March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do you use Walmart Formula???

3 posters

Go down

Why do you use Walmart Formula??? Empty Why do you use Walmart Formula???

Post  mini*van*mama Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:09 pm

Is what my MIL asked me yesterday. Kinda pissed me off. This will be 3rd one I have used it. With Jared I used Similac with Iron, and that was because it was free with the WIC coupons. So I just sent her this link to tell her why I use it, with a little note that said....

I just wanted to pass this along, to answer your question about my formula choice. Fell free to check out the website, it will give you so much more info on how great there formula is. I would not give my kids anything I have not done research on. Oh and you can order a sample pack to keep at your house. That way you have some on hand if you need it.

http://www.parentschoiceformula.com/baby-formula-savings-calculator.aspx

I hope my rudeness came out in my email!!! Cool
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Why do you use Walmart Formula??? Empty Re: Why do you use Walmart Formula???

Post  Limedrop Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:15 pm

mini*van*mama wrote:Is what my MIL asked me yesterday. Kinda pissed me off. This will be 3rd one I have used it. With Jared I used Similac with Iron, and that was because it was free with the WIC coupons. So I just sent her this link to tell her why I use it, with a little note that said....

I just wanted to pass this along, to answer your question about my formula choice. Fell free to check out the website, it will give you so much more info on how great there formula is. I would not give my kids anything I have not done research on. Oh and you can order a sample pack to keep at your house. That way you have some on hand if you need it.

http://www.parentschoiceformula.com/baby-formula-savings-calculator.aspx

I hope my rudeness came out in my email!!! Cool

lol YOU TELL HER!! why dont ppl filter what they say before they say it??? gosh some ppl are so rude! affraid
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

Post  aquaopal Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:28 pm

LOL,
Feed your baby what you want, unless she plans to foot the bill to pay for something else besides parent's choice. Tell Gma to put her money where her mouth is! Wink
aquaopal
aquaopal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down