March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

target formula

+5
SequoiaAutumn
daj72705
JenniVange
mini*van*mama
Limedrop
9 posters

Go down

target formula Empty target formula

Post  Limedrop Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:39 pm

Ok so i was at target yesterday and i walked into the baby care isle just to look around on how much their diapers and wipes are.. Well i looked at their baby formula and the target brand is 10.00 cheaper than the main brand!!! i mean i knew the tatget brand would be 2 or 3 cheaper but not 10!! i mean literally enfamil was 23.99 a can and the same size of target brand was 13.99!!!! just thought i would share my find with ya'll.. Smile I wonder how much walmart brand is.. hmmm,... i might drive to walmart today and find out hah
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

target formula Empty Re: target formula

Post  mini*van*mama Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:10 pm

Walmart brand is $11 a can and made by Ross which is who makes Similac.

I am not sure who makes Target Brand.
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniVange Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:30 pm

we're going this week to join BJ's or Sam's club. The sizes are twice the size of what they sell in the store and half the price for formula. Their diapers are way cheaper too. The membership to the club will pay for itself in no time.
JenniVange
JenniVange

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:42 pm

Do you know what the prices are at sam's club? We have a sam's club here...I am just curious if they are cheaper than Walmart.

Dee
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  Limedrop Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:55 pm

daj72705 wrote:Do you know what the prices are at sam's club? We have a sam's club here...I am just curious if they are cheaper than Walmart.

Dee

im not sure about sam;s club but at BJs the 2x the size cans were 34.99 i think.. i might be wrong though, dont quote me, it IS pretty much worth the money thats for sure..
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

Post  SequoiaAutumn Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:08 pm

Limedrop wrote:Ok so i was at target yesterday and i walked into the baby care isle just to look around on how much their diapers and wipes are.. Well i looked at their baby formula and the target brand is 10.00 cheaper than the main brand!!! i mean i knew the tatget brand would be 2 or 3 cheaper but not 10!! i mean literally enfamil was 23.99 a can and the same size of target brand was 13.99!!!! just thought i would share my find with ya'll.. Smile I wonder how much walmart brand is.. hmmm,... i might drive to walmart today and find out hah

Im looking through the Target flyer, the formula is $11.99.
SequoiaAutumn
SequoiaAutumn

http://salisburyseven.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LGTWifey Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:09 pm

And I saw today that Target is having a SALE on their Formula, its only $11.99 (or something like that) a can....BARGAIN. However don't go nuts stocking up because your little one might not tolerate it...you never know.

We used Similac with Olivia, and are guessing that is what they will use in the hospital again, so we have one can of powder (left over from Olivia) that we will use and then move her to the Costco (Kirkland) Brand, its 1/2 the price of Similiac...BARGAIN.
LGTWifey
LGTWifey

http://www.richmondturners.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kboogie Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:28 pm

My BFF swears by Target Formula..because it is made by the same people who make Emfamil...but the powder is finer...so when you make the bottles it takes less shaking to make the clumps go away.
kboogie
kboogie

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:31 pm

kboogie wrote:My BFF swears by Target Formula..because it is made by the same people who make Emfamil...but the powder is finer...so when you make the bottles it takes less shaking to make the clumps go away.

That is good to know about the powder being finer.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post  obxstefany Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:59 am

I am using the Parents Choice formula with Alyssa (Walmart brand) and she seems to be tolerating it fine. We got a can of similac in the mail, used it all up, and now on to the Parents choice. It is also 10 - 11 dollars cheaper that the name brands. That is what we plan on using unless for some reason she just doesn't do well on it. So far so good though. They will send you coupons in the mail for it as well. They have a website that gives a free sample....we got one. I think it may be parentschoice.com. I am not 100% sure, but I think that is right.
obxstefany
obxstefany

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down