March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My day..... *UPDATED* STILL SUCKS!!

+6
Limedrop
SequoiaAutumn
alnaday
LGTWifey
EveD2009
ldw1193
10 posters

Go down

My day..... *UPDATED* STILL SUCKS!! Empty My day..... *UPDATED* STILL SUCKS!!

Post  ldw1193 Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:46 pm

SUCKED A BIG ONE!!!!!!

Well I went to the Dr. today. I didn't see my Dr. today. Last week MY dr. said that we would set up for me to be induced the 10th (my due date) if I didn't have him by the time I see her this week... well I couldn't came in a Thusday when SHE was going to be there so I had to see this dr. ANYHOW... this dr said "well we don't LIKE to induce until 41 weeks so that will be the 17th. I TOLD her what my dr said LAST week and she said "Well I'm sorry Mrs. Wilson but that is just how we work" And anyhow I am STILL AT A DAMN 1.... been at a 1 for 3 DAMN WEEKS. She stripped my membrane (sp) and said "well maybe that will help you along" "sorry we can't really do much more then that" YES you can you DAMN lady, you can have me be induced ON THE 10TH!!!!!!
SO... I think I am going to call MY dr. Thursday when I know that she is at the clinic and see what she has to say about it. I can't sleep, eat... barely walk. When I talk I sound like I am running a race. GGRRR!!! Sorry to vent you to ladies, but I just want to scream!! I feel like I dying too. When she told me that I my belly mear. was 42 and last week it was 38 I thought I was going to fall off the table. That SHOULD tell you that something isn't RIGHT. My last baby was 9lbs 3 ozs and my dr didn't want me t ohave a bigger one then that. Well I am going to get off here and I'm not even going to get up to date on all the post ,so I hope everyone is doing okay. I am just WAY to upset to do anything but cry my eyes out!!!!

Lacie

Last edited by ldw1193 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

My day..... *UPDATED* STILL SUCKS!! Empty Re: My day..... *UPDATED* STILL SUCKS!!

Post  EveD2009 Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:52 pm

I'm soooooo sorry! I hate doctors who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Can you call and speak with your normal doctor tomorrow? And yes they can induce you early. My due date isn't till the 13th and I'm getting induced on the 10th! Only 3 days but still, they would do it this weekend if I wanted.

I hope that you can get it straightened out. Hopefully the stripping your membranes will help move things along for you! I'm sorry you're miserable too. I am pretty much over it. I can't breath, have huge cankles and have BH all day every day lol. I'm really looking forward to the end.

Keep us posted! And hope your day gets better! Take a bath and pamper yourself a bit:) That always makes me feel better.
EveD2009
EveD2009

Back to top Go down

My day..... *UPDATED* STILL SUCKS!! Empty Re: My day..... *UPDATED* STILL SUCKS!!

Post  LGTWifey Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:49 pm

I am sorry your appointment didn't go as planned, maybe by calling your Doc on Thursday you can get the result you want.
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  alnaday Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:39 pm

so that she was not so corporative, i say try thursday you may get the results that you want
alnaday
alnaday

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:58 pm

I totally understand how frustrated you are! I have ran into this a couple times in the past with other pgs. You should talk to the person who promised an induction. The size of the baby and how uncomfortable you are should be addressed. I really hope your able to get what you need. Best wishes..KUP
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Limedrop Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:22 pm

ldw1193 wrote:SUCKED A BIG ONE!!!!!!

Well I went to the Dr. today. I didn't see my Dr. today. Last week MY dr. said that we would set up for me to be induced the 10th (my due date) if I didn't have him by the time I see her this week... well I couldn't came in a Thusday when SHE was going to be there so I had to see this dr. ANYHOW... this dr said "well we don't LIKE to induce until 41 weeks so that will be the 17th. I TOLD her what my dr said LAST week and she said "Well I'm sorry Mrs. Wilson but that is just how we work" And anyhow I am STILL AT A DAMN 1.... been at a 1 for 3 DAMN WEEKS. She stripped my membrane (sp) and said "well maybe that will help you along" "sorry we can't really do much more then that" YES you can you DAMN lady, you can have me be induced ON THE 10TH!!!!!!
SO... I think I am going to call MY dr. Thursday when I know that she is at the clinic and see what she has to say about it. I can't sleep, eat... barely walk. When I talk I sound like I am running a race. GGRRR!!! Sorry to vent you to ladies, but I just want to scream!! I feel like I dying too. When she told me that I my belly mear. was 42 and last week it was 38 I thought I was going to fall off the table. That SHOULD tell you that something isn't RIGHT. My last baby was 9lbs 3 ozs and my dr didn't want me t ohave a bigger one then that. Well I am going to get off here and I'm not even going to get up to date on all the post ,so I hope everyone is doing okay. I am just WAY to upset to do anything but cry my eyes out!!!!

Lacie

oh i would be so mad!! Just call YOUR dr tomorrow and str8 it out.. and this other dr needs to get on the ball of how the other drs at that practice operate cause obviouasly not everyone "operates" that way..
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:54 am

I'm sorry about the wenchy DR. I hope that you get everything settled when you talk to your regular DR. Good Luck!!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:19 am

Sorry to hear your appt with this dr sucked so bad. I hope your regular dr is still willing to induce on the 10th. Keep us posted when you talk to her.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:35 pm

Well I called and was informed that DRS DO NOT make calls. SO... I explained everything to the hateful nurse and she told me "WE DO NOT INDUCE before 41 weeks" I told her that my measurement last week was 38 and this week is was 42 and MY Dr. had TOLD ME that IF I made it to this week then I would be induced the 10th. So she had to REMIND me that they DO NOT induce until 41 weeks!! GGRR!!! So I am sitting here WAITING to hear back from the HATEFUL nurse!!! I feel like that place doesn't care and I just want to scream!! Can't wait till I am done with that clinic!!!!

I have been awake since BEFORE 5 and have felt like SHIT. I feel like I am caming down with the flu or something. Been having contractions like crazy but nothing I can really time. I have tried walking (around my house), taking a warm bath, went back to bed and TRIED to sleep, but couldn't because my stomach is so upset and the contractions. I have never went into labor on my own so I don't know what it feels like. I feel LIKE SHIT, that is all I know at this point. ANYHOW, so if you ladies know of anything that I could do... PLEASE help me out. It is going to be a very nice day outside, so I am planning on taking another walk today, but not sure if I'll be able to if I can't get to far from the bathroom. And the fact that I have to stop walking (or ANYTHING for that matter) when I have a contraction.

Lacie
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:52 pm

Oh dear.. I certainly hope you get some of the answers you are looking for from the 'hateful' nurse.

And I certainly hope you feel better soon. Sad I wish I had more advice for you!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:22 pm

Well the nurse finally called me back... around 1. And they WILL NOT induce me before 41 weeks!!! affraid THANK GOD the nurse that called me back was super nice and very understanding about why and how I thought I could get induced early. She said that MAYBE the Dr. didn't realize that NEXT week was the 10th and not the 17th. (WHATEVER!!) But she said the reason is.... something about IF they were to induce and it didn't go and I had to have a c-section then I could sue them. Since she was being nice I didn't say it but was thinking "SO... Can I sue your butts for NOT inducing me and him being WAY to big and I HAVE to have a c-section?" The thing I DON'T understand is... we are paying for ALL of this birth, so why in the hell does everyone keep telling us that our insure may not cover it if it wasn't med. needed?!?! Do they NOT read the paper work IN THE FOLDER?!?!?! Sorry to vent, but it really PISSES me off!!!! SO... IF I don't go into labor I will be having a St. Patty's baby. (My little sister's birthday!!)

Thank you for reading/listening
Lacie
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:25 pm

Good luck, it sucks to be stressed out especially at the end of your pregnancy! I hope that you go into labor soon!
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:32 pm

oh Lacie--sorry this has been so stressful for you. I'm sorry too that you were looking forward to being induced next week and now you find you have to wait longer. Do everything you can to help labor along. I'm sure ladies here have lots of good tips. Sex...lots and lots of sex!! Laughing
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  ldw1193 Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:41 pm

JenniVange wrote:Sex...lots and lots of sex!! Laughing

We have been having more sex in the past week then when we were trying to make a baby. lol! I have just about everything... I WILL not be doing the oil or any herbs. TMI.... But I have had the runs all day and I don't think I need to add to it. I am just going to hope and pray that the weather is nice this weekend and we can get out and walk!!! The other bummer is... my step-mom, brother, sister and her family are all flying out to Cali. for a wedding Wednesday morning and won't be back until the 17th. My dad isn't going.. THANK GOD!!! But I REALLY wanted my step-mom and sister here when he was born. But I guess they will meet him when they get back IF he is born while they are gone.

Lacie
ldw1193
ldw1193

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down