March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Sisters Week of 10/6-10/12

3 posters

Go down

Secret Sisters Week of 10/6-10/12 Empty Secret Sisters Week of 10/6-10/12

Post  lizzie218 Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:02 pm

OK.. now that I am here..

We have a question from our SS Lacie/ldw1193:

I would like to know about smells.....

what candle smell she likes/dislikes for her house... what brand?!

What smells she likes/dislike for her bath/shower?!

What colors she is going with for the baby/babies?
lizzie218
lizzie218

http://daysofjackslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Secret Sisters Week of 10/6-10/12 Empty Re: Secret Sisters Week of 10/6-10/12

Post  lizzie218 Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:27 pm

what candle smell she likes/dislikes for her house... what brand?! I usually use a baked apple pie for my kitchen and then clean fresh smells like clean cotton or fresh linen for all other rooms.

What smells she likes/dislike for her bath/shower?! I am a dove girl so i don't use anything too smelly in the shower.
What colors she is going with for the baby/babies? Well we are having another boy and he will probably use jack's stuff which is green apple gingham! unless I change my mind Wink

etd for typo
lizzie218
lizzie218

http://daysofjackslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Secret Sisters Week of 10/6-10/12 Empty even though my SS is on the other board...

Post  jules1018 Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:59 pm

what candle smell she likes/dislikes for her house... what brand?! I LOVE Yankee Candle Clean Cotton, usually any holiday scents (Thanksgiving/Fall and Christmas/Winter scents are the best!!!!). I also like Cinnamon bun or vanilla/cake smells. Actually most food scents are good LOL. I'm not too big on flowery scents though.

What smells she likes/dislike for her bath/shower?! I'm not really into scents so much for the shower. I more use body washes that are very moisturizing!! Usually something with Shae butter or aloe in it. I do like bath and body works scents although I don't get much use out of them. The body wash doesn't do anything for my dry skin. The sprays and lotions are good though...I haven't gotten any in awhile but I always like Cucumber Melon and Coconut Lime. I LOVE Victorias Secret "BODY" collection. I almost forgot LOL

What colors she is going with for the baby/babies? We aren't sure yet, I will know for sure in a few more weeks when we find out the sex. I'm pretty much convinced it's a boy but you never know. LOL if it's a boy, we will probably go with pastel blue (I LOVE the snoopy and family bedding theme at Babies R Us!!!!!) and for a girl would be pastel pink. I will confirm as soon as possible!
jules1018
jules1018

Back to top Go down

Post  mrskizzee Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:41 am

what candle smell she likes/dislikes for her house... what brand?!

I love yankee candles! My current favorite is Pumpkin Pie. I've also found another scent called Mango Salsa...smells yummy!!

What smells she likes/dislike for her bath/shower?!

I like Bath & Body Works - Warm Vanilla Sugar

What colors she is going with for the baby/babies?

We don't know what we're having yet but we picked out a gender-neutral nursery theme. We're going with Dr. Seuss! So it will be a ton of bright colors! Laughing
mrskizzee
mrskizzee

http://www.myspace.com/themrskizzee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down