March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This day sucks

5 posters

Go down

This day sucks Empty This day sucks

Post  mini*van*mama Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:38 pm

So after getting home late last night and being sooooooo tired and the kids going to be late we slept in today. Only by 30 minutes so Jared would not be to late for school. We had no food in the house since we knew we would be gone, I did not go to the grocery store. So I planned on going to McDonalds for breakfast. Get the kids in the car and off we go.

Or not. I am pulling out and my van feels funny. So I put it in park and get out to find a nice flat tire. So I am starving at this point as are the kids. I call dh in tears and tell him. He is in the warehouse and comes home to fix my tire. So he finds a nail in my tire and is trying to plug it when the tool breaks off. It is then going on 10 and Jared is 90 minutes late for school. So dh put's my spare on, which is not a full size spare. It is like the size of a clown car tire. So he says he will fix it tonight.

So I still have to go get groceries, so I take off to Kroger right down the street. I get in there and start walking around. Some lady comes up and asks me if Dylan and Caitlin are twins. I really wanted to snap at that point, but said no he is just a big 2 year old and walked away. At that point I had to stop in my tracks due contractions. they were right on top of each other. So I got the things we really needed got the stuff in the car to come home.

Now I am home not 1 damn contraction. I am so tired I can not keep my eyes open. Tuesday's Dr appt can not come fast enough.

Really if this day gets any worse I may have a breakdown.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

This day sucks Empty Re: This day sucks

Post  lisa_m Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:44 pm

Hugs, Jamie. This has been a bad few weeks for you, and you can only do so much. Take a nap, don't worry about getting places on time, order pizza for dinner...any shortcuts you can take are totally justified! Feel better soon! I love you
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Limedrop Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:54 pm

jamie i hope ur day gets better.. HUGS!
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

Post  dsdavin Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:55 pm

Jamie~ Sorry that things are not going well. Is this how it is towards the end? Not to take any of the spotlight away from your misery, but I am also having a crappy day. I could not even get my son to school today. I feel horrible but I just don't have the energy! I am an emotional wreck. I am wondering if it is hitting because my life is about to change! I was watching American Idol (recorded) just crying my eyes out. I am feeling sorry for myself because I feel so yucky and have no help. I am still watching kids out of my home and tired of getting up and down to help everyone. I am trying to make it to next Thursday which will be my last day. Finances are tight right now so my husband and I can not take any time off before the baby is born. Thanks for letting me vent, I feel so much better.
dsdavin
dsdavin

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:18 pm

Hugs Jamie...sorry you are having a bad day!!
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:09 pm

I took a nap and I am still feeling blah. My contractions are starting back up so I really hope they go someplace. I am also sick to my stomach, my lower back is in dull pain, having a lot more pressure in my va-ja-ja and also getting some in arse area.

If I feel like this when I wake up I may put a call in to my OB since I did miss my appt yesterday. Just to be safe than sorry. I have an u/s and appt for Tuesday, but that feels so far away.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down