March 2009 Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pregnancy Stories

4 posters

Go down

Pregnancy Stories Empty Pregnancy Stories

Post  mini*van*mama Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:00 pm

I am not sure if this will fit one of your months or not - but I thought it was really funny when it happened. I was about 8 months pregnant with my daughter - coming out of a local store. I was wearing one of my cute little black dresses that were perfect for summer weather - and all of a sudden... I am walking down the street - I hear this hoot and hollar and a honk at me - here from the back of me you cannot tell that i am pregnant - and when I turned to see where all the noise was coming from - there were three men trying to get my attention from this vechicle - as soon as I turned to my side profile - well you can guess what was there reaction and it was obvious... It was so funny I just had to tell everyone at home - It made me feel attractive - until I turned to myside in the mirror ....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This isn't really a funny event that happened... more like a daily thing....

Anyways, now that I'm in the "home stretch" it seems that finding something to wear has gotten SO HARD! I can't even fit into most of my maternity clothes anymore. Shirts are the worst. I go to put on a shirt, and usually I end up looking totally crazy.. My boobs are huge, and my belly is huger! So if the shirt isn't long enough, I'm bulging out the top, and out the bottom. It's so frustrating! Today I even ripped a shirt trying to get it on! And it was a large sized maternity shirt!

But to make myself feel better, I've decided it's because the hole for your head to go through was entirely too small.

I don't know if more women go through this, but it is one of the most depressing things I've experienced. When I'm at home, I wear a pair of my husband boxers and a wife beater/a-shirt... I swear I'm probably the weirdest/white-trashiest looking pregnant person right now... hehe Good thing I have a husband that can lie through his teeth and tell me I'm still beautiful!

-Raen

Oh, also, I have a suggestion! I've already read the cartoons you have up so far.. Maybe you could put a "new" icon next to the new ones so we know which to look at?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt this will be used but it made me laugh... a little too much. lol

it was my first pregnancy at 11 wks....i was in the Dr office getting my first listen at the baby's heart! i was soooo happy when i heard it that i began to laugh... well i guess i laughed too hard and blew the speaker on the doppler thing that picks up the heartbeat! the next month i came in Doc had a new one and he giggled and thanked me for him being able to get the new doppler things for his whole office... apparently i broke the last one! haha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have another funny story also... it was actually at my postpartum check up.... but it was hilarious and i just have to share... ok.. i went in for my 6 wks check up.. well i was breastfeeding... i pumped before i went but the wait was so long that when i finally got into the room, my breasts were full again... well anyways, i was lying there in the nice little sheet thing waiting to be checked...well doc was getting ready to check my breasts and pulled back the sheet...and my boobs just started squirting EVERYWHERE.... even on his glasses and face..... i thought that was the most embarrassing and funny thing that has ever happened to me...... just figured I'd share that with you all!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mini*van*mama
mini*van*mama

Back to top Go down

Pregnancy Stories Empty Re: Pregnancy Stories

Post  Limedrop Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:44 pm

lol thanks for sharing i needed a laugh today.. work is going by sooooo slow!
Limedrop
Limedrop

Back to top Go down

Post  SarinasLilAddition Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:37 pm

lol!
SarinasLilAddition
SarinasLilAddition

Back to top Go down

Post  JeniDwy Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:23 pm

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed those Smile