March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATE on trying to get this baby out and more....

+13
daj72705
Karen
ldw1193
Jillian21180
GSDmommy
stair70
lisa_m
curls82
LGTWifey
SarinasLilAddition
alnaday
dsdavin
mini*van*mama
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

UPDATE on trying to get this baby out and more.... Empty UPDATE on trying to get this baby out and more....

Post  mini*van*mama Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:05 pm

So my contractions stopped sometime last night. I fell asleep that had gotten that light. Which after my phone call this morning seems to be a good thing.

Everybody knows my grandpa died last Saturday. Well my aunt that took care of him had 4 boys. She had a POS husband so my grandpa pretty much was the dad role in there lives. So my aunt's youngest Tim is taking this very hard. This morning around 5am he was in an accident and flew out of his sunroof. He is on Life Support. Has swelling in the brain, broken leg, 3 face fractrures and bones around his spine were crushed. Nobody knows if he was drinking or not, but do to the time frame and what happend they are all assumeing that he was. When he was younger he had so many accidents for driving drunk, but it has been 12 years since he has been done that road.

So I am just waiting for another phone call hoping to get some good news, but I am sure it will be bad news. I am taking this worse than my grandpa. I guess because I knew my grandpa was old(93) and we knew it was going to happen. Tim is maybe 35.

Really I think my contractions stopped because of this. I always beleieve that when people pass they can help you out, and I really think my grand parents stopped my contractions so that my parents would be able to go be with my aunt and my cousin. Because if I were in labor my mom would be torn on what to do, but I know right now she is where she is needed. If I do go into labor I don't think I will call her till it is over.

Phone gotta go.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

UPDATE on trying to get this baby out and more.... Empty Re: UPDATE on trying to get this baby out and more....

Post  dsdavin Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:36 pm

Goodness, Jamie. I am so sorry that you have to go through all of this. Your right, on some level there is a reason for all of this happening now. I am hoping that you are taking care of yourself through all of this. You are being so strong for your family and having to deal with being pregnant and taking care of your own children. That is a lot to have going on a one time. We are here for you and I am happy that you are talking to us about it.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

UPDATE on trying to get this baby out and more.... Empty Re: UPDATE on trying to get this baby out and more....

Post  mini*van*mama Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:53 pm

So I just got an update from my mom. The swelling has stopped which is good. He is taking 7 breaths on his own and then the machine is doing another 12 for him. They do not know if he has any brain damage, but they are assuming so. This is a lot better than we thought. We really thought he would be gone by now. I swear he has 2 angels looking over him now.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:25 pm

Jaime I hope he continues to improve, your family is having a trying time lately. I'm so sorry that all these things are happening so close together
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:30 pm

I'm so sorry to hear this. Your family is in my thoughts.
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:23 pm

Jamie -

You must be a very strong woman, for God to put you through this he has to know you can handle it, and while its hard to find the reason now, I do live my life as though things happen for a reason, so I am praying that one day you will see the reason for all of these trials you have faced in the last few months!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Leigh
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  curls82 Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:00 am

I'm totally w/ Leigh on this one! I'm praying that God will give you strength to make it through each day, one day at a time. He knows how much you can handle and He won't give you any more. So you're right, that probably is why your contractions stopped. I know it's hard because you're a mom, and by nature we mothers want to take care of everyone else, but take care of yourself to. Get some rest and remember that you have a brand new life right inside your belly and you'll be meeting this new little person very soon Smile That has to make you smile!
curls82
curls82

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:47 am

Well it is over. He passed away tonight. We got the call right as we sat down at Cracker Barrell to order. Alex tried to play off the phone call, but I could tell on his face what it was. I just asked him point blank and he said yes. I guess once he flew out of the window or sunroof, he was brain dead and taking him to the hospital was just routine to get tests done to be 100% sure.

I am still in shock. I just don't know what else I can handle this week has been so horrible. Really I am going to say one of the worse weeks of my life. My poor aunt will saying goodbye to her baby 1 week after saying goodbye to her dad. not to mention his son Nick is only 9 years old. With Jared and him being the same age I just feel so much more worse.

Well I am putting myself to bed, becasue I really just want this do to be over. No
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:04 am

Jamie, that's terrible! Can you take a bubble bath before bed? Maybe with a glass of wine or some Tylenol PM? You definitely need to take some *me* time and let yourself relax. I can't imagine it could get any worse, so that means it's only up from here. Big hugs!
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stair70 Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:10 am

omg jamie, how awfull for you and your family has to go through. Im so sorry and will continue prayers for you and your family. BIG HUGGGGGGSSSSSSS
Andrea
stair70
stair70

Back to top Go down

Post  GSDmommy Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:26 am

oh wow, I'm so sorry... that's terrible!! how sad for you, your aunt and your whole family. Sad my sincere condolences.
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:05 am

Oh, Jamie, I am so sorry for u and ur family!!!!!!
(((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:51 am

I am so sorry to hear that!! I am sitting at my desktop and reading this and crying my eyes out and Matt just came in asked if I was okay and I TRIED to explain to him what had happen and he said... "wow, honey... tell her that I am very sorry to hear about her loss" and gave me a hug. Sometimes he is the sweetest guy! He knows that I have a big SOFT heart. He couldn't have said anything sweeter. I don't KNOW you but my heart goes out to you and your family!!!

Lacie
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:27 am

Jaime I'm so sorry, please know that your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prays. (((((BIG HUGS)))))
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:49 am

Oh wow. Jamie, I'm so sorry to hear of this. You're a very strong woman and I know you will make it through. You and your entire family are in our thoughts & prayers in hopes you all have strength to get through this very rough time.

I'm sorry.
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:43 pm

Jamie~ You need some good news. Hopefully that will come in the form of a beautiful baby.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:06 pm

Jamie, I'm so sorry for your loss. You're in my thoughts.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:53 pm

I am sorry for your loss. we will keep u and your family in our thoughts.

Dee
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  armywife1203 Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:07 pm

Oh Jamie, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please try to rest and relax as much as you can and have faith that God will give you the strength to make it through this tough time.
armywife1203
armywife1203

Back to top Go down

Post  MillerWifey Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:23 pm

Jaimie- I'm so sorry for your recent losses and for all that you've been through. I know it's hard, but try to relax and get some quiet time in before little one arrives...don't want a stressed mom/baby combo.
MillerWifey
MillerWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  o4seasmom Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:00 pm

Jamie, I'm so sorry you are going through all of these trials with your family. Have faith that God will bring something good out of the bad--it might be in the form of your little one which will provide healing for you and the rest of your family members. Babies have a way of spreading their peace around and making people smile!! Hugs to you!!

Stacey
o4seasmom
o4seasmom

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Jamie, I am so sorry to hear everything you are going through. What an awful thing to have to deal with back to back! You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers through such difficult times. I definately have to say you are one strong woman! Take a time out...you definately deserve some ME time!
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:35 pm

Thanks ladies. I am crying my eyes out right now. I just got done talking to my cousin's wife. Not the one that passed, but his sil. His brother Wayne was the one that told Nick his son last night. Well this is pretty much what happened.

Nick's aunt Tami picked him up from his sitters house and took him home. Waiting for him was mom, both grnadma's, my parents, Uncle Wayne and Aunt Ree. He got so happy when he saw all the cars he started jumping up and down because he thought his daddy was home. Tami started balling in the car, but Nick did not notice and jumped out and ran in the house. He was yelling for his daddy. Ran past everybody to go to his parents room and Wayne stopped him. He took him to his room and told him. The door was shut and Ree was outside and she said he was just screaming so loud it was like he was there next to her. I guess he has hole's in the wall's from throwing things and kicking the wall. he would not come out or talk to anybody but Wayne.

My Aunt had gotten nereve pills filled the week before because of my grandpa, and my mom and dad stayed with her last night and made her take them so she could sleep.

They were going to try and get things done for the funeral, but Rita his wife said she was not up for it today. So my mom called the funeral home today and they have the dates. Still 1 week later that my grandpa's. Tuesday layout and Wednesday funeral. they are going to let Nick pick where to have his grave. Close to his house where his grandpa is or up on the hill which is our family cemetary and both my grandparents are there.

Oh and I found out the funeral home has a website so I wanted to pass my grandpa's address on and then when Tim's comes on I will post his to.
Ok never mind I just pulled it up and it is already there. My god that just smacked me in the face. I was not ready for that.

http://www.lakesfuneralhomemckee.com/cgi-bin/CompanyInternal?stdout+115+lakesfuneralhomemckee.com+1256+4+9103:Lcgi_html/

http://www.lakesfuneralhomemckee.com/cgi-bin/CompanyInternal?stdout+115+lakesfuneralhomemckee.com+1257+4+9103:Lcgi_html/
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:17 pm

Jamie,

I too was crying reading this and my DH asked me what was wrong...I said "Jamie..blah blah blah" and explained and he said "Oh, MiniVanMamma". I thought that might cheer you up, even my ding bat of a DH can remember who you ladies are Smile

I am so sorry you are going through such a trying few weeks, I wish there were words I could pass along to ease your pain, but I know it will take time to grieve. Just do the best you can, take care of yourself and that little one inside...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you! I was telling my MIL about your situation and she added your family to their prayer chain at church. So you have lots of prayers coming from Virginia.

Leigh
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:16 pm

Thanks Leigh. I really need them. I am so scared to have this baby now, because in our family death comes in 3's. So all I can think about is who this 3rd death will be. Then I think about my cousin that lost his baby 12 hours after birth and I just start to freak out.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next