March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am back! And the virus is gone!!! BUT.....

+3
obxstefany
alnaday
SequoiaAutumn
7 posters

Go down

I am back! And the virus is gone!!! BUT..... Empty I am back! And the virus is gone!!! BUT.....

Post  SequoiaAutumn Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:55 pm

After days and hours of work trying to get rid of the virus and confirming its gone.. Its really gone!

BUT.... While that was working.. Grayson decided to put 4 disks in the CD ROM drive. I got 3 of the 4 out. Now my disk drive WILL NOT open! Evil or Very Mad So after saving myself some money to get rid of the virus by myself... i have to pay someone to get this disk out. We cant figure out how to get the stupid computer cover off! We unscrewed everything and it wont budge! HELP!!!

But Im back!!!
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

I am back! And the virus is gone!!! BUT..... Empty Re: I am back! And the virus is gone!!! BUT.....

Post  alnaday Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:11 am

happy to have you back in full effect Laughing , April.
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

I am back! And the virus is gone!!! BUT..... Empty Re: I am back! And the virus is gone!!! BUT.....

Post  obxstefany Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:45 am

Glad to see you are back April!!
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:05 am

Welcome Back, it wasn't the same without you Smile
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  armywife1203 Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:34 pm

Glad the virus is gone and you're back online with us. As for the CD drive, I just saw this on the Today show this week. There is a tiny whole next to the eject button, stick an opened paper clip into that whole as far as it will go and this should eject the disc drive. They showed all these little tricks during a tech segment and it worked for them, I would say it's worth a try before paying someone. Good luck!
armywife1203
armywife1203

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:30 pm

armywife1203 wrote:Glad the virus is gone and you're back online with us. As for the CD drive, I just saw this on the Today show this week. There is a tiny whole next to the eject button, stick an opened paper clip into that whole as far as it will go and this should eject the disc drive. They showed all these little tricks during a tech segment and it worked for them, I would say it's worth a try before paying someone. Good luck!

I read this on line as well. I found the little hole your talking about. I wonder if it will work because there is a disk holding the drive stuck. hmmm Its worth a try. THanks...
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:00 pm

Glad you're back and managed to fix it yourself. I hope you can figure out how to get that last disc out.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:22 pm

Welcome Back!!

Good luck with Mr Grayson's masterpiece of shoving discs in there!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:24 pm

SarinasLilAddition wrote:Welcome Back!!

Good luck with Mr Grayson's masterpiece of shoving discs in there!

Thanks.. still no luck getting the disk out. Grrrrr Are you ready for this? lol
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down