March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dad bought me my bedding

5 posters

Go down

dad bought me my bedding Empty dad bought me my bedding

Post  rylan&babysmommy! Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:20 pm

We have been waiting on our bedding....we didnt have the money so we were putting it off...my dad called me on Valentines day and said he will order my bedding and mobile for his granddaughter! YAY! he ordered it last night online and i should get it between the 26th and 4th! He said if you get it the 4th you have 2 days to get it on that bed...my c/s is scheduled for the 6th! I cant wait...i want to take a pic of the oh so empty nursery! Nothing on the walls...its just furniture! But im happy we can give her atleast that!
rylan&babysmommy!
rylan&babysmommy!

Back to top Go down

dad bought me my bedding Empty Re: dad bought me my bedding

Post  Limedrop Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:38 pm

rylan&babysmommy! wrote:We have been waiting on our bedding....we didnt have the money so we were putting it off...my dad called me on Valentines day and said he will order my bedding and mobile for his granddaughter! YAY! he ordered it last night online and i should get it between the 26th and 4th! He said if you get it the 4th you have 2 days to get it on that bed...my c/s is scheduled for the 6th! I cant wait...i want to take a pic of the oh so empty nursery! Nothing on the walls...its just furniture! But im happy we can give her atleast that!

oh thats great! our parents have been wonderful to us also, my parents bought us the bedroom set and bunch of lil things we needed and Dh parents are getting the mattress and a bed for his 11 year old so she has a place to sleep when she comes to stay with us.. She usually only visits once every couple of weeks and just spends the night and has been on crashing on the couch but with the new baby we felt really bad that we were getting him all these new things and nothing for her.. So now shes gonna have her own bed in her little brothers room.
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:48 pm

That is great, and so sweet of your Dad. I am glad that its working out Smile
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:25 pm

How sweet of grandpa.. I'm so happy for you Very Happy
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  GSDmommy Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:34 pm

oh, that's great R&B'smommy! yay for Grandpa and the right gift at the right time!! Very Happy
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down