (see the other thread!)
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  MillerWifey Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:08 pm

Darius reminds me of a geeky, stuttering character from one of my favorite books (Inkheart...if you know it)...so that one isn't for me. And unfortunately, I teach school and have a Julian this year...so that name is ruined for me too. But I like Miles and Elijah! Razz And any of them are actually lovely, I just am easily affected by association, I guess.
MillerWifey
MillerWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:15 pm

I really like Miles.

At least you have a list of names already. My husband and I can't agree on anything. I told my hubby at this rate our son will leave the hospital nameless.

Dee
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  kellie2310 Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:06 am

I like Julian. I had thought about that with my first son. We have nothing yet for this baby so your making progress!!!
kellie2310
kellie2310

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down