March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

update... Baby Miles

+11
mrskizzee
dsdavin
JenniVange
JeniDwy
SarinasLilAddition
SequoiaAutumn
Karen
can'twaittobeamommy
obxstefany
daj72705
GSDmommy
15 posters

Go down

update... Baby Miles Empty update... Baby Miles

Post  GSDmommy Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:05 pm

My little man is weighing in at an estimated 6lb, 4oz... he's head down and still camera shy... today his face was squished against the placenta, so here's a picture of one side of his face. Smile All is well... fluid, cord and non stress test were all good. I am positive for Strep B, but no big deal, apparently. Next appt. is Monday...

I hope he gets in gear and arrives soon!!

GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

update... Baby Miles Empty Re: update... Baby Miles

Post  daj72705 Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:12 pm

How sweet! I am glad to hear all is well with Miles! You will be holding him before you know it.

Dee
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:22 pm

I know you are excited. I am so glad to hear all is well with Miles. It won't be long....the babies just keep on comin! It seems everyday someone is having their baby!
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  can'twaittobeamommy Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:26 pm

He is so adorable.
can'twaittobeamommy
can'twaittobeamommy

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:34 pm

It is still a good pic of him, even if you only see the side of his face. Glad to hear the good report!
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:37 pm

HEHE Look at those chunky cheeks! Great news that everything looks good.. Miles will be here before you know it!
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  GSDmommy Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:19 am

thanks, ladies! Very Happy i am trying to not be a nervous wreck... i am looking forward to his arrival so i can stop the daily worry about whether he's still OK in there... i have been hesitant about some things like washing all his clothes because i don't want to jinx him or me. it's stupid, i know, but i can't help it. ever since mtmissy lost her baby, i have had to have daily interventions with myself about the fear of losing Miles. pale

ok, on that hormonal note, i will go back to bed and attempt to sleep...
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:28 am

Aww.. you have a camera shy little one just like I do! He's so cute though Smile

So, So Soon!!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  JeniDwy Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:52 am

Adorable photo! My little gal is also down, facing backward so we didn't get a peek at her face last time. He looks really cute. I'm sure you can't wait to meet him!!!
JeniDwy
JeniDwy

http://ifoundhappy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:31 am

Amy he's adorable!!! I hear you about the nerves...I was in L&D last night because Matthew hadn't moved in HOURS. Of course once we heard his heartbeat, he started kicking and hasn't stopped since. Sigh.
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:33 am

JenniVange wrote:Amy he's adorable!!! I hear you about the nerves...I was in L&D last night because Matthew hadn't moved in HOURS. Of course once we heard his heartbeat, he started kicking and hasn't stopped since. Sigh.

Gotta figure that's how it would work out. Little stinkers in our tummys! I'm glad everything is ok though Razz
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:47 am

Jenni, I was in L & D last night for the same thing! Those boys!!!!! My little guy decided to take a two day rest and it freaked me out. Of course when I relaxed and was hooked up to the monitors he started jumping around. Little stinker! The doctor was really grateful that I went in to get it checked. If I had not gone in I would have worried myself sick. So, if anyone is worried go in and get checked. Especially so close to the end. If there was a problem they can always take the baby right away.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:52 am

I am glad to hear everything is ok Shannon. I agree if anyone has any doubt trust your gut and go get checked out.

Dee
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:12 pm

Shannon--sorry you went thru the same thing last night...Is it a case of lazy little boys??? I got a stern lecture from the NP that I should have come in sooner instead of waiting till 1:30. And I would have if I hadn't fallen asleep. Sigh. 2 more weeks...just 2 more weeks.
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  mrskizzee Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:53 pm

What a cute picture! I love his chunky cheeks!!! At my last ultrasound he was so squished in there you couldn't really see his face. We did get a cute shot of his arm, it looked like he was flexing..lol.
mrskizzee
mrskizzee

http://www.myspace.com/themrskizzee

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:57 pm

love the pic, i'm a bit jealous my MW will not order any additional u/s unless something appears to be wrong lucky you getting a peek at Miles

also I LOVE the name Miles
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  EveD2009 Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:42 pm

Ahh I love the picture! And glad all is well:) I get to have a sonogram next Tuesday and am hoping to catch a glimpse of his face too! It will be so nice when we are all holding our LO and the different kind of worrying begins:) Happy Growing!
EveD2009
EveD2009

Back to top Go down

Post  o4seasmom Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:24 pm

I'm so glad Miles is doing okay--it is stressful not knowing whether or not they are doing well in there! I find myself waking up in the middle of the night and if I can get back to sleep quick enough without starting any sort of thinking process, I'm fine. But if I start thinking of things (what the baby will be, look like, if he/she is okay, how the other new mommies are doing, etc.) then I'm up for the count. A couple nights ago I woke up at 2am and made my meal plans for the week, then the night after that I woke up at 1:30am and cleaned my kids' toy room. It's tiring having all that energy in the middle of the night...but maybe our bodies are just preparing for those middle of the night feedings. The worrying never stops though, does it?!
o4seasmom
o4seasmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:30 pm

alnaday wrote:love the pic, i'm a bit jealous my MW will not order any additional u/s unless something appears to be wrong lucky you getting a peek at Miles

also I LOVE the name Miles

yeah my doc is the same way... I told him today that he'd better be wearing a face guard if he tells me "It's a Boy!!!" A couple months ago he said to trust that it's a girl the u/s tech knew what she was talking about and what she was looking for.... so I reluctantly agreed not to get another u/s Rolling Eyes

Glad to hear lil Miles is doing well!!!!
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down