March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

computer virus :-(

+13
stair70
alliphillips
JenniVange
obxstefany
lisa_m
MillerWifey
Limedrop
alnaday
Karen
SequoiaAutumn
SarinasLilAddition
daj72705
GSDmommy
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

computer virus :-( - Page 2 Empty Re: computer virus :-(

Post  Karen Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:40 pm

I'll have to ask dh what program he used. He does all the computer stuff, I just play! He is at work now, so I won't be able to find out until tomorrow morning when I see him again (he is gone from noon-midnight) and I can't call him at work.

Check this place out, but you have to register. He is on this site a lot and gets "helpful" things from there: http://www.puzo.org/ Their logo is "Because we like free".
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:59 pm

virus detected....closing out this program. i hope to be back....i hope someone can figure out whats going on....
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:57 pm

I noticed that there is not very much posting today. Does everyone have a virus? There are a few of us that are ok, I guess.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  PonyDoodleButt Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:21 pm

Yeah we got an unfixable Virus on the laptop now and for some strange reason it got worse every time I was on here...
PonyDoodleButt
PonyDoodleButt

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:42 am

My husband is going to have to do something with my computer this weekend. I have been posting, reading email, etc with his laptop because my computer is screwed.
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  MillerWifey Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:48 am

Yeah...not to alarm you ladies or anything, but whatever this thing was completely fried our desktop. It did the randomly opening empty IE windows even when disconnected from the internet...so my husband shut it off...and it won't restart. Just keeps getting stuck in the startup cycle. Since it won't boot-up at all, Best Buy would charge $200, just for the diagnostic! So, long story short...we bought a completely new desktop yesterday...and I am forbidden from using this site on either it or the laptop. I DO have access at work (it's a government computer so I'm pretty sure it's fairly well protected and haven't had any problems here)...but only for the next 2 weeks (or until this little one decides to show up). So, just be careful!
MillerWifey
MillerWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:19 am

That is what happened with my laptop. DH couldn't get it to start up and after hours of working on it he was able to get into the boot menu and have it start up off the disks. I am taking a huge chance logging back on but my DH says to try it and see what happens. If I disappear again its because of the virus.

I hope we can figure something out, I miss talking to you all.
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:49 am

Karen wrote:I'll have to ask dh what program he used. He does all the computer stuff, I just play! He is at work now, so I won't be able to find out until tomorrow morning when I see him again (he is gone from noon-midnight) and I can't call him at work.

Check this place out, but you have to register. He is on this site a lot and gets "helpful" things from there: http://www.puzo.org/ Their logo is "Because we like free".

Marie download this program so far so good with me using it.
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:32 pm

SequoiaAutumn wrote:
Karen wrote:I'll have to ask dh what program he used. He does all the computer stuff, I just play! He is at work now, so I won't be able to find out until tomorrow morning when I see him again (he is gone from noon-midnight) and I can't call him at work.

Marie download this program so far so good with me using it.

I did and I still get redirected to different sites. now whenever the page is taking long to load i just go back and start again but I’m so worried that something will happen fingers crossed. I am all for finding a new site as long as we can post many of our important threads on the site b/c I hate to lose all of the info that was shared throughout the months
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  kellie2310 Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:14 am

Hey all,

Just got my computer back from being fixed and saw this post. Happened to me Tuesday night. Just got everything up and running again.
kellie2310
kellie2310

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2