March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its a girl!!- updated w/ pics

+18
alnaday
JeniDwy
crystal82578
GAMommy
armywife1203
JenniVange
Limedrop
GSDmommy
stair70
SarinasLilAddition
obxstefany
MsButterfli
Jillian21180
daj72705
lisa_m
dsdavin
SequoiaAutumn
Cheirogloss
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Its a girl!!- updated w/ pics Empty Its a girl!!- updated w/ pics

Post  Cheirogloss Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:46 am

Its a girl!!- updated w/ pics %3Ca%20href=

Its a girl!!- updated w/ pics DSC02408" border="0" />Its a girl!!- updated w/ pics %3Ca%20href= DH took this pic when I fell asleep w/ Celia.
Its a girl!!- updated w/ pics DSC02404" border="0" />Its a girl!!- updated w/ pics %3Ca%20href= Celia being held. Its a girl!!- updated w/ pics DSC02397" border="0" />Its a girl!!- updated w/ pics %3Ca%20href= DH holding Celia. Its a girl!!- updated w/ pics DSC02390" border="0" />Its a girl!!- updated w/ pics %3Ca%20href= Me holding Celia. Got to look into her eyes for the first time!Its a girl!!- updated w/ pics DSC02392" border="0" /> Celia smiling for the camera!

On Wed 2/25 we welcomed Celia Laine. She was 6 lbs 2 oz and 19 ins long. I am holding her and can't really type. She came 4 weeks early via c-section. The BH contractions were causing her heart rate to drop into the 60s. When she came out, the cord was around her neck and it was a single artery cord (very thin). I went in to the dr. because I couldn't feel her move and that's when they figured out what was wrong. We are just happy to have her here as healthy as she is. She is too beautiful!

Last edited by Cheirogloss on Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Cheirogloss
Cheirogloss

Back to top Go down

Its a girl!!- updated w/ pics Empty Re: Its a girl!!- updated w/ pics

Post  SequoiaAutumn Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:51 am

Congratulations!!! Celia Laine is a beautiful name!!!! I am so glad you made it to the hospital on time. What a scare! Im glad everything is going well! Take care and post pics when you can.
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:53 am

I am so happy that she is doing well! Thank goodness you had the "mommy" instinct to get her checked out when you did not feel her move. Enjoy you time with your new little one.

Shannon
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_m Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:13 am

Congratulations!!! Please post pictures so we can ooh and ahh over her.
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:42 am

congrats!!! i am so happy for u! how is your healing going? i also had an unexpected c-section.
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:45 am

Congrats!!!!! I was thinking of u, Hoping everything was ok!!!

Congratulations on ur Baby Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see some pics! flower
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheirogloss Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:53 am

Definately an unexpected c-section. I am healing pretty well, but sometimes feel like if I move or cough my guts are going to come out. I got stitches instead of staples and those are making a huge difference in that it is easier to move around and nothing painful to remove. The best thing I have done so far is get girdle-like tummy supporting briefs. They come up over my belly button and provide just enough support to hold the incision and belly in. I got them this morning and have been able to walk around, get myself up off the toilet, sort of get off the couch without help. I posted a link below so you can see what they look like. I didn't get mine at Penney's, but the link takes you to pretty much the same thing. So worth the investment! I totally recommend you get a pair. Wearing them is like a new world!

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=51882&CatID=51882&Grptyp=PRD&ItemId=129148e&cmRef=http://www.jcpenney.com/products/C51882.jsp
Cheirogloss
Cheirogloss

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:07 am

i had stitches inside and then staples outside. my staples were removed sunday when i went home from the hospital. i have to becareful and make sure i keep taking my pain pills or else i am in a lot of pain. right now i have horrible swelling from all the fluids i was given. i had no swelling while i was preggo. i have no ankles....i hate if i move a certain way it pulls on the incision and burns. i cant wait to be all better. i will check out the link u posted. thanks.

dee
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  MsButterfli Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:26 am

congrats on your lil one Smile
MsButterfli
MsButterfli

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:38 am

Congratulations Lisa! Another little girl for us! I hope you are taking it easy and resting. Post pictures when you can!
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:46 am

Congratulations!! I'm so glad you got the the hospital. Can't wait to meet your little princess... beautiful name choice, as well! Smile
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  stair70 Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:56 am

Congratulations!!!!! Another baby, so many... so exciting!!! Cant wait to see pics!!!
stair70
stair70

Back to top Go down

Post  GSDmommy Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:57 am

Oh wow, I am so happy for you and relieved that your instincts saved your baby girl's life... and now you have her in your arms... that is fantastic!! Love the name you chose, and can't wait to see pics of your precious little one. Very Happy
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  Limedrop Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:08 am

Cheirogloss wrote:On Wed 2/25 we welcomed Celia Laine. She was 6 lbs 2 oz and 19 ins long. I am holding her and can't really type. She came 4 weeks early via c-section. The BH contractions were causing her heart rate to drop into the 60s. When she came out, the cord was around her neck and it was a single artery cord (very thin). I went in to the dr. because I couldn't feel her move and that's when they figured out what was wrong. We are just happy to have her here as healthy as she is. She is too beautiful!

oh im so happy everything is ok and she is healthy!!! CONGRADS TO YOU GUYS!! oh this reminds me, has your mom tried to reach out any?? i remember last time you told us how she was bipolar and a pain in ur toosh lol, has anything changed since Celia was born?? PS you had her on a great day, my DH bday haha.. lol!
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheirogloss Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:48 am

Thank you all for your congrats! We may be a little biased, but we think that she is perfect and feel so blessed!

As far as my mom and family goes, DH and I will probably never speak to them again. We called on the night of the c-section and told them that Celia was born (Wed night). Then Friday morning, DH left Celia and I for a little while to get my prescrips filled at the hospital. I am lying there, naked except for mesh panties and a pad, I can't get out of bed because I have a catheter and an IV. We even put a sign on the door not to disturb without asking the nurse first. While DH was gone, my door room opens and in walks my mom, dad and brother. They didn't ask if they could come, they didn't let us know that they were coming. They drove 10 hrs from Pennsylvania to "surprise" us. I was so pissed and so vulnerable and unable to do anything. The nurse was with them, so there was an audiance. I am so mad because they steamrolled DH's and my boundaries and showed up without any consideration for how we wanted the birth of OUR child to go, without any regard for my health and comfort, without any regard for Celia's health (she was jaundiced and receiving treatment), and without any regard for DH's wishes or feelings. It was all about them getting to see their grandchild. They began unloading bags of gifts onto the bed on top of me while I was holding the baby. They stayed for about 45 mins and then left. DH and I were just sitting there looking at eachother like WTF just happened.

My mom refused to speak to DH, my dad and my brother were making it uncomfortable for me to breast feed. The can all go to hell in a handbasket for all I care. DH and I should have kicked them out, but we had an audiance of hospital staff and were both so tired and I was recovering from surjury for god's sake. They are just so selfish and egocentric. I hope they like the pics they took of Celia, because they very well may be the last they ever get.
Cheirogloss
Cheirogloss

Back to top Go down

Post  Limedrop Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:55 am

she is precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sunny
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:19 am

What a beautiful little girl and I love her name!!! Sorry about the family drama but that all fades away when you look at your princess! Congrats!!!
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:41 am

aweee she is so precious. I love the one of you the two you sleeping. Its good you have a dh that can do the running around for you while you take the time to heal and bond. I hope her jaundice goes away soon. I have family drama im my life too. I know how hard it is to deal with it. Right now its not a good time. Good thing they live far away! Mine live only 45 min away. So i still have to deal with it. Hugs
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:07 pm

I am so sorry you had a tough time with your family. I also had a bad experience with my mom and sister. Thankfully they realized what asses they were because I was not about to let them spoiled MY DAY! Maybe after things calm down you will be able to talk to them again. Good luck with that I know how hard it is.

You have a beautiful little girl!!
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  armywife1203 Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:09 pm

Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!!! I'm so glad that you had the instints to go to the hospital and everything turned out great. Hope you're healing well and sorry you had to deal with family drama. Glad you have such a supportive DH by your side.
armywife1203
armywife1203

Back to top Go down

Post  GAMommy Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:27 pm

She's absolutely beautiful...so precious! I'm sorry you've had so much drama with your family. I know how stressful that can be. Just concentrate on little Celia and all will be ok.
GAMommy
GAMommy

http://www.thezopfs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:36 pm

She is so beautiful. Congrats again. I'm sorry for all your family drama, I hope it settles down after a while. Now is your precious time with your beautiful little girl.
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian21180 Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:41 pm

Congrats on ur beautiful Liil Girl!!!!! Like everyone I am so sorry that ur family made u so uncomfortable, and upset. Try not to dwell on it and enjoy every moment with that precious lil one!!!! She'll make everything all better!!! flower

Beautiful pictures, thank u for sharing, she's such a lil peanut, but for 4 wks early she is a great size!!! Glad everything turned out well!!!!
Jillian21180
Jillian21180

Back to top Go down

Post  crystal82578 Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:55 pm

Congrats, she is gorgeous!
crystal82578
crystal82578

Back to top Go down

Post  JeniDwy Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:06 pm

Congrats on your darling baby girl! I'm sorry to hear about the family drama. I'm sure I'll have some of it myself when the time comes. Sometimes it just seems inavoidable. It sounds like you didn't let it ruin your experience though and I'm glad you're healing well! Congrats again!!
JeniDwy
JeniDwy

http://ifoundhappy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next