March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else feeling like a stuffed turkey?

+6
MillerWifey
GSDmommy
becky123
SarinasLilAddition
lisa_m
PonyDoodleButt
10 posters

Go down

Anyone else feeling like a stuffed turkey? Empty Anyone else feeling like a stuffed turkey?

Post  PonyDoodleButt Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:27 pm

I am running out of room fast! I cant lay any way at all and get comfortable! Or sit or stand. The little man is taking over and the rest of my insides are loosing fast! Thank god he doesnt kick nearly as much or as hard as his brother did then Ide be in hell!
PonyDoodleButt
PonyDoodleButt

Back to top Go down

Anyone else feeling like a stuffed turkey? Empty Re: Anyone else feeling like a stuffed turkey?

Post  lisa_m Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:15 pm

How tall are you? I'm 5'9" and I'm feeling alright. I'm carrying my baby boy pretty low, so I get lots of low kicks, but I don't feel like he's taking over the rest of me yet. But I'm also a little bit behind where you are! Sorry it's so uncomfortable so soon. I hope you find some relief or that he rediscovers your lower half.
lisa_m
lisa_m

http://mudgetts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone else feeling like a stuffed turkey? Empty Re: Anyone else feeling like a stuffed turkey?

Post  SarinasLilAddition Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:21 pm

I'm right there with ya & the stuffed turkey...

I'm fairly short... 5'4" on a tall day... and I just can't get comfortable. It's half way decent when I stand, but then if I stand too long, my legs start to hurt..lol. I walk a lot still, and that's about the only time I dont feel like a stuffed turkey. But when I'm sitting here right now, I feel like she is up in my chest.. when I lay down, I feel like my ribs are under my chin..lol. I get kicks ALL over.. some low, some right in my ribs, some right at my belly button..

It's all worth it, it's all worth it, it's all worth it! I love you
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  PonyDoodleButt Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:42 pm

Im 5'3 and have a short torso ,about 10 1/2 in from my pubic bone to the bottom of my breast so I dont have much room. He sits low but my uterus is about at my ribs already so his home is taking up my organ room...and when I eat life is over!
PonyDoodleButt
PonyDoodleButt

Back to top Go down

Post  becky123 Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:22 pm

I'm 5'1" and carrying mine really low. I haven't felt him by my ribs yet, just some kicks by my belly button and below! I hope he doesnt start taking over anytime soon. I still feel like a stuffed turkey though, especially when he decides he wants to be the most active right when i get into bed to go to sleep!
becky123
becky123

Back to top Go down

Post  PonyDoodleButt Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:34 pm

becky123 wrote:I'm 5'1" and carrying mine really low. I haven't felt him by my ribs yet, just some kicks by my belly button and below! I hope he doesnt start taking over anytime soon. I still feel like a stuffed turkey though, especially when he decides he wants to be the most active right when i get into bed to go to sleep!
It doesnt take long!
PonyDoodleButt
PonyDoodleButt

Back to top Go down

Post  GSDmommy Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:05 am

I'm 5'4" like you, Sarina, and feel like I've been short of breath for two months already... and it's getting worse!!

My doc was telling me that tall women don't have this problem... Lisa, I'm envying your height!!
GSDmommy
GSDmommy

Back to top Go down

Post  MillerWifey Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:12 pm

5'4" and definitely beginning to feel "stuffed". GRRR...and they get HOW much bigger???? pale
MillerWifey
MillerWifey

Back to top Go down

Post  daj72705 Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:09 pm

5'6" and I am totally stuffed. I am short of breath a lot. My son is already 1 pound 8 oz and my husband reminds me that he will get at least 5 times that size before he is born....

Wow, its awesome to say, "my son" Very Happy
daj72705
daj72705

Back to top Go down

Post  mini*van*mama Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:37 pm

5'5" here and I am ok for right now. However I am already getting out of breath when I walk upstairs. It really sucks. My 2 year old Dylan wanted me to carry him yesterday and I got half way up and had to put him down. No

On a side note I am now really wanting some turkey and stuffing. Oh and mashed potatoes and gravy. Yum. Laughing
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:44 pm

mini*van*mama wrote:

On a side note I am now really wanting some turkey and stuffing. Oh and mashed potatoes and gravy. Yum. Laughing

15 days and counting!! *Cause your ticker says so..hehehe*
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  PonyDoodleButt Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:55 pm

I hope I can manage to eat on thanks giving,2 years ago I was a mon ahead of where I am now and I was soooo uncomfortable I had to lay down after eating and that didnt even help!
PonyDoodleButt
PonyDoodleButt

Back to top Go down

Post  stair70 Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:27 pm

Yeah, I cant eat well at all with outfeeling the pain in my ribs. I hate that, I can eat as long as i dont get full, not stuffed, just full. When I was pg with my twins 22 months ago, I had the same problem, at thanksgiving and christmas I told my mom I wanted to take a plate home for later as I cant eat as much. Oh it was so good to be able to eat all that good food the next day.
stair70
stair70

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertopz Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:40 am

OMG! Totally!!!! You hit the nail on the head.

5'2" and short torso here and I gasp for breath when putting on my shoes and any other bending activities. I was trying to explain to DH today my discomfort.... "I just feel so stuffed, like I don't have any room".

And boy do I have a looong way to go!

I am so there...

coppertopz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum