March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLL... Would you be willing to switch over to a new forum?

+6
SarinasLilAddition
obxstefany
o4seasmom
lisa_m
Karen
SequoiaAutumn
10 posters

Go down

Would you be willing to swich over?

POLL... Would you be willing to switch over to a new forum? Vote_lcap100%POLL... Would you be willing to switch over to a new forum? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 12 ]
POLL... Would you be willing to switch over to a new forum? Vote_lcap0%POLL... Would you be willing to switch over to a new forum? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

POLL... Would you be willing to switch over to a new forum? Empty POLL... Would you be willing to switch over to a new forum?

Post  SequoiaAutumn Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:30 pm

I found a forum. I want you all to check it out. The set up is exactly like this one. So we wouldnt have to get used to something new. I wouldnt mind setting it up. Its free but there is an option to pay $4.95 a month through paypal for no ads or pop ups. I would be also willing to set that up. I was also wondering if people would be willing to donate a $1 to the paypal act to keep our site going? Obviously we wouldnt all need to put in the dollar monthly but maybe once every 3-4 mths.

Check it out and vote.. suggestions welcome!!!

http://www.freepowerboards.com/
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

POLL... Would you be willing to switch over to a new forum? Empty Re: POLL... Would you be willing to switch over to a new forum?

Post  Karen Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:52 pm

I'm willing to switch & pay. I'll even help you moderate it if you'd like, I just don't want to be the primary person in charge of a new site/account.

See my message from Dee. I'll let her know about this poll, but I know she'd be willing to switch & pay too, based on the conversations we've been having.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

POLL... Would you be willing to switch over to a new forum? Empty Re: POLL... Would you be willing to switch over to a new forum?

Post  Karen Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:05 pm

Message is from Dee:

Hi April,
I am all for this idea just let me know where to sign up. I will be willing to donate to help keep our site going. I can't vote since I can't log onto the board but my vote is yes. Karen has been nice enough to keep me updated on things so she can let me know what you ladies decide on.

Dee
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:07 pm

I'm up for it. And I'll pay the first month to get us started!

I agree with Marie that it'll suck to lose all the info we have on here, but it would be worse to all lose our computers.
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  o4seasmom Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:21 pm

I would be willing to move to another site also, and help kick in a couple bucks when needed to not have ads or pop ups. I think having a couple ppl as moderators is a good idea, that way there is a bit more flexibility if someone is gone or whatever.
o4seasmom
o4seasmom

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:32 pm

I have no problem paying the fee as long as we can all stay together! I would miss you ladies if I couldn't "see" you everyday!!
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:45 pm

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Oh.. did I mention my vote is YES!!

I also would be willing to help you moderate/set up, etc, if you needed it. And also willing to pay whatever you need me to.

My computer is DEAD DEAD DEAD now and I'm just praying that this one doesn't get the same type of issue now that I've snuck back on the board.

YES YES YES YES YES!!

Please let me know anything you need .. any help, anything.

Oh.. PS... my new email is

Sarina.Haas@yahoo.com

Do NOT use the old email. Something happened to that as well. Sad Sad
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:16 pm

Can we email members here and let them know what is going on? Anybody have everyone's email addresses? Just a question...I would hate to lose people in transition!
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:15 pm

Here are 2 messages that were sent to me thru facebook:

I think this sounds like a good idea! I really want to be able to chat like we have been but I really don't want the computer virus. If Karen could add me to the yes vote that would be great!

Thanks,
Christine

Message from Amy:

oh thanks! i'm definitely interested and willing... and paying to have no ads is worth it to me.

would you mind passing along my "vote" to Karen?
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:47 pm

yes, I'll switch, I can't believe that it was bring on viruses!!!

I did notice that I would sometimes get like redirected somewhere else without clicking anything... damn internet...
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  EveD2009 Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:11 am

Sure this sounds great. Add me to the Yes vote. Totally willing to contribute however. I really enjoy sharing this with you ladies! Let me know whatever I can do.

My email is dragonfliez81@yahoo.com

Thanks
Rachel
EveD2009
EveD2009

Back to top Go down

Post  DESTINYKEE Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:47 am

I'm all for the move!!!

I need you all to still be around when I become pregnant again Very Happy
DESTINYKEE
DESTINYKEE

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:41 am

bumping
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down