March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

home from the hospital!!

3 posters

Go down

home from the hospital!! Empty home from the hospital!!

Post  Limedrop Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:38 pm

Hey everyone! just wanted to post really fast that we are home.. my water broke on my last day at work hah, it was funny! labor went REALLY fast .. my water broke at 12:30, we got to thehospital by 2.. i wasnt having any contractions so they started me on pitocin, after about 20 min of contractions (god bless u girls who go natural, no way i could have done it) i got an epidural (which by the way did not hurt one bit!).. at around 6pm i was about 3cm dialated and then jumped str8 to 9 1/2 by 7:45.. i pushed for about 15 and out he came at 8:06.. It was so fast so worth it.. I will post pics later :0) PS: HES PERFECT IM TOTALLY INLOVE!!
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

home from the hospital!! Empty Re: home from the hospital!!

Post  Karen Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:34 pm

Congrats, Magda!!! What a great birth experience. I can't wait to see pics of Blaise!

We've moved onto a new forum due to the virus on this one. There is a thread right under your's with the addy. Join us over there, we're now trying to stop posting here.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:35 pm

Congratulations Magda.. Post this on the other side.. Did you get the info? http://www.freepowerboards.com/March2009MomsAndBabies/viewforum.php?f=2 heres teh link for ya
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down