March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I bought my first official baby items!

+12
obxstefany
kellie2310
aquaopal
JenniVange
Blessed with baby #2
GSDmommy
Karen
SequoiaAutumn
Jillian21180
ellemagnoliasmommy
LGTWifey
SarinasLilAddition
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I bought my first official baby items! Empty I bought my first official baby items!

Post  SarinasLilAddition Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:51 pm

So, I've really been trying to hold out on buying baby stuff for Bean until we find out what he/she is. We've been given a lot of gifts from friends & family already.. but today, I gave in. I bought my first official items for Bean! Please see photos below...haha... It's a little Yankees onsie, and a Long Sleeved Yankees jumper, blankie and hand mitties. I saw them and I just couldn't walk away. I had to have them. If Bean is a boy, the long sleeved outfit will be his coming home outfit... if Bean is a girl.. she'll just wear them whenever. I just had to share with you ladies.. I'm so in love. I love you I love you

I bought my first official baby items! YANKEESonsie
I bought my first official baby items! YANKEESset
I bought my first official baby items! YANKEESfirstthingMommyBought
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

I bought my first official baby items! Empty Re: I bought my first official baby items!

Post  LGTWifey Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:16 pm

I am happy for you that you gave in and made a purchase, but as a die hard Sox fan I can't condone your choice Smile LOL.

My DD has about 14 Red Sox outfits, she wears them and its adorable, so even if Bean is a girl it will work out perfectly.

I have a maternity shirt that says "FUTURE SOX FAN" over the belly...its adorable.
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

I bought my first official baby items! Empty Re: I bought my first official baby items!

Post  SarinasLilAddition Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:40 pm

LGTWifey wrote:I am happy for you that you gave in and made a purchase, but as a die hard Sox fan I can't condone your choice Smile LOL.

My DD has about 14 Red Sox outfits, she wears them and its adorable, so even if Bean is a girl it will work out perfectly.

I have a maternity shirt that says "FUTURE SOX FAN" over the belly...its adorable.

Hehehe... you know, as I was posting the pictures, I knew someone had to have been "one of you".. darn Sox fans..hehe.. but, I do have to say, I also have the Maternity Shirt "Future Yankees Slugger" with an arrow..hehe. So, since I like all of you ladies on here, Yanks fans or not, we can just agree to disagree..hehe.
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  ellemagnoliasmommy Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:44 pm

Thats cute Sarina, we have our ultrasound at 1:00 tomorrow. I still don't know if I want to know, did you get my last e mail?
ellemagnoliasmommy
ellemagnoliasmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:49 pm

ellemagnoliasmommy wrote:Thats cute Sarina, we have our ultrasound at 1:00 tomorrow. I still don't know if I want to know, did you get my last e mail?

Thanks Daisy!! My Yahoo has been a bit "special" this weekend - telling me my password is invalid.. but now it just worked, so I'm writing you back as we speak I love you
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:16 pm

I'll need to get a future Phillies fan shirt!!!!

My two oldest boys are going to Game 5, tomorrow night!!! ( DH & DS#1) Hope it proves to be a memorable one!!!
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:22 pm

Sarina! Those are awesome! Although i dont follow sports in any way.. being from Massachusetts.. I guess Red Sox is what i would buy. We were out at the mall today and I saw a sports triangle shaped flag that was pink and said Yankees on it. It reminded me of my cousin who has a 1yr old. Her dh's family is huge Yankees fans.. i thought of getting it for her.. but i was on a mission myself. I was just going to take a picture of the new things i bought today. I bought her first outfits too! Ill stop by later and post em.

Go Yankees.. Or Sox.. or babies... Rolling Eyes
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:32 pm

Here are my new purchases tonight.. actually my first clothing purchase. We went to Sears... with all the discounts it came to just under $40. Very cool! My 15yr old dd picked out the cute sweater that she will come home in. I love pink and brown! hehe We did purchase an entire gear ensamble too thats all pink and brown but we havent gotten that.. tuesday we will.

first outfits closeup

first outfits
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:44 pm

Very cute things, ladies!

April, that sweater that your dd picked out...I bought the exact same one from Sears way back when dd #2 was an infant (she'll be 8 in a few weeks). I LOVED that sweater!!!
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  GSDmommy Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:51 am

oh my gosh... super cute!! love, love, love the pink & brown!

this is why the wait until Nov. 10 U/S is driving me crazy... I see all these adorable outfits, and don't dare to buy them in case the nub theory falls through in our case. when we know boy/girl for sure, then watch out!! we will do our best to prop up the retail economy... ha ha
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blessed with baby #2 Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:17 pm

It's all so cute. I also love pink and brown. They were actually the colors of my wedding which was exactly 1 year ago today. Very Happy I am at work right now so I can't post any pictures because all of her stuff is at home but I did want to say that all the pictures yall put up are so cute.
Blessed with baby #2
Blessed with baby #2

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:45 pm

Jill--they sell the maternity shirt on the Phillies website...soo cute!! I think I need to get one!!

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2621565&cp=1452362.1452852.1485390
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  aquaopal Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:10 pm

Sarina and April,
Those outfits are soo cute. I love baby clothes shopping!!

Sarina, I am not a sport's fan, though I live in Gator Country. But I think seeing little babies in sport's gear is too cute!

And, April I love pink and brown ensembles. You got me wanting to run out and go on a shopping spree!

I am waiting before buying anything, I just get a feeling that I am going to get an onslaught of baby girl clothes from various sources. (Everyone around me is girl crazy!!) I rather save up for the essentials and purchase them when I am closer to my due date.

But I love seeing all of the cute clothes though!

Last edited by aquaopal on Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ooops, meant to say April, not Sarina twice!!!)
aquaopal
aquaopal

Back to top Go down

Post  kellie2310 Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:04 pm

I want to get that phillies shirt!! Too cute! GO PLILLIES!!!!!!!
kellie2310
kellie2310

Back to top Go down

Post  GSDmommy Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:37 pm

Aquaopal, you are so practical and disciplined... where can I get some of that?? Razz
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:11 pm

GSDmommy wrote:Aquaopal, you are so practical and disciplined... where can I get some of that?? Razz

I totally agree! I really want to clear out the clothing department at ToysRus! My name is April... i am a shop a holic!
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post  aquaopal Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:28 pm

LOL, I like shopping too, but man, I just know I am probably going to be covered in the clothes department for the first 3 years of this baby's life! I am almost positive!

I don't know, DH and I are in saving mode, so I guess that is why I am not uber-shopper right now.

But you ladies make it hard. Wink
aquaopal
aquaopal

Back to top Go down

Post  Blessed with baby #2 Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:40 pm

I just bought this online. I thought it was so cute.
I bought my first official baby items! Dress10
Blessed with baby #2
Blessed with baby #2

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:50 pm

While I wanna be a HUGE shopper and went a little nuts with my DD, I do have to admit, especially with a girl, people buy clothes like its going out of style, I would say 70% of my shower gifts were clothes, she was set for the first year, and now my Mom spoils her (Carter's Outlet), but the only thing I have bought this LO is a few matching outfits so they can wear them together, dork I know. But they will be 19 months apart, so they will be able to pose together in pictures in the same outfits. I am hoping that I will be able to reuse Olivia's clothes, at least some of them, but she was a July baby, so some might not work, off seasons, but most of her clothes she only wore once or twice, and some not at all, so I am hoping I get to bring some of them out.

Costco has the best deals for Carter's PJ's and Outfits...$6.00 for a whole outfit...bargain. and Babies R Us has some great deals on Clearance, but I just can't pass up the $4.00 pants at Target...I mean really? $4.00, that is great.
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:00 pm

I must admit my future Pittsburgh Steelers fan has an outfit too. I wish I could find a future Steelers fan shirt though! That is too cute. My Mom found Pittsburgh Steelers onesies and sleepers at Target.com. My baby has one of each. Poor DH, we tried to find one with the Redskins on it, but no luck for him....darn! I agree though, people go crazy with girl clothes vs. the boy clothes. They are so cute though.....I can't go to the store and not look at them and think...I want them ALL!
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:36 pm

OBX - my DD has a few Redskins things...my husband is a huge fan...we found them at Babies R Us...
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:54 am

Blessedw/baby2..OMG I love giraffes. Again.. where did you get that outfit? You need to take me shopping! lol
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Blessed with baby #2 Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:55 am

SequoiaAutumn wrote:Blessedw/baby2..OMG I love giraffes. Again.. where did you get that outfit? You need to take me shopping! lol

I got it online. It's Gymboree. I thought it was so cute. I had to have it!!!!!
Blessed with baby #2
Blessed with baby #2

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:11 pm

OMG Look at all their pink and brown!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM IN LOVE!

I got my matching diaper bags in the mail today.. opened them and cried! They are soo adorable. It all matches the entire ensamble i got! I am making myself crazy! Or its just the fantastic sex i had last night.. alien
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:10 pm

SequoiaAutumn wrote: I am making myself crazy! Or its just the fantastic sex i had last night.. alien

Hehehehe... Embarassed .. musta been something in the Preggo air last night.. cause it was surely fantastic over here as well.. Embarassed
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next